Joyce Mason

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Photos are at: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/joyce-mason.131392/

Return-Path: <barr.adamsrobert2011@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f196.google.com) (209.85.167.196)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019
Subject:

Hi handsome,How are you doing?It's my pleasure to meet you.How is everything over there ? I seek for friendship with you, which was why i wrote you.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <joycemason07@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f68.google.com) (209.85.167.68)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019
Subject: Re:

Hello,

My name is Joyce Mason, the only child of late Hon. Johnson Mason the managing Director of a mining company here in Ghana.

I originated from Liberia but my late parents and I are based in Ghana because of their company, since their company has folded up and I am just 31 years old, I seek your assistance to secure my inheritance capital intensive investment which was deposited by my late parents with a security firm.

I picked interest to contact you after going through your profile, I seek to secure your assistance and advice on property investment valued at US$ 2.420 Million. On your acceptance to assist me, I will map out the modalities and your benefits, I urge you to kindly get back to me with your information for the procedures. I am willing to give you 30% of the total amount

Please you can contact me through my email address:

Regards,
Joyce Mason.

I don't know who Jorgen is.

Return-Path: <joycemason07@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f41.google.com) (209.85.167.41)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019
Subject: Re: Re:

Dear Jorgen

I'm very sorry for the late answer,i'm not always online,regarding this fund,i will need your valid id card/passport,real name,address,telephone number,occupation and age,i will draft a later with your details and present to the security company as my partner as soon as we hear back from them we will know the way forward.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Joyce