Date: 5th Feb 2017
Subject: How are you doing today?
Reply to: kingowusumawule82@gmail.com

KING OWUSU MINING CO.
Plot 112, Dandy Close, Light Industrial Estate
Cell number :+233247366074
Email : kingowusumawule@dr.com

Dear ,
How are you doing today? my name is king Owusu Mawule the king of takwa community Accra Ghana,i went through your profile and i found out that you are a very honest and kind person as am looking for a trustful foreign gold business partner as i have a gold mailing company.
For you to know more information about me then check on my name on Google and kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message and as i am sending you this message i have 200kilo of gold bar and 50kilo of gold dust and including diamond,before i contact you on this i know you are honest.
Am sending you my gold license and feel free to ask any question that you need to know about my family gold and mining company and get back to me whit your cell phone number and email for more details .
Yours truly,
King Owusu Mawule
Cell number :+233247366074
Email : kingowusumawule@dr.com

W

wr fisher

king owusu mawule is 100% scammer using many many different phone numbers( ex: 233237586256,223247366074) and many ways to scam people from their hard earned money. His real name is Paul Duru look up his facebook page and if you have ever seen him on skype you will see his picture and know who him. He scammed me out of $20,000 US dollars using the name" Paige Acheampong" he and his gang are very skilled at what they do and have been taking peoples money for decades. Do not believe a single word he tells you he applies a lot of pressure while he is in the process of getting ahold on your heart/wallet to get what he wants. I was scammed over 10 month period out of $20,000 US dollars and he is still coming up with ideas today he is relentless trying to get more money from me posing as Gov't officials telling me they arrested him and the gov't wants to return my money for me to send shipping fees $499.00 for a loaded Visa card to be sent to me from UBA bank via DHL carrier. etc,etc.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ wr fisher Thank you for posting further information, we are sorry to hear that this scammer has scammed you out of a large sum of money. Have you filed a report with Law Enforcers?
There are many people with the name Paul Duru on Facebook, do you have a link to his account? Do you have any other email addresses for this low life, his Skype ID maybe?

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <kingowusumawule1@dr.com>
Subject: This is His Royal Highness king Owusu Mawule
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017

This is His Royal Highness king Owusu Mawule and I have been waiting for your quick response I'm regard to my message to you and I would advice you to contact me through my personal email ( kingowusumawule1@dr.com )

W

Williams Tau

This person is also a scammer as he scammed my $50 000 dollars from me and i have reported him to the police authority all over the world and they are doing everything possible to get him arrested and he will go to jail and this is the contact of the scammer

Name Walter Richard. Fisher
House address 4100 idaho ave. Baltimore, Maryland 21206353 USA
Telephone +1 410 446 0914
Email ...wrfisher@verizon.net

No 1 should ever contact this person as he is a very good scammer and i have forwarded all this information to FBI so that he will die in jail..................

W

Wrf

Id of scammer is total B.S.

This was reported to FBI INTERNATIONAL FRAUD and I have many other email addresses. His name is Duru, Paul and wife's name is Paul, Florence.