Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsviviandouglas401@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrrobertjustin14@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPOND

YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE IF IT IS TRUE AMEN, ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE

Urgent Attention Beneficiary,

How are you Today my dear friend,i receive phone call from MR, FRANK MICH,This morning the man is from AMERICA here,he told me that to collect the clearance fee of $100 from MR, TAKO JAJA, and Delivery this ATM CARD or BANK DRAFT CHECK sum of $27.5Million USD to him,Because he told me that it is true that you are dead in heart attack problem throuh the time of Corona virus pandemic in the country.

But now i want to confirm from you first weather it is true or not,because MR, TAKO JAJA,, come to my Office last two weeks ego and telling me that you are dead and you are already give him permission and Authority to pay this clearance fee of $100 and clam this your ATM the time you are in the hospital.so as i confirm that you are dead from MR, FRANK MICH, he come from AMERICA and told me that it is True that you are dead.so let your heart rest in peace Amen.

But now if you sure that you are still Alive and you did not give anybody Authority to pay this clearance fee of 100 to clam this your fund then,you can try your possible best to get back to us Today with this clearance fee.because according to Federal Ministry of Finace after rwo days fron today this man will pay this fee to clam this your ATM CARD that is Final.so if you are alive try to get back to us Today with this clearance fee of 100 Today as soon as possible.Contact thisEmail,(hcourthig@gmail.com) and send the clearance fee if you are alive.

Bear it in mind that if you refused to pay this fee your fUnd will be release to MR, FRANK MICH as your next of kin by Authority from HIGH COURT,

You are hereby advised to purchase $100 & Steam wallet card of I Tunes card scratch it and attached the picture for your own good,

Please provide the information below to COMPLETE YOUR delivery REGISTRATION:if you prefer bank to bank wire transfer ,
1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Nationality:
7. State:
8. Country Of Residence:
9. Mobile Number:
10. Phone Number:
11. Your ID or passport;
12. your bank details;

Even if you don’t have the $150 try to borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity with out any delay.And try to communications with HIGH COURT to make the patment immediately today.

Thank you stay safe stay blessed WITH YOUR FAMILY in JESUS NAME AMEN,IF YOU ARE ALIVE,

Regards,
MR, JOHN CONA,
Executive Director
ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE

Return-Path: <uwestern936@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bankw150@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021

Today with this clearance fee of $100 Today as soon as possible.Contact this Email, (highcourt2@yeah.net) and send the clearance fee if you are alive.

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <wdudley369@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jco098607@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021

Phone Number (+1 580 825 5922
MR, JOHN CONA, Executive Director