Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <westerunion559@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ecobank51@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020
Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM MASTER CARD

Attn please,

This is to inform that this Bank is going to deliver some package tomorrow and i will like you to meet up by sending the balance of $50.00 I TUNES CARD for Certificate of ownership and stamp duty and sign fee so that your package will follow among those Atm Card that we are going to deliver tomorrow because fail to send $50.00 I TUNES CARD today according to instruction,it means that you will miss the delivery tomorrow until next time.

Besides,The amount that you suppose to pay is $100.00 for Certificate of ownership and stamp duty and sign fee,but to avoid delay we decided that you should pay $50.00 I TUNES CARD only and pay the balance of $50.00 once you receive the package on Wednesday.

We heard that you have spent a lot of money so far but you did not receive any thing yet,therefore i want you to try as much as possible to see that you will send this balance of $50.00 I TUNES CARD today to avoid you miss this opuchniety again because i don't want you to loose your fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity again,

My bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul,please my dear,just drop your pass experience to other peoples before and follow up the instruction a man of God, and you know what it means to follow somebody that fear God,i swear to God that you will never be disappointed or ask you for more money after this $50.00 I TUNES CARD for Certificate of ownership and stamp duty and sign fee until you receive your package on Wednesday,and if i ask you for money again,let God strike me to dead,I swear.

But if you can not send $50.00 I TUNES CARD from you country,it means that you have to send the $50.00 to our OFFICE IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN REPUBLIC which is the ORIGIN COUNTRY OF THE FUNDS so that i will secure those certificate and deliver to the package to you ok,

HERE IS THE NAME AND ADDRESS TO USE SEND $50.00 THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER ONLY BELOW THE NAME AND ADDRESS;

RECEIVER NAME ....IGWE JOHNSON
COUNTRY......... REPUBLIC OF BENIN
CITY........... COTONOU
AMOUNT .......$50.00 USD
ADDRESS:.....No.58.AKPAKPA COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN
MTCN.........
SENDER'S NAME......
SENDER'S ADDRESS......

Finally, get back to us immediately with $50.00 I TUNES CARD as soon as you receive this message so that we can register your ATM CARD for immediate delivery and give your our tracking number to use monitor your package and know the time it will arrive for you to receive it because no more fee again after this $50.00 ok.

Therefore,this is the opportunity for you to complete everything immediately if you can send the $50.00 by money gram.

Am waiting for your urgent reply with $50.00 I TUNES CARD,

Best Regards
Mr. Johnson Igwe
Managing Director Of (Foreign Department)
Pay Bank Head Office union Customer Care
Email; ecobank51@aol.com
Call @ +22998997945