From: 105.112.104.37, Nigeria, Awka, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: <mchiappe@consejo.org.ar>
Message-ID: <31eae4468c60dd03db21fb1304a22281.squirrel@webmail.cponline.org.ar>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019
Subject: I Need Your Assistance !
Reply-To: joycevan111@gmail.com

Greetings to you beloved!!

How are you doing today?

Please do forgive me for invading your privacy through this medium.Nevertheless, I desire to convey a very important message which in the long run will be conjointly beneficial to both of us.This entails a business dealing which I will make known to you the full details in my next email upon your response and readiness to work with me.

God bless you and stay encouraged.

I await your correspondence of acknowledgement of receipt patiently.

Sincerely yours,
Joyce van der Est

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Jan 16, 2020, 7:42 PM
subject: Re:

Good morning my dear beloved friend,

Thanks for your email response and sorry for my long silence as I have been very ill.

Contacting you through the means of email is not with the intention to delve into your privacy without caution or distract you with my intents and purposeful endeavor. I have decided to reach you with the hope of building a strong relationship of trust, reliance and confidence which you will come to understand and appreciate in the near future. I am a Senior Accountant/Auditor heading computing department here in our Bank. On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of $12,736,580.00 (Twelve Million, Seven Hundred and Thirty Six Thousand, Five Hundred and Eighty USD). I served as the personal account officer/sole executor to the late Engr. Abraham, I contacted you because it has to do with your other named. Engr. Abraham, is a foreign contractor with Royal Dutch Shell came to our bank for business discussions and investment, as the officer in charged of his transaction then, I encouraged him to consider various growth of funds with prime ratings.

Based, on the above, I then searched and got your email contact from your country Google records registry, in the quest for a noble person to partner with in the claims of the above funds deposited by my late client Engr. Abraham, an oil Magnate who lived in Netherlands-Amsterdam for about 30 years, he passed on with his immediate family in a ghastly motor accident in the City Of Paris-France in March 2015, without appointing a next of kin to his estate.

Since, you both are from the same nation and also bear the same other name, I urgently seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring these funds to your country through legal means as repatriation of funds for Investment purposes. I'm establishing direct communication with you soliciting for your assistance and co-operation in this business transaction. Let me know if you can handle it, all documents to enable you make claims to the funds will be carefully worked out by an approved solicitor. Now, I am prepare to give the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation of my deceased client's next of kin since you bear a similar last name with him so that you can help repatriate the said funds to a foreign account and I promise a fair share of 50% of this shall be for me, while 45% shall be for you and the remaining 5% shall be used for charitable work in your country which you shall handle on my behalf first before i will finally proceed to meet with you in person in your country after this transaction is done then i will resign from my work and relocate to your country. I am also proposing that after a successful execution of the transaction, the funds will be shared in a ratio of 50%-45%-5% You will be entitled of 45% while I will be entitled of 50% as the initiator of the deal WHILE the remaining 5% shall be used for charitable work in your locality. You know that I must have done my home work already before contacting you. Although the project is capital intensive, I know I will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal channels with your assistance at from your end.

If, you are not interested in this, kindly disregard it and please don't get me into trouble, I had to take my time to find a matching name from your country. I will really appreciate your maturity here, if you agree to do this with me as I have done my background survey and can assure you 100% safety in this with my many years of banking experience. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive; do not destroy my career opportunities like this, only comes once in a lifetime. I am a God fearing woman and this is an opportunity for me to give my family the best in life as a single mother and also less privilege in your locality and i advice you to do the same after the success of this transaction. Like I said earlier disregard with no bad intention if you are not interested to work with me as I have worked and followed this for years to find a matching name and a matured partner.

I, would want you to think about this and let me know your decision in your response via email only for now. I wish to inform you that should you not contact me via phone channel for now because our calls are being monitored and also for security reasons. I require only a solemn confidentiality on this via email.

I await your response patiently.

Respectfully,
Joyce van der Est.
Senior Accountant/Auditor
ASN Bank Netherlands