Jones Wildman, GCS warehousing

C

Court

Attention : Sales or Customer Service

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Cubicle and so can you send me an email back with the price of this sizes list below

8x8 Stations
6'x8' Stations
7'x7' Stations
7'x8' Stations

Or can you kindly get back to me with the available once for me to know the one and the amount i will like to order for now and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

Back at it again...surely this doesn't work on anyone?

2DZ1GN

Attention : Sales or Customer Service

My name is Mr Jones Wildman with the GCS Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Shades Blinds and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing

The above is the email that I received.
I'm glad I Googled the name.

B

bmc32904

This is what he sent us,I am playing with him!
Jones Wildman

I would like to purchase the items listed below
SB36 shaker white:Quantity:5
BBC45 shaker white:Quantity:5
WP2484 shaker white:Quantity:5
W3330 shaker white:Quantity:5
V6021D shaker white:Quantity:5
So I would like you to send me the total cost of the units plus tax only excluding shipping charges and I will be recommending you with a shipping company that will be coming to pick up the order at your location as soon as is been set up.
Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
GCS warehousing
5702 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90001
805 876 3299

Building Materials Center <bmc32904@gmail.com>

to Jones
Dear Mr. Wildman,
I have attached your quote,Please send your checking account routing number ,billing address, social security number, mothers maiden name, a copy of your drivers license and green card and we can process the order.
Thank You,Have a great day.

S

spikeus

He changed his name. Now he goes by

Hello ,

Please send me quote without shipping on the below

Item number: 9x4.5x2.5” straights: Quantity:3,000

Best Regards,
Jones Wildman.
Hartman Industries
136 W South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Tel: 801-758-5990

Hello ,

Thanks for the e
mail regarding the price quote and,so i want you to know that the items are going to be shipped to my branch ,located in Puerto Rico and so i want to recommend a shipping company for you to contact and get the freight charges and email me back with the total cost
for the order plus shipping and handling charges altogether so that i can make full down payment and below is the contact details for the shipping company as well as the information they will nee
d to provide the freight charges Contact Details for the Recommended Shipping Company.
Name : Express Cargo Shipping & Logistics Ltd
Contact Name : Mr Micheal Smith
Contact Number : 339 230 9257
Contact Email Address :
ExpressCargoShipping@hotmail.com

Information Needed to Provide Freight:
1. Full Pick up location address
2. Size and Quantity of the order to be picked up
3. Shipping/Delivery Address
Shipping Or Delivery Address:
Diver City Warehouse
C / o Lynn Marley
1 calle 1 Dorado
00646 Puerto Rico

And so can you go ahead and email the shipping company now and get the shipping charges and send me an email back with the total cost for the order plus shipping and handling charges altogether so that i can pay for that also with credit card and then as soon as the order is ready they can come and pick them up.

Thank you

J

Jones Wildman SCAM

Hello,
My name is Mr. Jones with the Hartman Industries and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Racks and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response
Best Regards,
Jones Wildman
Hartman Industries

A

Aley

Hello,
My name is Mr. Jones with the Hartman Industries and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Bearing and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response
Best Regards,
Jones Wildman
Hartman Industries
email address listed:
blocks255@gmail.com