Jules-Gontran Capo-Chichi

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Someone probably had their email hacked.

From Jules-Gontran CAPO-CHICHI
Return-Path: <jcapochichi@yahoo.fr>
Received: from 41.220.75.17, Nigeria, Lagos, vgccl.net, IP Block Assigned for Mobile Data Services Network at Ojota
Abuse: MTN Nigeria, Churchgate Towers, 30, Afribank Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, phone: +234 803 200 4508, e-mail: [Ipsystemssupport@mtnnigeria.net] or Ogunbanwo Oluwaseyi, Plot L-1HFP, Engineering Industrial layout, km 22, phone: +234 14618871, fax-no: +234 1 4618553, e-mail: [hostmaster@vgccl.net], [abuse@vgccl.net]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009
Reply-To: [jcapochichi@yahoo.fr]
Subject: An Emergency Please
To: [jcapochichi@yahoo.fr]

Hello,

How are you doing! I hope you are fine? I'm sorry i didn't inform you about my trip to Scotland for a program, I'm presently in Scotland and got mugged at a gun point by some armed robbers on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept including my passport. I would like you to assist me with a loan of 1200Pounds to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

Please let me know immediately.
Regards

Jules

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
He's getting mileage out of this one.

From Jules-Gontran CAPO-CHICHI
Return-Path: <jcapochichi@yahoo.fr>
Received: from 41.219.224.8, Lagos, Nigeria, dial pool customers, starcomms.net
Abuse: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010
Reply-To: [jcapochichi@yahoo.fr]
Subject: Very Urgent!!

I am in a hurry writing this mail to you, I travelled to Wales for an urgent situation and unfortunately for me all my money was stolen at the hotel where I lodged. I am so confused right now, I dont know what to do or where to go. I didn't bring my phones here and the hotel telephone lines were disconnected during the robbery incident. So I have access to only emails. Please can you send me £1260 as early as possible so I can return home. As soon as I get home I would refund it immediately. Please I need you to get back to me so I can let you know how to send the money to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jules-Gontran CAPO-CHICHI.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
This person actually contacted AFI and he knows his email was stolen. He is a real victim of identity theft.

Another one, this time from 82.128.17.112, Nigeria, Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited.

N

None

This came in from an email address in my contact book

Hello,

I am in a hurry writing this mail to you, I had to traveled to Wales, UK for an urgent function and unfortunately for me all my money was stolen at the hotel where I lodged. I am so confused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go. I didn't bring my phones here and the hotel telephone lines were disconnected during the robbery incident. So I have access to only emails. Please can you send me £1,250 as early as possible so I can return home.

As soon as I get home I would refund it immediately. Please I need you to get back to me so I can let you know how to send the money to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards