Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019
Subject: Re:
Return-Path: jeyaretnamjohnjasp@gmail.com

Dear

Thank you for the reply.

The debtors name is Mr. David Smith, and he lives in 4538 Sheridan Ave Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA while i live in Manila, Philippines

Attached is a copy of the loan agreement we had which should explain the terms we agreed on while facilitating the loan. At present David owes me $455,000, I initially gave him a loan of $640,000 but he has paid back a total of $185,000.

In 2016 David came seeking financial assistance. He said he needed some money to inject into a new business venture he was embarking on and with the constant insistence of my late wife (his sister) to assist him, i had to oblige him with the loan.

After the accident that caused the death of Marie (my late wife and David's sister), David became very distant. He never checked on me all through my recovery process in the hospital. I dont know why but i somewhat feels he holds me responsible for the death of his sister. He wasn't in support of our union at the beginning but later he accepted it. I gave him the loan because of Marie. I would do anything to make her happy.

My disability has made it difficult for me to chase him or get someone to chase him effectively and I believe this is the main reason he has not fully paid back what he owes me.

I would be extremely glad if you can assist me with this problem.

How much will it cost to retain your services?

Please send me a copy of your retainer agreement so i can preview.

Thanks
John Jeyaretnam

W

We got one too!

Dear [REDACTED]

Thank you for the reply.

The debtors name is Mr. David Smith, and he lives in [REDACTED] CA 93923, USA while i live in Manila, Philippines

Attached is a copy of the loan agreement we had which should explain the terms we agreed on while facilitating the loan. At present David owes me $455,000, I initially gave him a loan of $640,000 but he has paid back a total of $185,000.

In 2016 David came seeking financial assistance. He said he needed some money to inject into a new business venture he was embarking on and with the constant insistence of my late wife (his sister) to assist him, i had to oblige him with the loan.

After the accident that caused the death of Marie (my late wife and David's sister), David became very distant. He never checked on me all through my recovery process in the hospital. I dont know why but i somewhat feels he holds me responsible for the death of his sister. He wasn't in support of our union at the beginning but later he accepted it. I gave him the loan because of Marie. I would do anything to make her happy.

My disability has made it difficult for me to chase him or get someone to chase him effectively and I believe this is the main reason he has not fully paid back what he owes me.

I would be extremely glad if you can assist me with this problem.

How much will it cost to retain your services?

Please send me a copy of your retainer agreement so i can preview.

Thanks
John Jeyaretnam