Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ghafg@ncipe.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: Please let me know your thoughts
To: Recipients <ghafg@ncipe.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021
Reply-To: investor.relations@seraphicenergy.com

I am Mrs. JULIA FLANAGAN, Personal assistant to my late husband the CEO of SERAPHIC ENERGY USA. My husband Dr. BRIAN FLANAGAN died months ago of the COVID19 pandemic, as a result of his sudden death his business associates are trying to rip me off my late husband's assets and heirlooms which he had left for me before his painful demise.

On this note, I wish to have a deal with you regarding our family heirlooms and huge funds deposit, which l do not want my late husband's associates to know about. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of this deposit funds to any foreign contractors or investor, I have the opportunity and onus to write you based on the urgency to transfer these funds making you eligible to receive this funds also.

l ready and willing to divulge more information to you upon your positive response.

Please let me know your thoughts .
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. JULIA FLANAGAN.
investor.relations@seraphicenergy.com
https://seraphicenergy.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <faxu@ncipe.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: Please let me know your thoughts
To: Recipients <faxu@ncipe.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021
Reply-To: investor.relations@seraphicenergy.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <investor.relations@seraphicenergy.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 01:59:24 -0400
From: "FLANAGAN FAMILY." <investor.relations@seraphicenergy.com>
Subject: Re Re: Please let me know your thoughts

l am glad to read from you. l have tried to reach my late husband personal assistant Miss. Erica Jones to know if she know relationship you shared with my late husband because l found your details in my late husband's files.

My late husband gave me me the original funds deposit certificate the funds was deposited with Bolden Trust Bank PLC. The funds value is $30M which l urgently wants to invest with you in your country under your care and custody. My late husband and l planned to use the funds into real estate but we could not because of his health problems that started in 2015. l hope l can trust you 100%??

l want to gain your trust and confidence that you will not blackmail or betray me when the funds gets into your custody and possession. Also please let me know if you have the ability and capability to handle the $30M.

l am living with the family of my late husband in Texas after death so l am very cautious with my dealings and discussion because my late husbands associates wants me to remarry him before could assist me process the funds to pay the surtax 0.3% of $300M also requesting me to compensate him with 40% of the funds which is totally ridiculous and inhuman.

l can not do WhatsApp at the moment please let us be communicating by email at the moment till we move the funds to your country then l can relocate to join you at the moment please see my attached business card and business catalogue for your perusal only.

Please let me read from you then l will discuss how much % you want for your assistance compensation because the world bank forums demands we pay 0.3% of the $30M before we can move the funds to your bank in your country, l will present your company as sub contractor with our company in other to process the funds release to your names and company.

Please the attached and also let me have your identification. Let us allow Trust, Honesty, Transparency, Accountability and
Confidentiality to be our BOND and WATCH word.

Thanks for your utmost corporation.

Mrs. Julia Flanagan
https://seraphicenergy.com
Show original message
+1 (210) 485-5187
info@seraphicenergy.com