John Brown, Canada Immigration Bureau

M

Mos ad

Vision Canada Immigration Inc. 7637 BLVD Lasalle, Suite 2, Lasalle, QC H8P1Y2. REF: 0027-5735. Sent a canada application form for me to fill, please is this right or fake?

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@Mos welcome to AFI. Visas are ONLY issued by the government of the country concerned. Government offices do NOT accept payment by western union or money gram etc. Usually visas are ONLY issued after the government office interviews you and you usually have to pay them CASH in their office. Please read the posts in this thread for confirmation of this type of scam.

In real life a ref number would ONLY be used for ONE person. The scammers do get lazy and use the same format and the same number. This is proof that it is a scam. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=+REF:+0027-5735&t=ffhp&atb=v130-3&ia=web

K

Kirito

Vision Canada Immigration Inc. 7637 BLVD Lasalle, Suite 2, Lasalle, QC H8P1Y2. REF: 0027-5735 Also send me email and said that i have to fill out thier form to process the visa. Is this real or fake. Please help me

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
@ Kirito
Vision Canada Immigration Inc. 7637 BLVD Lasalle, Suite 2, Lasalle, QC H8P1Y2. REF: 0027-5735 Also send me email and said that i have to fill out thier form to process the visa. Is this real or fake. Please help me
What has been said repeatedly in this thread. The domain for immigration is cic.gc.ca.

Any email from any server you receive which does not direct you to cic.gc.ca is a scam. Always. Every single time. No exceptions.

Please do not fill out any forms or reply to any emails as it is a SCAM and you will be robbed and not get a visa.

A

Ahmed.pk12

Hi everyone ۔
You can't believe still this man is trying for sending fake email ۔ i am also the one who received ۔
But this time he is the owner of marriott hotel .
Then he will adwise you for the send hotel's letter after the filling on immigration email address ۔
Then think it's your 2nd step for the game he will try to make it easy for you ۔
Then he will send you the interview letter from Canadian bureu it's sounds good ۔ for the new job۔
It's total scam because still you don't have any letter on your hand or any order for go in your country Canadian embassy or any other plate form . Just still he will try for stop you just stay at home ۔ in my real life i went in many countries ۔ i am shocked ۔ why the Canada is very different and easy in migration or get job ۔ so i decided it's not true he is gambling with our humanity this person called the real terrorist ۔ because he is trying to kill humanity ۔ so complaint about this kind of people in every police station on cyber security on spyware cyber security ۔ in the also court for the finish this kind of manners people as china has done in previous days ۔

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Canada really has nothing to do with this. These are criminals who want to steal MONEY. Canada is just used as a tool. They could just as easily use Australia, the U.K., etc.

J

Jennifer Adelan

Hi everyone,

Please advise about the email sent to me a few days back.

Vision Canada Immigration Inc. 7637 BLVD Lasalle, Suite 2, Lasalle, QC H8P1Y2. REF: 0027-5735.

Attention: This required document below will be sent to us together with the filled Temporary resident visa application form attached to this message.

REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR YOUR VISA INTO CANADA.

1. Scan copy of your valid international passports (there must be front and last page available in the passport)

2. Two recent passport photos

3. Medical report; Physical examination, Blood test for hepatitis B and Blood test for syphilis ) do the test in any hospital or clinic.

Note: Scan all the documents in computer and send to us via this email address and be informed that your application will be disqualify if the required documents is not complete.

Good day
Canadian Immigration service

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
What has been said repeatedly in this thread. The domain for immigration is cic.gc.ca.

Any email from any server you receive which does not direct you to cic.gc.ca is a scam. Always. Every single time. No exceptions.