From: MRS Kelly Dawn Knight Craft <dr.robertdewar234@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020
Subject: RECONFIRM ALL YOUR DETAILS TO ME IMMEDIATELY

U.S. UNITED NATION DEPARTMENT.
The United Nations Headquarters,
New York City, 50 East 3rd Street,
New York, NY, 10217, USA.

ATTENTION: VALUED BENEFICIARY.

I AM MRS KELLY DAWN KNIGHT CRAFT, THE NEW APPOINTED UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME. THE UNITED UNITED OFFICE HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO USA AND WHOLE WORLD ON-BEHALF OF ALL THE SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER FBI AND INTERPOL POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN AFRICAN,ASIA,EUROPE AND USA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH UNITED NATIONS OFFICIALS AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS,SENATORS, WORLD BANK, AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU $20.7 M USD (TWENTY MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS.

YOU ARE LUCKY,YOUR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AMONG THOSE THAT SHORTLISTED IN THIS CATEGORY FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF THE SUM OF $20.7 M,UNITED STATE DOLLARS AS PART PAYMENT OF YOUR OVERDUE OUT STANDINGS CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS.

THEREFORE,TO ENABLE US ACHIEVE OUR GOAL TO RELEASE YOUR FUND TO YOU,YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM TO US ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S TO ENABLE US TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU AND COME FORWARD TO PAY THE PROCESSING/VAT TAX FEES FOR THE IMMEDIATE

RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT DELAY. CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $20.7 M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S DETAILS, SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO WRONG ACCOUNT.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: ------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ----
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: ------
5] BANK INFORMATION DETAILS-------
6] IDENTIFICATION CARD------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S AS THE UNITED NATIONS REQUESTED, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

REPLY TO : usambassadortounitednations@gmail.com

YOURS IN SERVICE.
Kelly Dawn Knight Craft,
United States Ambassador to the United Nation,
E-mail: usambassadortounitednations@gmail.com

Return-Path: <usambassadortounitednations@gmail.com>
From: "UNITED STATES UNITED NATIONS OFFICE." <usambassadortounitednations@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020
Subject: Re: RECONFIRM ALL YOUR DETAILS TO ME IMMEDIATELY

Greeting from U.S United Nations,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention:

I have received your mail with thanks and without all your information’s details as we requested from you, but you have to pay for the processing of the tax clearance fees in the bank to affect your fund payments, as the United nations officials requested from you to pay the tax vat clearance official fees that will enable us to do all the processing in the bank to affect your funds payment of $20.7 M USD and after the processing, the bank will release your funds to you and all the necessary documents with the tax vat clearance certificate will be scan and sent to you for your observations. Regards to your mail as you mentioned that you didn't believe me yesterday either, I am assuring you of 100% guarantee safe release and transfer of your funds to you successful without delay and I cannot involve my honorable self in anything scam, malpractice and corruptions, also I am assuring you that this business transaction is real legitimate, genure and you will receive all your funds successful without delay as you follow my directives and instructions given to you.

I am Kelly Dawn Knight Craft, New United States Ambassador to United Nations and I was instructed by the European union with IMF Commissions and World Bank Organizations that I should officially inform you that, your long awaited Inheritance/ Contract fund with the United Nations have been approved and released. this is notify you that your name and your email account is among the scam victim beneficiary’s that have been favored to receive their funds into their bank account immediately as soon as you follow my directives and instructions given by the IMF and World Bank Organizations officials to pay the tax clearance official fees which is the only required fees needed from you for the bank to proceed to release your funds to you successful.

As i earlier stated on my former mail to you that the official tax fees is required from you that you will pay for the release of your funds to you and that have been delay of release of your funds because all the whole arrangements for your funds to hit into your bank account for good and as soon as you pay the required fees of needed from you, you will receive all your funds successful without delay/

i will like to advice and encourage you as soon as you finish going through this mail, and i hear your satisfactory answer, more details will be given to you on how much and the cost of the tax clearance official fees needed from you to pay and i will send to you the payment information to make the payment for us to finalize this deal and make it successful. I will wait to ear from you now.

Thank you very much for your understandings and co-operations

I will wait to hear from you now.

Your s in Service
Kelly Dawn Knight Craft,
United States Ambassador to the United Nations.
Email; usambassadortounitednations@gmail.com.

Kelly Dawn Knight Craft.jpg

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From: "UNITED STATES UNITED NATIONS OFFICE." <usambassadortounitednations@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020

Attention:

My dear good friend, thank you very much for insulting my honorable office, I am not a Nigerian as you said, you are dealing with real usa ambassador to united nations MRS KELLY DAWN KNIGHT CRAFT and if you have doubt on me, i will send to you my working id card for your observations and for you to know who you are dealing with okay.

I will wait to hear from you now as we requested all your information details to release your funds to you for good.

Your s in Service
Kelly Dawn Knight Craft,

Maya

Ninja
The ID card: United States

Date: Thu, 21 May 2020

U.S. UNITED NATION DEPARTMENT.
The United Nations Headquarters,
New York City, 50 East 3rd Street,

Attention:

My dear good friend, I want you to open the attachments and view my working id card for your observations and for you to know who you are dealing with okay.

Your s in Service
Kelly Dawn Knight Craft,

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <dhlcouriercompanymiami@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usambassadortounitednationsusa@gmail.com
From: MRS Kelly Dawn Knight Craft <dhlcouriercompanymiami@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <revthomasanderson666@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usaambassadorunitednationsnyc@gmail.com
From: Kelly Dawn Knight Craft <revthomasanderson666@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <revthomasanderson666@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usaambassadorunitednationsnyc@gmail.com
From: Kelly Dawn Knight Craft <revthomasanderson666@gmail.com>

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <creus@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020
Reply-To: Mrs Kelly Craft <suntrustbank990@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1413605038.6231199.1593767766498.JavaMail.zimbra@fibertel.com.ar>
Subject: SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD

SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD
SUN TRUST BANK/UNITED NATIONS
COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DIRECTIVE

Dear:Sir/Madam

SCAMMED VICTIM/2MILLION USD BENEFICIARY.REF/PAYMENTS CODE:9302 2MILLION USD

This is to bring to your notice that, I am delegated from the United Nations and SunTrust Bank to pay 100 Africa 419 scam victims compensation payment of $2Million USD each. you are listed and approved for this payments as one of the scammed victims,get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $2Million USD compensations funds. On this faith full recommendations,

I want you to know that during the last United Nations meetings held at West Africa in Benin Republic,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of Africa,

The presidents of 10 countries in Africa are now paying 100 victims of this operators $2Million USD each, Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Africa,the payments are to be paid by SunTrust Bank as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by the National Westminster bank London.

According to the number of applicants at hand,64 beneficiaries has been paid ,half of the victims are from the United States,we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of $2Million USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the syndicates who was arrested in Africa as one of their victims of the operations,you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever,the US secret service is already on trace of the criminal,

You can receive your compensations payments via ATM CARD PAYMENT. Furthermore you are advice to reconfirm your billing address include your full name and direct contact telephone number to the Managing Director Consultant Payment Center for the certified ATM Card, the contact information is as follows:

SUN TRUST BANK
CHAIRMAN and CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
NAME: MR WILLIAM H. ROGERS JR
ATLANTA, GA USA
Email: (suntrustbank990@gmail.com)
+1 (404) 594-7562

Call him immediately you get this mail to enable him speed up for your ATM payment Card, Contact the Chairman and Chief Executive officer Consultant Payment Center immediately with the necessary information required from you so that they will commence on processing.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Kelly Craft
United Nation Representative.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <highcommissionfile12@gmail.com>
Reply-To: suntrustbank990@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020

Return-Path: <bintandoyetoure1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: suntrustbank990@gmail.com

SUN TRUST BANK