Joshua Benjamin

J

Joshua Benjamin

Hello, do you need an emergency loan or do you want a commercial loan or do you want a Christmas loan? can you contact us today by email or whatsapp? Email: joshuabenloancompany@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1 209 440 2417

idiot small.jpg

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Thank you Joshua Benjamin from IP: 197.210.84.52, MTN Nigeria, Port Harcourt, for posting your SCAM here for us and saving us the trouble. Your much deserved reward is an "Idiot Star"

J

Joshua Benjamin

Hello, do you need an emergency loan or do you want a commercial loan or do you want a Christmas loan? can you contact us today by email or whatsapp? Email: joshuabenloancompany@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1 209 440 2417

idiot small.jpg

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Joshua can be found in Lagos Nigeria, again, 197.210.47.244, but he does like MTN Nigeria.

S

Shaun Britz

Hi Kat I would like to know is the Joshua Benjamin Loan Company a real loan company or a fraud.
As his loan company has offered me a loan.
Once the loan agreements are signed he would like you to pay a one of loan fee of $865 first and then his company will deposit the loan amount within 24 hours.
If you could get back to me via my email address that would be great. [Edit: removed. She may contact you.]

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Fraud. Scam.

He's in Nigeria and he posts as a guest and no one charges loan fees like that. You will never get money from this crook.

S

Shaun Britz

Hi Kat I would like to know is the Joshua Benjamin Loan Company a real loan company or a fraud.
As his loan company has offered me a loan.
Once the loan agreements are signed he would like you to pay a one of loan fee of $865 first and then his company will deposit the loan amount within 24 hours.
If you could get back to me via my email address that would be great. [Edit: removed. She may contact you.]
Hi Kat thanks for your information,do you know others who Joshua Benjamin has Scammed and tried to scamand how do We go about stopping him from trying to Scam other people.
cheers ✌️☯️

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
All we know here is what other people tell us.

If it was easy to stop these people they would have been stopped a long time ago.