John Mensah, Ghana gold miners

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <kwesi45mensah@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm1-f67.google.com) (209.85.128.67)
Reply-To: mjohn4770@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018
Subject: Seeking For Partnership

Dear Sir,

We are family Gold Miners, located in New Atuabo Tarkwa in Western Region Ghana. We are seeking for a reliable gold buyer on a regular supply basis and for long term business relationship.

We also required modern gold mining equipment for development of our family mining sites and to increase our gold production.

Kindly revert back to me as soon as possible.

With Best Regards.
Mr. John Mensah.
For the family.

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Nov 28, 2018, 9:02 AM
subject: Re: Your Email Proposal

Dear Sir,

We are family Gold Miners, located in New Atuabo Tarkwa in Western Region Ghana. We are seeking for a reliable gold buyer on a regular supply basis and for long term business relationship.

We also required modern gold mining equipment for development of our family mining sites and to increase our gold production.

Kindly revert back to me as soon as possible.

With Best Regards.
Mr. John Mensah.

---
date: Nov 28, 2018, 3:17 PM
subject: Re: Your Email Proposal
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reply and glad to know that you can partner with my family in generating mining equipment to enhance our gold mining process, while supply gold to you. We have reasonable quantity of gold dust set aside for the purchase of mining equipment. So to partner with us you have to inform us your full contact information as well as to visit us for feasibility studies and sign supplying agreement with my family.

Let me know your opinion then i will send you our gold specification for your reference.

With Best Regards.
Mr. John Mensah.
For the Family.