Kingsley Trump, WU

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <imfworld@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.240.144)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019
Reply-To: MR KINGSLEY TRUMP <uwes78043@gmail.com>
Subject: $25 AND PICK UP YOUR $6,000( TEXT ME MTCN OF $25 ON + 234 8108415965

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPAROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS
Medium animated flag of Benin

Welcome to Western Union American Mobile Phone : + 234 8108415965
Send Money Worldwide
Send Money
Welcome to Western Union
Remittance Office
Call + 234 8108415965
Address: 126 Addington Road
Croydon Cr2 BP 325- Cotonou-
Benin

Dear Valued Customer,

It is my pleasure to inform you about the latest development concerning your unclaimed fund on behalf of the management western union transfer The funds which was suppose to be released to you by the former remittance department manager who was terminated from office due to the bad reputation he had with most of our foreign customers.
Hence this is the great opportunity for you to receive your fund and you have to comply accordingly to enable us obtain the Transfer Permit Clearance and start transferring your payment today and note you will be receiving US$5,000.00 on a daily basis until your total sum of US$5.600,000.00 is completed transferred in your favor.

For your information do not expect the releasing of your payment without sending the money required and remember that you are given only 24 hours to comply or your transfer will be cancel immediately since you are told to send $25 in order to help you. below is our account officer name which you will use to send the $25 to enable us release your first payment immediately in other words this management is now requesting that you will pay the sum of US$25 only to start receiving your payment.
Send the fee through ITUNES CARD Agent with the information below:

( YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD)

Note you are required to pay US$25 only to enable us secure your Transfer Permit Clearance and we will start your payment immediately.
This offer valid for Today***24 Hours*** from today 16th February therefore treat as urgent as possible to wire the fee today so that you will start receiving your fund.
We are wishing you the very best of luck.
Yours sincerely
MR KINGSLEY TRUMP
Call us with: + 234 8108415965 Western Union® founded 1851 has been operating for over 151 years, Today with over 589,000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.

Spidey

Staff member
Return-Path: <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: uwestern936@gmail.com
Subject: (HAPPY SUNDAY) SEND ONLY $25 AND PICK UP YOUR $6,000( TEXT ME MTCN OF $25 ON + 2348108415965

Send the fee through Western Union, Money gram, Small world, World remit Or Ria Agent with the information below:

( YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD)
Receiver Name: ===== Silver Gold
CITY:::::::::::::::::::::::::; COTONOU
Text Question: ==== HAPPY?
Answer: ======= WEEKEND
Amount: ======= US25

Return-Path: <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: uwestern936@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020
Subject: Hello Dear Customer Congrats:

THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 204)
Welcome to Western Union Bonus Centre Benin Republic Send Money Worldwide
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS, 23 BOMBAY WAY,WHITE HOUSE,
RUE,85745, COTONOU.

CUSTOMER CARE LINE;

Hello Dear Customer Congrats:

This is to notify all of you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody,which yours are inclusive Besides, where you are given a bill of $225,in order to receive your payment of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now.

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices.

In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $25. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address.

But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the $25.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and start receiving $3,500.00 as from tomorrow.

Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call +229 62425091 After the payment of $25.00 you will start receiving your money every day $3,500.00 through Western Union and Money Gram until the full payment of $3.8m is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $7,000.00.

Here is the payment information of your first payment which is on-hold it is available for you to pick up the MTCN below:

Sender`s Name: Hirokazu Akaike
Test question: Form Number
Test Answer: 71183
Amount: $3,500
MTCN: 266-837 8554

Therefore you are requested to send the fee via money gram western union iTunes card gift,

ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD, GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM WALLET CARD

RECEIVER NAME ; DAVID MARK
COUNTRY -----;BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY--------;COTONOU
COUNTRY CODE---;00229
TEST QUESTION;HONEST
ANSWER -------;PAYMENT
AMOUNT ----;$25.00.

The moment i receive the payment of $25 i will release the first payment informations of $3,500 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another money. Hoping to hear from you.

FOR THE MANAGEMENT
MR KINGSLEY TRUMP
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
Re : Congrats:Western Union Bonus Centre.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bfamerica93@gmail.com>
Reply-To: westernu865@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020
Subject: SUNDAY BLESSINGS FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Attn; Beneficiary,

Information reaching us from our corporate headquarters now, states that you only have 48 hours to effect payment for the activation of your Mtcn number to enable you cash up your first payment of $5,000:00 from your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make the payment we requested from we have now decided that you are to go ahead and send any amount from $25 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the required activation fee,

This is the same money gram that you are dealing with ,so don’t be confuse we are doing it for your gift, so go and send any amount of money that you have at hand from $25 usd upward, we will activate your reference number and send your first payment of $5,000.00 to you today, upon receipt of this payment. and also remember that your total fund is $1.2 million united state dollars.

Be inform that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up your first payment of $5,000:00 usd, also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your reference number of which you will and can never cash up the balance sum. So I want you to send the amount you have at hand from $25 usd upward. With this information below. And update us amount that you send and the reference number.

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, AMAZON CARD OR STEAM WALLET)

Receiver's Name::: NDU UDOBI
City:::::: Cotonou,
Text Question: HAPPY?
Answer: SUNDAY
Amount ::$25.00 usd
Sender's Name:
Ref Number#:
Sender’s address:

Send us the reference number immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your $5,000.00 today and not tomorrow Regards our direct email address { } MR KINGSLEY TRUMP from western union office United states for your payment.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE AND LET ME HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. CALL () CONFIDENTIAL Notice This email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and contains privileged and confidential information. If you received this email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithfully.
MR KINGSLEY TRUMP
Direct:Telephone Number:

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bankof463@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrrobertjustin14@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020
Subject: THIS IS ONLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND

THIS IS ONLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND

Am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you but it is not yet complete and secondly you have to assured me that after I have help you that as soon as you receive your first payment that you will return all my supported money.

Beside I have $200,00 at hand as you know that the required fee is $250,00, now the remain fee is $50,00, which I asked IMF director three good times to be sure that your fund will be release to you after you complete the remain $50,00 without any more fee because you have paid a lot of fee and you did not received anything and he ensured me that nothing will stop you not to receive your fund the same day you sent the fee, so my dear I want you to go to western union or money gram and send the remain $50,00 immediately after you receive this mail because your first payment of $5000.00 will be send to you within 40 minutes after I confirmed the required fee of $50,00 okay,

I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed after sending this $50.00 today just let me know once you make the payment you will receive your first of $5000.00 within 40 minutes after receiving the Last fee $50 from you. Bear it in mind that your total fund is the sum of $1.5 million and you will be receiving the sum of $5000.00 per day until you received your total fund completely.

You will send it through western union or money gram with this information bellow.

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD, STEAM WALLET CARD, AMAZON CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD)

Receiver:............ JOHN IBETO
City:............Cotonou
country code.....00229
Question:......... ONLY?
Answer:......... GOD.
Amount........$50.00 us-dollar
Sender name.....
MTCN.......
Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY
MR KINGSLEY TRUMP
Tel phone

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wdudley369@gmail.com>
Reply-To: westernunion758@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021
Subject: Hello Dear Customer Congrats:

Welcome to Western Union Bonus Centre Benin Republic Send Money Worldwide
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS, 23 BOMBAY WAY,WHITE HOUSE,
RUE,85745, COTONOU.

CUSTOMER CARE LINE;

Hello Dear Customer Congrats:

This is to notify all of you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody,which yours are inclusive Besides, where you are given a bill of $225,in order to receive your payment of which we didn't hear from you for sometime now.

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices.

In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $25. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address.

But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the $25.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and start receiving $3,500.00 as from tomorrow.

Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call After the payment of $25.00 you will start receiving your money every day $3,500.00 through Ria and Money Gram until the full payment of $3.8m is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $7,000.00.

Here is the payment information of your first payment which is on-hold it is available for you to pick up the MTCN below:

Sender`s Name: Hirokazu Akaike
Test question: Form Number
Test Answer: 71183
Amount: $3,500
MTCN: 266-837 8554

Therefore you are requested to send the fee via money gram Ria iTunes card gift, ITUNES CARD,GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM WALLET CARD

RECEIVER NAME ; .BONA ROMAN
COUNTRY -----;BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY--------;COTONOU
COUNTRY CODE---;00229
TEST QUESTION;HONEST
ANSWER -------;PAYMENT
AMOUNT ----;$25.00.

The moment i receive the payment of $25 i will release the first payment informations of $3,500 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another money. Hoping to hear from you.

FOR THE MANAGEMENT

MR KINGSLEY TRUMP
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
Re : Congrats:Western Union Bonus Centre.