Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms

Return-Path: <riservato10@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15c7e23f982.riservato10@alice.it>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017
Reply-To: kevinbryner04@gmail.com
Subject: Attention

I am Mr. Kevin Bryner, Chief Inspection Agent United Nations Inspection Unit at Spokane International Airport, working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each.

Contact me right now through this email if you are still interested in the boxes (kevinbryner04@gmail.com)

Regards Mr. Kevin Bryner

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same again, from Benin.
Return-Path: <massimiliano.albini@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15d2ca5a035.massimiliano.albini@alice.it>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, MTN Nigeria

Return-Path: teste@diretaadm.com.br
Reply-To: kevinbryner81@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Urgent Attn.
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017

Top Secret.

I am Mr. Kevin Bryner, Chief Inspection Agent, United Nations Inspection Unit at Minneapolis亡aint Paul International Airport Minnesota, USA, On routine investigation, I discovered this forfeited consignment with your name on the bill of entry. On an extensive inspection the Value of the cash stuffed consignment was not declared but assumed approximately $12.5Million USD.

The Consignment was forfeited because of false declaration by the Consignee and the delivery officers' inability to pay the Non Inspection fee (NI). The Consignment was originally declared as personal effect while the real content is cash money.

Contact me right now through this email if you are still interested in receiving your consignment boxes. E-mail-(kevinbryner81@gmail.com)

Regards,
Mr. Kevin Bryner
Chief Inspection Agent.

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <ftasghyuhbvfgtrefdvb@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Kevin Bryner <kevinbryner5@gmail.com>
Subject: Are you still interested in your boxes...

I am Mr. Kevin Bryner, Chief Inspection Agent United Nations Inspection Unit at Spokane International Airport, working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each.

Contact me right now through this email if you are still interested in the boxes (kevinbryner5@gmail.com)

Regards Mr. Kevin
Bryner

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <garbindavide@alice.it>
Message-ID: <1622a38f553.garbindavide@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018
Subject: Attention

am Mr. Kevin Bryner, Chief Inspection Agent United Nations Inspection Unit at Spokane International Airport, working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.

Contact me right now through this email if you are still interested in the boxes (kevinbryner04@gmail.com)

Regards Mr Kevin
Bryner

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ndubest717@yahoo.com>

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
Mr. Kevin Bryner "Bryner."@vesta.ocn.ne.jp
"Mr. Kevin Bryner" mrkevinbryner5@gmail.com
Jan 9
[IMG]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/images/cleardot.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/images/cleardot.gif[/IMG]
Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr. Kevin Bryner, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at Charlotte Douglas International Airport, working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as film materials to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $7Million to $8Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today, but as the year is coming to and end you most act fast. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared because of the fear of being arrested by the authorities. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. I assure you that this is legal and 100% risk free.

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
Kevin Bryner <" rel="nofollow" style="background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);">www.@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Kevin Bryner kevinbryner5@gmail.com
Feb 9

Contact me right now through this email if you are still interested in the boxes (kevinbryner5@gmail.com)

Regards Mr. Kevin

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sdpstudio@tin.it>
Message-ID: <1657ee4d713.sdpstudio@tin.it>
Reply-To: kevinbryner045@gmail.com

Contact me right now through this email if you are still interested in the boxes (kevinbryner045@gmail.com)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sergiofalconi1@tin.it>
Reply-To: kevinbryner54@yahoo.com

Contact me right now through this email if you are still interested in the boxes (kevinbryner54@yahoo.com)

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officenobede@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Kevin Bryner <kevinbryner5@gmail.com>

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <paolo.sagliocco@alice.it>
Reply-To: mrkevinbryner65@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kevinbryner16@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ot1-f65.google.com) (209.85.210.65)
Reply-To: kevinbryner5@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019
Subject: Abandoned Boxes

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. Contact me right now on my private email: kevinbryner5@gmail.com if you are still interested in the boxes.

Regards
Mr. Kevin Bryner

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <md4585@mclink.it>
Subject: Contact me right now on my private email: kevinbryner5@gmail.com
Message-ID: <web-24387274@mailbackend3.mclink.it>

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrhamzahzaini1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrkevinbrynerus@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY TOWARDS THIS MATTER. OK

Address: 13 Broad St, Lagos Island, Lagos
Hours: Closed · Opens 8AM Wed
Phone: +234-9028623285
Fax: +234-1710-1233-31

Attn:Beneficary

We write to inform you that Series of meetings have been held over the past 2 weeks with the Secretary General of the United Nations Organization, International Community Board and U.S Department of State and Africa Union Organization this ended last week.

During the meeting, this organization discovered that you have not received your funds due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the release of your fund to you through our corresponding bank In Africa the UBA BANK.

The International Community Board Committee enhanced by the United Nations/ U.S. Department of State and Africa Union Organization have successfully passed a payment mandate to our bank, to clear all over due Contract funds, hesitance Lottery Winners and Internet Scam Dating/Marriages funds owed to you and other individuals, organizations who have been found not to have receive their funds.

After the board meeting this morning with the WORLD BANK Directors which they instruct the Central Bank Of Nigeria to compensate all scam victims with the sum of $1.5m, But the report we receive from you that you have ready instruct this Lady Ms. Nagisa Hamasaki to claim your fund which she also told us that you are no more alive that you have already given her instructions to claim your compensation fund of $1.5m the last time she visited you in hospital due to the car accident you have that she believe that you can not make it and the Bank decided to write you to confirm if you are dead or alive because this Lady Ms. Nagisa Hamasaki told us that you are no more alive that she is here to divert your fund to this Account that she present to us right now please respond to this email before taking any decision concerning this Lady because the WORLD BANK have instruct us to compensate all scam victims through an ATM CARD that contain $1.5m as your compensation fund through our paying BANK the UBA BANK.

Below is the Account details we received from this Lady that you have given her instruction to claim this fund.

BANK NAME.Wells Fargo
BANK'S ADDRESS: 670 S. Western Ave. Los Angeles, California 90005
ACCOUNT NO: 597 082 9098
SWIFT CODE: WFBIUS6S
BENEFICIARY SIGNATURE; MS NAGISA HAMASAKI

Treat as urgent because we will not accept any delay in this regard.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY TOWARDS THIS MATTER.

Thank You For Banking With Us.

Mr. Kevin Bryner
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE UNIT,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
TELEPHONE:+234-9028623285