Lambert Donelson, Citibank

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lambertdonelsonn1@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf0-f45.google.com) (209.85.215.45)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017
Subject: Re: Remittance Department Citibank, IL.

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT, CITIBANK
DEPARTMENT CODE: 63836
Citibank 2022 South Archer Ave,
Chicago, IL USA.

Attention:

Good day to you and I am in receipt your email which was dully received in my office today.

We got the mandate and instructions from the Executive Director of the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI), Mr. James B. Comey to proceed with the immediate release of your funds to the tone of the $10,300,000USD (Ten Million, Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) only, and we are fully prepared to transfer funds to you as soon as possible in an attempt to meet with the completion of the deal before weekend.

To avoid further delays and the execution of the payment notification (issue #XX-YBF). I would like to inform you that we have programmed your funds through our Swift Wire Transfer Diskette System (SWTDS) and viz-viz our investigation. Hence, be in informed directly and urgently as we will not in any form welcome any fourth party in this transaction for confidential and security reasons as it involves huge amount of money.

It is important that you resubmit your personal and banking information immediately to avoid errors in the transfer, citing the above payment notification procedures will allow us to credit your bank account with your total funds accordingly.

1) Your full name: _
2) Your full address: _
3) Your telephone and Fax No: _
3) Your occupation, age and marital status:
4) Any valid form of identification/Driven license: _
5) Bank name: _
6) Bank address: _
7) Account name: _
8) Account number: _
9) Routing number: _

As soon as I hear from you with the required details, you shall be advised further on what next to be done. Meanwhile, I have attached to this email a copy of my working ID.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Mr. Lambert Donelson.
Operations Manager
Remittance Dept.,
Citibank, Il USA.
Phone: 773 614 7005

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <lambertdonelsonn1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x235.google.com (mail-lf0-x235.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::235])
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017
Subject: Re: Transfer Department Citibank, IL.

CitibankTRANSFER DEPARTMENT, CITIBANK
DEPARTMENT CODE: 63836
Citibank 2022 South Archer Ave,
Chicago, IL USA.

Attention:

Thanks for getting back to me and this is to acknowledge the receipt of your email in conjunction with the reconfirmation of your banking details as requested

However, before the commencement of the transfer, you have to procure a paper work from the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in Alabama and our special agent will get this done faster and will accelerate the transfer without any hitch. Also, you have to understand that we have programmed your fund Via our Swift Wire Transfer Diskette System (SWTDS) which will enable the funds to reflect in your account within 5 hours after the transfer is done. Having received your banking details as follows. Please cross check and get back to us to avoid any mistakes at the course of the transfer.

Bank name: _
Bank address: _
Account name: _
Account number: _
Routing number: _

Please note that this paper work will stand as back up the funds and accompany the funds to your designated account and it will also prevent any act of disturbance/interception by any Government Agencies. Note that it will cost you some money to secure this Paper-work from the above mentioned office. It will cost you $740.00 Dollar only to secure the needed Paper-work and the fee is legally Required of you.

Kindly send the fee via money gram or walmert to the agent so that he can get this done for we to go ahead and effect and release your funds to you without any further delay. Below is the address of the receiver

ADDRESS OF RECEIVER: Town Creek Alabama 35672
NAME OF RECEIVER: James King
AMOUNT: $740.00

I give you my word that as soon as this is done and the agent get back to us with the needed document you gonna smile to your bank.

Your soonest response will be appreciated.

Mr. Lambert Donelson.
Operations Manager
Remittance Dept.,
Citibank, Il USA.
Phone:7736147005
E-mail: lambertdonelsonn1@gmail.com