John Brown, Canada Immigration Bureau

M

Mos ad

Vision Canada Immigration Inc. 7637 BLVD Lasalle, Suite 2, Lasalle, QC H8P1Y2. REF: 0027-5735. Sent a canada application form for me to fill, please is this right or fake?

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@Mos welcome to AFI. Visas are ONLY issued by the government of the country concerned. Government offices do NOT accept payment by western union or money gram etc. Usually visas are ONLY issued after the government office interviews you and you usually have to pay them CASH in their office. Please read the posts in this thread for confirmation of this type of scam.

In real life a ref number would ONLY be used for ONE person. The scammers do get lazy and use the same format and the same number. This is proof that it is a scam. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=+REF:+0027-5735&t=ffhp&atb=v130-3&ia=web

K

Kirito

Vision Canada Immigration Inc. 7637 BLVD Lasalle, Suite 2, Lasalle, QC H8P1Y2. REF: 0027-5735 Also send me email and said that i have to fill out thier form to process the visa. Is this real or fake. Please help me

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
@ Kirito
Vision Canada Immigration Inc. 7637 BLVD Lasalle, Suite 2, Lasalle, QC H8P1Y2. REF: 0027-5735 Also send me email and said that i have to fill out thier form to process the visa. Is this real or fake. Please help me
What has been said repeatedly in this thread. The domain for immigration is cic.gc.ca.

Any email from any server you receive which does not direct you to cic.gc.ca is a scam. Always. Every single time. No exceptions.

Please do not fill out any forms or reply to any emails as it is a SCAM and you will be robbed and not get a visa.