Katie Higgins

Tariel

Return-Path: <katiehigginsh@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt1-f170.google.com) (209.85.160.170)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019
Subject: Greetings Old Friend

Greetings Old Friend,

How are you, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting that My Family Treasure Box With the co-operation of a new partner from Switzerland. So Presently I am in Switzerland for investment projects with my new partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and willingness to assist me in keeping the money Box despite that it didn't work out the way we expected.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out, i just remember you for your past efforts to help me keep the money Box, Now you will need to contact Reverend Father Wilford Williams to give you a Bank draft which i drooped for you containing the sum of(USD$300,000.00) i have discus with him to make sure he send the Bank draft to you in your country,so now contact him through his email (rev.milfordwilliams@gmail.com)

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to him to enable him not to make mistake when he will be sending it to you. Kindly send the below information's to them without delay.

Full Names:........................
Address:...............................
Age...............................
Occupation.........................
Direct Phone number:.....................
Resident City:......................
Resident State:......................
E-mail Address:...........................

and do not forget to get back to me as soon as you have contacted him,i will not be regular in reading your mail this days because we are busy now with the investment of the money.

Yours Katie Higgins