John F. Kelly, White House Chief of Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Jamii Telecommunications Limited

Return-Path: <TRANSFER.@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0317.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0317.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.18])
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018
Reply-To: John Francis Kelly <mrericwilliam850@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1027458208.121007116.1540196038788.JavaMail.root@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary

Good Day!

I,m John Francis Kelly, The Current Chief of Staff for U.S Washington DC. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. We received a report from ECOWAS that you have an abandoned fund worth $6.8 Million in West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box to our Head office in Washington DC. the fund will arrive my office today. I want you to kindly email me your

Home address:.......................
Cell phone number:.................
City:..............................
Occupation........................
Fax number.........................
Full Name..........................
Age..................................

So that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment to your home address.Text messages only.+1 (402) 807-8478

I wait to hear from you.

John Francis Kelly
White House Chief Of Staff

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kouyachou.@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0122.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0122.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.23])
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018
From: "Federal government office in Washington, D.C., United States America" <kouyachou.@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Federal government office in Washington, D.C., United States America" <john.kelly82@protonmail.com>
Message-ID: <1591967833.43967559.1540732615097.JavaMail.root@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Federal government office in Washington, D.C., United States America

Dear beneficiary,

This Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) , This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2017 and 2018, we discovered that you have not yet received your over due fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2018. On Behalf of the entire staff of the White House and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.The tone of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollar) legitimately have been approved in your favor by the White House and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment. You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by consignment Box cash delivery with total approved payment into a (sealed security brief case ) with the security key confidential hidden until its successful delivered to you

I have registered your ATM CARD of 10.5million with International Parcel Express with In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct Cell Phone number to the International Parcel Express courier (IPE) conveying your consignment box package for immediate delivery of your fund . Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

Contact International Parcel Express courier (IPE) immediately by replying to this email or emailing the address below:
email address ( info@internationalparcelexpress.com ) Phone Number ( +1 (914) 705-7013 ) as to enable the company register your consignment box for delivery .

The cash consignment box is designed to be delivered to your home address by a registered delivery courier company under International Parcel Express . You are going to pay for the consignment shipment which shall cost you the sum of US$150. Also, the consignment box must be insured before the courier company would accept to deliver it. This is due to the huge sum involve. The insurance cost is US$200. In view of this development, you are going to send the total sum of US$350 for both shipment and insurance cost directly to the International Parcel Express courier delivery company financial authorities.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your consignment to your address. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
MR JOHN KELLY
White House Chief Of Staff,
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nathandison@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 20:49:42 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <92045037.7909376.1543438182516@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund.

Dear Owner,

I’m John F. Kelly. White house chief of staff. I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund.

The Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) recently became aware of your unclaimed fund in the tone of US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollar) that was held by the Benin financial authorities. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment.

You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by uploading the total approved payment into a (Master/ Visa) Platinum Card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct Cell number, for immediate delivery of your card. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

We expect your response to this email as to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

I can be reached directly at [+1] 202 6978528 or(202) 922-5015 . E-mail: kelljohn48@gmail.com
John F. Kelly
Chief of Staff
White House

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nathandison@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic312-20.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.128.82)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018
Subject: I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund, contact kelljohn48@gmail.com

Dear Owner,

I'm John F. Kelly. White house chief of staff. I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund. The Executive Office of the President of the USA (EOPOTUS/EOP) recently became aware of your unclaimed fund in the tone of US$7,500,000.00 (that was held by the Benin financial authorities. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment. You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by uploading the total approved payment into a Master/ Visa Platinum card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your names as stated on your passport, shipping address and your phonenumber for immediate delivery of your card. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

We expect your response to this email as to enable us monitor this payment effectively. I can be reached directly at+1 (202) 922-5015kelljohn48@gmail.com

John F. Kelly
Chief of Staff
White House
nathandison@yahoo.comkelljohn48@gmail.com

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <kelljohn48@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f194.google.com) (209.85.167.194)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018
Subject: I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund... kelljohn48@gmail.com, nathandison@yahoo.com

Dear beneficiary,

My letter to you is legitimate and not fraudulent. I emailed you because the government of Benin has finally released your unclaimed fund worth US$7,500,000.00 to us after president Donald Trump ordered them to clear all foreign debts. The US$7,500,000.00 is your scam victim compensation fund that was witheld by the Benin IMF due to your refusal or inability to meet up with the requirements needed for your fund release. The Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment.

The fund will be released to you by uploading it into a that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of $5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $100 per withdrawal.

To proceed with the release of your fund, you are expected to reconfirm your name (as stated on your government issued photo id), address, nearest airport and your direct phone # to nathandison@yahoo.com These details are needed for proper verification due to fraudulent activities going on around the globe. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

I look forward to hearing from you

John F. Kelly
Chief of Staff

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <diplomat_stephencurry202@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-48.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.186.229)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019
From: WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF <diplomat_stephencurry202@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF <dhs.desk0045@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

DEAR RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY,

THE UNITED STATE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION "FBI" RECENTLY INSTRUCTED OUR OFFICE “EOPOTUS/EOP" TO RELEASE YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND WORTH US$7.5 MILLION TO YOU AFTER NEGOTIATING YOUR FUND RELEASE TERMS WITH THE BENIN AUTHORITIES. THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT EXPECTS YOU TO PAY THE SUM OF US$725 ONLY TO THE BENIN AUTHORITIES OR IT`S AFFILIATED AGENCY HERE IN USA . THE FEE IS FOR THE ENDORSEMENT OF YOUR FUND RELEASE APPROVAL. AND AFTER THE ENDORSEMENT PROCESS WHICH IS LIKELY TO TAKE 24 HOURS, THE BOX CONTAINING YOUR FUND WOULD BE DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

NOTE: FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THIS FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION THE FUND WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE TREASURIES ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT FOR CONFISCATION ON 5TH OF NOVEMBER 2018.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT WITH UTMOST URGENCY TO ENABLE US DISPENSE OUR DUTIES AND OBLIGATION ACCORDINGLY THEREBY ALLOWING US TO SERVE YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER.

FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME IF AM UNABLE TO ANSWER +1 (202) 886-8142

HON JOHN FRANCIS KELLY
WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF
WASHINGTON DC

GOD BLESS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Status
Not open for further replies.