Previously at Kevin K. McAleenan, US Customs/ DHS

Return-Path: <bankof463@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmc8472@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Subject: BE VERY CAREFULLY IF YOU ALIVE

Customs protecting your package (CBP)

Attention Beneficiary

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY IF YOU ALIVE,

I am Mr.Kevin K. McAleenan A G Commissioner of U.S. How are you doing today and your health together your work and family? Hope Fine ? We have been expecting to hear from you but all to no avail.

I am here to inform you that a man came to our office this morning his name is Mr. john William he told us that he is your cousin relative and he said that you are dead. Mr. john William said that you die five days ago in a car accident on your way going to work and before your death you told him that you have an package worth of ($25.5Million USD) and he came here with $100 dollars You are advised him to obtain the Ownership-clearance certificate from the origination of the package and collect it.

Mr. john William Submitted all the documentation and passport for evidence that you left all your title on his care as your next of kin to take care of your children. Mr.john and her wife also brought a signed letter of change of Ownership and appointment of NEXT-OF-KIN over your properties including your fund on the package.

They said that you even made a provision of the needed $100.00 US dollars for Ownership-clearance certificate to clear the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your package of ATM CARD to you in your home,I am very much confused because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead.

Based on board of directors meeting today with the FBI, We have concluded to approve the package on favor of your representative Mr. John William due to he have submitted all the documentation and passport for evidence that you left all your title on his care as your next of kin to take care of your children.

But personally Im not well convinced that you are dead that is why I asked them to hold back the $100.00 US dollars and come back next tomorrow so that I will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because I am confuse if is truth okay. But If real you are dead may your soul rest in perfect peace AMEN, but if you are alive please due contact us bank with the $100 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate from the office of Benin Customs Service, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds, this is because the fund originated from.

BUY STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD OR OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD OrI TUNE CARD $100 SCRATCH IT AND SEND THE PHOTO TO ME,

Kindly do that immediately because if you fail to do that,I will assume that you are dead as they have claimed, and hand over your ATM VYSA CARD worth ($25.5Million USD) over to them. The Diplomat’s Flight Details shows that he came from Benin Republic and we have contacted the relevant Authorities in that country to inquire about the process of getting the Certificate.

I will advise you to try as much as you can to make sure that you wire the fee immediately after you have receive this mail so that all your effort to receive your package will not be in vain to another man‘s favor. I will be waiting to hear from you today with the payment information okay.

If you are alive Treat with urgency and follow the instructions

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Kevin K. McAleenan
A G Commissioner of U.S.
Email; atmc8472@gmail.com

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <atmc8472@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019
Subject: Re: BE VERY CAREFULLY IF YOU ALIVE

Attention Beneficiary

Hello Mr .... I'm happy to hear that you are alive if you want to receive your ATM go and send $100 but if not tell me so that Mr. john William will pay the $100 I received the ATM OK get back to me as soon as possible

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Kevin K. McAleenan
A G Commissioner of U.S.

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <johnndu2018@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atmc373@gmail.com

Mr.Kevin K. McAleenan
A G Commissioner of U.S.
Email; atmc373@gmail.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mgram518@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020
Subject: BE VERY CAREFULLY IF YOU ALIVE

Customs protecting your package (CBP)

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr. Kevin K. McAleenan A G Commissioner of U.S. How are you doing today and your health together your work and family? Hope Fine ? We have been expecting to hear from you but all to no avail.

I am here to inform you that a man came to our office this morning his name is Mr. john William he told us that he is your cousin relative and he said that you are dead. Mr. john William said that you die five days ago in a car accident on your way going to work and before your death you told him that you have an package worth of ($25.5Million USD) and he came here with $100 dollars You are advised him to obtain the Ownership-clearance certificate from the origination of the package and collect it.

Mr. john William Submitted all the documentation and passport for evidence that you left all your title on his care as your next of kin to take care of your children. Mr.john and her wife also brought a signed letter of change of Ownership and appointment of NEXT-OF-KIN over your properties including your fund on the package.

They said that you even made a provision of the needed $100.00 US dollars for Ownership-clearance certificate to clear the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your package of ATM CARD to you in your home,I am very much confused because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead.

Based on board of directors meeting today with the FBI, We have concluded to approve the package on favor of your representative Mr. john William due to he have submitted all the documentation and passport for evidence that you left all your title on his care as your next of kin to take care of your children.

But personally Im not well convinced that you are dead that is why I asked them to hold back the $100.00 US dollars and come back next tomorrow so that I will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because I am confuse if is truth okay. But If real you are dead may your soul rest in perfect peace AMEN, but if you are alive please due contact us bank with the $100 dollars to secured the Ownership-clearance certificate from the office of Benin Customs Service, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds, this is because the fund originated from.

BUY STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD OR OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD OrI TUNE CARD $100 SCRATCH IT AND SEND THE PHOTO TO ME,

Kindly do that immediately because if you fail to do that,I will assume that you are dead as they have claimed, and hand over your ATM VYSA CARD worth ($25.5Million USD) over to them. The Diplomat’s Flight Details shows that he came from Benin Republic and we have contacted the relevant Authorities in that country to inquire about the process of getting the Certificate.

I will advise you to try as much as you can to make sure that you wire the fee immediately after you have receive this mail so that all your effort to receive your package will not be in vain to another man‘s favor. I will be waiting to hear from you today with the payment information okay.

If you are alive Treat with urgency and follow the instructions

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Kevin K. McAleenan
A G Commissioner of U.S.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marycoleman958@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020
Reply-To: kevinmcaleenan11@aol.com
Subject: The United States Department Of Homeland Security

The United States Department Of Homeland Security
245 Murray Lane, SW Washington DC, 20528-0075.

Attention Please Dear Beneficiary

This is Mr. Kevin McAleenan the Acting Secretary Of The United States Department Of Homeland Security and the United States Commissioner Of Customs and Boarder Protection at 245 Murray Lane, SW Washington DC, 20528-0075 and I'm contacting you now to finally delivered your Consignment Box of $25 Million Us Dollars that was seized by the formal secretary Mrs. Kirstjen Nielsen which she wanted to claim the funds by herself and her family before her dismissal from the office by President Donald John Trump and I'm here now to delivered your Consignment Box of your Fund of $25 Million Us Dollars to your destination home address and right now am at the City of Seattle Washington DC 98158 USA at Seattle Tacoma International Airport which was located at 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158 USA and i want you now to send email to me now once you received this email and give me all about your delivery information to avoid wrong delivering such as"

Your Name....
Your Address.....
Your Telephone Number....
your country and state...
your email address.......
Your ID Card.............
and the name of the nearest airport to you..

Thanks,
Mr. Kevin McAleenan the Acting Secretary
Of The United States Department Of Homeland
Security and the United States Commissioner
Of Customs and Boarder Protection.
kevinmcaleenan11@aol.com
+ 1 (940) 277-1747 Text Message Only

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jeffjarry346@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From: "U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY," <jeffjarry346@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: h.omeland.secUurityN@hotmail.com
Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA

GOOD DAY TO YOU ,

HELLO SIR AND MADAM ,THIS TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU THAT YOUR EMAIL IS WELL NOTED, I WANT YOU TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION VERY WELL BECAUSE I HAVE VOLUNTIRED MY SELF FOR THE HELP OF THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD BUT I WANT YOU TO STOP ANY COMMUNICATION THAT YOU HAVE WITH ALL DOES PEOPLE UNTILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD AND YOUR FIRST PAYMENT MTCN NUMBER FROM WESTERN UNION TODAY FROM US BECAUSE WE ARE WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW BUT IF WE FIND OUT THROUGH OUR INTERNATIONAL MONITORING AGENCY THAT YOU ARE STILL COMMUNICATED WITH DOES PEOPLE WE WILL CANCEL ALL YOUR TRANSACTION THAT YOU HAVE AND GET YOU ARRESTED FOR ILLEGAL TRANSACTION I REPEAT DONT COMMUNICATE WITH THEM OR TALK ABOUT THIS WITH ANY OF THEM BECAUSE IF WE FIND OUT YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE ACTION BECAUSE WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU GET YOUR FUND DELIVERED TO YOU OK SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE REQUIRED $205USD TO ENABLE ME CARRY ON MY DUTY FOR YOUR FUND BECAUSE IF YOU SEND THE FEE RIGHT NOW YOU WILL FIRST RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BECAUSE I WILL GET THERE AND STAND AT THE WESTERN UNION FOR THEM TO SEND YOUR FIRST PAYMENT TO YOU AND I WILL CONFERM FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE PICK IT UP THEN I WILL TRAVEL TO USA IMMEDIATELY FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD OK WE ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT AS URGENT TO ENABLE US GET THIS DONE IN YOUR FAVOUR IS THAT OK

BELOW IS THE FULL INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE FEE AND I WANT YOU TO SEND THE PAYMENT VIA MONEY GRAM TRANSFER SERVICE,

RECEIVER NAME.................................
RECEIVER COUNTRY..........................
RECEIVERS CITY.........................
TEXT QUESTION ......................
TEXT ANSWER.......................
AMOUNT..........................
SENDERS NAME...............
REFRENCE NUMBER.........

I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT Donald Trump, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS.

BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN NIGERIA AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT Donald Trump AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE NIGERIA PARLIAMENT IN ABUJA , I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$10.8MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM NIGERIA WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIRTEL NETWORK NIGERIA.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN IN NIGERIA, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN GHANA SOUTH AFRICA TOGO BENIN AND , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON.

I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR ATM CARD AND WESTERN UNION OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF NIGERIA AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINISTER IN THE NIGERIA CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS ABUJA , DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR ATM AND WESTERN UNION CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENTATM CARD AND WESTERN UNION TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR ATM CARD AND WESTERN UNION RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE CERTIFICATE FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT ATM AND WESTERN UNION WHICH IS SUM OF $205.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR ATM CARD IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR ATM CARD OF CONSIGNMENT,BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG.

AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR ATM TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME. . . . . .
ADDRESS. . . . . .
TEL PHONE. . . . . . . . .
OCCUPATION. . . . . .
COUNTRY .USA . . . . . . . .
SEX. .male . . . . . . . . . . . .

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT ATM TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC.

I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT Donald Trump .

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT ATM ,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE .

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.
RECEIVER’S NAME:. . . ...
CITY:. . . . . . . . . . . .
AMOUNT:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
QUESTION:. . . . . . . .
ANSWER:. . . . . .
MTCN:. . . . . . . . . .
Sender's NAME . . . .
SENDER'S ADDRESS. . .

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEF

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <mr.mikraig33@gmail.com>
Reply-To: us.0ffice69@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020
Subject: Dear Fund Beneficiary,

CBP Headquarters
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20229
From The Desk of Kevin Mcaleenan
Chief of Us Customs And Border protection Patrol

Attention: Beneficiary

With this letter we hereby acknowledge receipt of your payment file from the formal Commissioner of this office, Based on the record in your payment file, your overdue fund payment is($18 Million) only. At World Bank, and the Bank of America we are committed to helping you by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services so that you will not encounter that delay again. We have a wide range of money transfer products to choose from which you prefer to receive your fund, choose one of the options and get back to us together with the information okay.

Below are our methods of payment:
1. By Cashier check
2. By Corporate ATM card
3. By Diplomatic Delivery

We believe in giving you choice; which is why we offer a range of services to pick and choose from, so you really can't go wrong. In order for us to work as efficiently as possible, it is understood that your co-operation is greatly appreciated, fill this information and return it to me immediately to start up the process, bear it in mind that you will pay $450:00 to sign for the release order documents file in this office.Contact email (us.0ffice69@gmail.com)

Full Name:__________
City:__________
Home Address:__________
Phone Number:____
sex:______
Any:Id

Note this compensation including Scam Victims and international businesses that failed due to Government problem etc.However note any other contact you made outside his office is at your own risk. I wish you the very best of luck.

Kind Regards
Kevin Mcaleenan
U.S Customs Commissioner.
Office of Us Customs And Border protection Patrol

CC: Mrs. Christine Lagarde the IMF Managing Director
CC: Mr. António Guterres UN Secretary-General
CC: Mr. David Malpass the World Bank President

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <imfundsd91@gmail.com>
Reply-To: us.0ffice69@gmail.com