John Rivers / Mathew Rush, EPG Exploration Services LLC

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Legal Inquiry
Date: 2020-06-17

I want to inquire if drafting of commercial lease agreements is in your wheelhouse of practice. Do let me know so I can provide more information. I found your contact info on LinkedIn. I would appreciate a referral if this is not your area of practice.

Regards,
John Rivers
Assistant to Mathew Rush

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: <mathew@epgexploration.com>
Received: from mxback2g.mail.yandex.net (mxback2g.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1472:2741:0:8b7:163])
Subject: Re: Lease Engagement
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020
Message-Id: <188011592432253@mail.yandex.com>

Thank you for getting back to me regarding my potential legal representation request. I want you to draft a commercial lease agreement between my company and Signal hill petroleum which is located in your state. We are negotiating the terms for a lease agreement for their upcoming contract. They are looking at the possibility of leasing my Subsea Well Intervention Equipment for a 12 months duration.

We will require your services for the following:
Draft the lease agreement
Review the required documents for the lease

We will handle negotiations. We may need your advice on the legal part if the need arises.

The total value of the transaction will be around $3,400,000 which will be handled by my company. We were hoping to kick this off by mid-August, due to the COVID19 out break we are uncertain about the closing date. I will provide you with our previous lease agreements which we have used in the past to make things move as fast as possible.

Send me a retainer agreement based on your hourly rate, I believe you will not exceed 20 hours on the whole project. My week is looking tied, we can schedule to discuss after I have reviewed your retainer agreement and once we are set to have you start drafting the lease agreement. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you on this project. Let me know if you have any questions.

lessee Conflict: Signal Hill Petroleum, 2633 Cherry Ave Signal Hill CA 90755

Regards,
Mathew Rush
Vice President
EPG Exploration Services LLC
Tel: 318-217-3281
Address:330 Marshall Street
Ste 1002 Shreveport LA 71101
Web:http://www.epgexplorations.com

J

JOB

Was there any follow up to this? I've received an email worded exactly the same from a different individual claiming to be the vice president of this company.

P

PML

Sept 3, 2020
Re: Legal Inquiry

Dear Attorney,

I want to inquire if drafting of commercial lease agreements is in your wheelhouse of practice. Do let me know so I can provide more information. I found your contact info on LinkedIn. I would appreciate a referral if this is not your area of practice.

Regards,
John Rivers
Assistant to Robert Wilson

R

RI Lawyer

This is still making the rounds. I've had two emails so far from Philip Rogers as VP, and Richard Wells as assistant to Rogers, from a comcast email account for Michael Wallace. Glad to find this site.

B

Ben K.

Just received the below.

Hello Attorney,
I want to inquire if you review commercial lease agreements. Do let me know so I can provide more information. I found your contact info on LinkedIn. I would appreciate a referral if this is not your area of practice.
Regards,
John Rivers
Assistant to Ryan Johnson

J

John Rivers

Just received from johnrivers455@comcast.net:

Hello Attorney,

I want to inquire if you review commercial lease agreements. Do let me know so I can provide more information. I found your contact info on LinkedIn. I would appreciate a referral if this is not your area of practice.

Regards,
John Rivers
Assistant to Ryan Johnson