John David, WU

Maya

Ninja
Subject: Attention Customer
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012

Attention Customer

We wish to inform you that the United Nations Organization (UN) has taking over the Inheritance/Winning payment issue in which you presently have with your transaction agents. Your funds was withdrawn by UN on your behalf based on the fact that you where subjected to too many process that will make you spend more money before receiving your funds.

Your Inheritance/Winning payment was paid out to the United Nations Organization, and they have succeeded in depositing your funds with us. They have ordered Western Union Money Transfer to take full responsibility in the transfer process of your funds, and we have received your application for the first installment of $5,000Usd from the total amount of $500,000.00Usd, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Below is your first instalmental payment that was sent today for you to pick up:

1. Senders Fisrt Name: JOSEPH
2. Senders Last Name: UDE
3. Senders Address: Edo-State, Nigeria.
4. Amount Sent: $5,000Usd.
5. Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):9261341221
6. Test Question: Who Is Able. Answer: God.

And to prove this right to you, your first installment payment of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand United State Dollars) has been sent. We would require that you click on the link ([url]https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global[/url]) and follow required, enter the MTCN control number as well as the sender first name and sender last name.

Note: You cannot pick up the funds yet because our commission / transfer charges has not been paid to us, for this simple reason your name has not yet been activated as the receiver of the funds. All that is required of you now before receiving your first installment payment is to proceed to the nearest Western Union Money Transfer outlet and then request to send $159Usd to us through the western union money transfer Foreign Operations Manager Mr.Emeka Nwokenye with the below information's:

1. Receivers Name: Mr. Emeka Nwokenye
2. Receivers Address: Edo-State, Nigeria
3. Amount: $159Usd.
4. Question: Confirm.
5. Answer: Transfer.

Your first installment will be released after (2) hours and shall be made payable to you after we received the transfer charges for the $5,000.00 Five Thousand United State Dollars we have just sent to you. And for each $5,000.00Usd transferred to you, you will only have to pay the $159Usd before collection. Please not that we can not deduct the transfer charges from your funds because we where not authorized by UN to do so. Your complete $500,000.00Usd was deposited to us by the Attorney to the United Nations Organization, and the funds must reach you in its fullest.

Please proceed with the above payment instructions fill in the underlisted details for confirmation:

1. Sender Names As Used In Transferring The Fund: ?
2. Sender Address: ?
3. Amount Sent: ?
4. Money Transfer Control Number: ?

We awaits your activation fee today, so you can start receiving your instalment payment as from today. You can also send us a scan copy of the payment slip.

Yours truly,
Mr. John David
Tell: +2348130448078
E-Mail: [wuniondept212@hotmail.com]

From Western union payment Service

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <baseline@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.86.238.30, Benin, Cotonou, Isocel Telecom
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014
Reply-To: w.unionoffice2014@yandex.com
Message-ID: <2031_____________________________________gess@webmail-06.datacenter.cha.cantv.net>
Subject: Good day,

Good day,
I'm western union Agent Mr. DAVID MORRISON Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via Western Union. You are advise to Contact WU with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First Payment MTCN= 8845-115-202 , For more information contact Mr. DAVID MORRISON, Tele: +229 68771889 Email: w.unionoffice2014@yandex.com he'll keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed
Regard
Thank you for cooperation
Best Regards,
david john

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Oganla

From "Mr. Peter Anderson"
Return-Path: <uivostragiotti@alice.it>
Message-ID: <153245608aa.uivostragiotti@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016
Reply-To: uwestern400@yahoo.com
Subject: First $5000 was sent today,

This is your first Payment of $5000.00 usd register today in your name, So kindly reconfirm as, Your Receiver Name, Your Address, and your Telephone ,your text Question and Answer your Age to the office For your approval payment of $4.8Musd sign to release immediately to you, Contact Western union Office immediately.

Name.......................
Full Address ...................
Telephone ......................
Age / sex......................
Occupation......................

Mr. Peter Anderson
(General Director)
Western union Management COTONOU-Benin
E-mail: +229-9872-0622

Your western union, maximum amount receiving each day From tomorrow is $5000.00 daily until the funds completely Transferred.

Thanks
MR. JOHN DAVID

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Thailand, Rayong, Cat Bb Net

From Mr John David
Return-Path: <johndavid2@oklanged.tk>
Subject: URGENT
To: Recipients <johndavid2@oklanged.tk>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016
Reply-To: <westernuniondirector57@yahoo.com>
Return-Path: johndavid2@oklanged.tk

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNIONáMONEY TRANSFER
Western Union Send Money Worldwide
Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer office Cotonou Benin
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC

ATTN: DEAR CUSTOMER,

I believe you received my previous email? Again I am Mr John David, the former Director of western union Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWASámeeting and i was searching for some files that i left in this office while i was working here, I found out that you have not received your fund amounted at $1.5 Million usd since last year 2015, and i asked Mr Anthony Robert what happened that you have not receive your fund and he said that you refused to pay the $205.00 to update your western union transfer file before starting your transfer.

I'm contacting you because the Director of the (IMF) International Monitory Fund here in Benin Republic said that they will divert all unclaimed funds including your funds to the Government Treasury account ''BY THE ENDING OF THIS MONTH'' just because that you don't want to claim your funds since the 2015 till date. So I want to hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $1.5million which will change your life just because of $205.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your funds because of $205.00. But if you don't need it then I can change your name successful to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will not allow such thing to happen to you in your life.

If you are finding it difficult to get the fee $205.00 immediately then you can go ahead and send the half fee which is $100.00 so that immediately you received your first payment $4,000 then you will send the balance of $105 back to us, Please my dear I want to help you in this finally opportunity to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not received your fund till date and Iĺm very sorry for that, you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 3days and I will be here to monitor the transaction until you receive your fund.

As a matter of fact, your first payment of $4000.00 is ready for you to pick up at western union office now but still on hold until your transfer file is updated today as soon as you've sent the fee.

HERE IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IS ON HOLD,
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N) **4-800-7632)
Senders First Name: . . . . . . . . . . . . Raymond
Senders Last Name: . . . . . . . . . . . . Thunder
Amount sent: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $4,000.00

Warning-- Do not go to western union store for the payment yet, till you send the payment of $205.00 or half $100.00 today and get your file updated as instructed by (head office of western union Benin republic) Or else you make yourself a fool and THIEF before your western union agent.

Once you send the payment today I will get back to you within 45 minutes after your transfer is updated with the Question and answer for you to pick up your first payment immediately today, We advice you to use the below information of our accountant to send the money:

Receiver name: _ _ _ _ chinadu Emeka
City: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Cotonou
Question: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ When?
Answer: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Today
MTCN:
Sender Name:

Be rest assured that everything will be finalize the moment the $205 or half $100.00 is received from you today, you will start picking up your daily payment of $4000.00 immediately until the total amount of $1.5Million is completed. Thank you

Best Regards
Mr John David
Former Western Union Director
Western Union Payment Department section X. office
Republic of Benin

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Nat1 Bloc

Return-Path: <www.@orion.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016
Reply-To: Dr John David <westernnuion2016@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <1731684614.101576798.1477952176501.JavaMail.root@orion.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention

Attention

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union Money Transfer, $5,000 twice daily until the total sum of $US$2,7m is completely transferred to you. We can not be able to send the payment with your email address alone, thereby we need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as;

Receiver's name:...........
Address:.......Id copy..............
Phone number:............

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.For urgent inquiry, call +229 62718441

Thanks,
Dr John David
Director Western Union Money Transfer,
Head Office Benin Republic.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, For Jeny Sas Internet Customers

Return-Path: access03@cantv.net
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Reply-To: westerunionofice1@gmail.com
Message-ID: 233378768.29078.1478877905415.JavaMail.gess@webmail-02.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
Subject: Attn My Dear

Attn My Dear

We have deposited the cheque of your fund ($2.700`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our final meeting regarding your fund,All you will do is to contact Western Union director Mr. Ben Johnson via E-mai (westerunionofice1@gmail.com) He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver`s Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, Mr Kevin Anthony has sent $5000 in your name today Senders so contact Mr. Ben Johnson as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you.

Best Regards
JOHN DAVID

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ umixs It is a copy of a scam email sent by internet criminals in an attempt to fool you to pay out money. All posts on this website are scams.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "MR. JOHN DAVID" <westenunion@onet.pl>
Message-ID: <2026_______________________________________root@silver.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Pick Up Your $6,000.00USD Immediately. Call# +22996769879

Pick Up Your $6,000.00USD Immediately. Call# +22996769879

Attention Dear,

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your fund $985,000.00 U.S Dollars compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS, and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS by the America security leading team and America’s representative officers. So between today the 13th of June till 11th Of November 2017 you will be receiving the sum of $6,000.00 dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $6,000.00 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remaining the total sum of $979,000.00.

You have only six hours to Call# this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per day “starting from today is $6,000.00 and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.

NOTE: The sent $6,000.00 is on-held because of the instruction from US Embassy’s Delegates, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) in order to fulfill all necessary obligation to avoid any hitches while sending you the payment through Western Union money transfer, the necessary obligation i mean here is to obtain the (Clean Bill Record Certificate).

Below is the information of today, you may not be able to track it in our website www.westernunion.com, because the obligation has not been carried out. We haven’t affected it online for security reasons, to avoid hackers stealing the money online.

Sender Name:....... Peter Iwunor
MTCN:.............. 9422289046
Question:.......... Time
Answer:............ 6hrs
Amount:............ $6,000.00

We need the below details from you, to enable us fully activate the payment to your name for it to reflect in your country's western union branch office, and to update our file records:

1. Your Full Names:....................
2. Postal Address:.....................
3. Phone Number:.......................
4. Cell Numbers:.......................
5. Email Address:......................
6. Sex:................................
7. Age:................................
8. Occupation: ........................
9. Nationality:........................

Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Consider your payment canceled. Number to call is the below listed managing director's office of the release order Call#: +22996769879, Email them via (www.westernunion.com) immediately!!!

Thanks
MR. JOHN DAVID.
(Western Union Mgr Benin Rep.)

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 74.6.134.123,
CANADA, Richmond, Shaw Communications

Return Path: wunion536@yahoo.com
Date: 2017-09-04
Subject: Your daily payment of $7000usd is ready,
Reply to: agentjodavid@gmail.com

Dear customer,

This is to inform you that after our meeting held few days ago with the FBI,United Nation, board directors of Money-gram and federal ministry of finance W.B, they finalize that you have only 72hours given to receive your first Ref control number of $7,000 USD from the total funds which is ($4.5 Million usd ) since you are finding it difficult to receive this payment, we have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have for the fees since you are not able to come up with the required sum.

Our government have warn you to stop further communication/dealing with any banks that have no website due to fraud going on worldwide. Any banks that is contacting you without website is fake. please view our website now : global.moneygram.com/ therefore go straight now and pay any amount you have at hand for the fees to enable us release your payment that is place on hold by the management and be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your fees upon cashing up of your first 7,000:00 USD, also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to cancel your transfer and can never cash up the balance sum.

Here is the information of your first payment but it is place on hold by the management and you can not be able to pick up until you send the demand which is any amount of money you have, just to prove how serious you are.We have already made this Ref-Number control number available on your name today to enable you pick up your payment but we can,t be able to release the complete information to you without sending any amount of money you have.

Below is the Ref-Number control number available on your name:
Ref-Number: 2588-4629
Sender Name:.........Daniel Kowell
Amount: $7,000 USD
Test Question: Color
Test Answer: Green

For your information do not expect the releasing of your payment without sending the money required and remember that you are given only 24hours to comply or your transfer will be cancel immediately since you are told to send any amount of money you have in order to help you. below is our account officer name which you will use to send whatever you have to enable us release your first payment immediately.

SEND THE ANY AMOUNT THROUGH MONEY GRAM ONLY WITH INFOS BELOW,
1.receiver name::::: Sam Dike
2 country ::::Benin Republic
City ::::Cotonou ..
4:test question:....Trust
5.test answer:.......In God.
6.amount ..........Any amount you have
7.Senders name and address

Try to let us know the amount you send through money-gram or western union , send us the MTCN number immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the transfer fee we will release your first payment of $7000 today not tomorrow , our direct phone line is

(+229 61463112)
Money gram director/agent
Contact Dr John David
Email (afotf014@yahoo.com)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <fchieffa@alice.it>
Message-ID: <16115a5fc75.fchieffa@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018
Reply-To: westernunion.office5@yahoo.com
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR

Attention Dear,

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your fund $985,000.00 U.S Dollars compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS, and your email

was found as one of the VICTIMS by the America security leading team and America’s representative officers. So between today the 11th of September till 31th Of October

2017 you will be receiving the sum of $6000.00 dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $6000.00 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation

of your payment, remaining the total sum of $980,500.00. You have only six hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per day “starting from today is $6000.00 and the

Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.

NOTE; The sent $6000.00 is on hold because of the instruction from US Embassy’s Delegates, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the (Clean Bill Record

Certificate) in order to fulfill all necessary obligation to avoid any hitches while sending you the payment through Western Union money transfer, the necessary

obligation i mean here is to obtain the (Clean Bill Record Certificate). Below is the information of today, you may not be able to track it in our website www.westernunion.com, because the obligation has not been carried out.

We haven’t affected it online for security reasons, to avoid hackers stealing the money online.
Sender Name:....... Duray Wilson
MTCN:.............. 0145284492
Question:.......... Time
Answer:............ 6hrs
Amount:............ $6000.00

We need the below details from you, to enable us fully activate the payment to your name for it to reflect in your country's western union branch office, and to update our file records:
1. Your Full Names:....................
2. Postal Address:.....................
3. Phone Number:.......................
4. Cell Numbers:.......................
5. Email Address:......................
6. Sex:................................
7. Age:................................
8. Occupation: ........................
9. Nationality:........................

Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Consider your payment canceled. Number to call is the

below listed managing director's office of the release order: +229-62086795 . Email them via ( westernunion.office5@yahoo.com ) immediately!!!

Thanks
MR. JOHN DAVID.
( Western Union Mgr Benin Rep. )
Pick up your $6000.00usd immediately. Call +229-62086795