Langer Sydney Esq.

http://antifraudintl.org/threads/thomas-k-montag-bank-of-america.88940/page-2#post-331703

ID: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/u-s-a.18005/

from: U.S ACCREDITED ATTORNEY LANGER SYDNEY ESQ<langer_sldney@hotmail.com>
date: Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:20 AM
subject: To:
[IMG]https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/nebiidyDZBp0ZtB52B1sRlP37_pnmmnz_f3YF98-RKPvOTNLmYV3vCOBm1-T2XyZjRMUUILc-dKfJMFFn0Dsdi7tkmAHc0Zm8mPTk22JCLjKlA5RsYtVf2huH4kGVzU3mtEZwud271Sl0MhO6vXtocgKuTo7OzthWW_s6Ko=s0-d-e1-ft#http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:I3LWVYVGvS_MTM:http://barristersclem.com/images/barristers_logo.png[/IMG]
LANGER SYDNEY & CHAMBERS
Accredited Attorney To U.S Government
12 Wallson Street, BRONX,NEW YORK 10456-1823 ,U.S.A
Tele: +1 (516) 564-3551
accredited_attorney_langersydn@yahoo.com
Ref: JHC/IFA/SA/NYUSA/09

Associates:-
Barrister Joseph Hernandez (Int'l. Fin. Attorney)
Barrister William Christopher (LLB, LLM)
Mrs. Jelena Kaufig (B-A-L)
Mr. Chris Wood (LLM)
Aishein Brown (Solicitor & Advocate)
Fred Green (Associate)
Bid Wood (Public Notary attorney)

Date: 12/5/2017

To:

I got your mail as directed by MR.THOMAS K. MONTAG. of Bank of America New York to contact me for securing of your IRS Certificate and also for representing you, for the signing of your fund release documents with their bank officials. Prior to your message, I have carefully studied your mail and register my interest to act on your behalf and secure the needful IRS Tax Clearance Certificate but on condition that you will take care of the official fee for your IRS Clearance Certificate, my area of specialty and service will cover all legal representations in every matter that is legitimate and legal within the ambit of the law and constitution. In conformity with legal ethics, requirements for obtaining your Internal Revenue Service Certificate (IRS), I will need you to send across a scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license in your name to enable my law firm to carry out your request in hitch free exercise. Forward any of this required identification of yours to me immediately,

Yours faithfully,

Langer Sydney Esq.
Attorney-At-Law

*NOTICE: This is an unofficial response to your request for information and/or a private, proprietary confidential communication and is for information purposes only. This is not intended to be, and must not be construed to be in any form or manner a solicitations of investment funds or a securities offering. This e-mail is confidential and is legally privileged, protected by the Electronic Communications Act, 19 U.S. C. Sections 2510-2521. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document. This email communications and any files included may contain confidential information that is for the intended recipient only. If you are the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributions or use of the information contained in, or attached to, this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this in error destroy this email in its entirety.
continues below

ID: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/u-s-a.18005/

from: U.S ACCREDITED ATTORNEY LANGER SYDNEY ESQ<langer_sldney@hotmail.com>
date: Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 6:39 AM
subject: Re: To:

LANGER SYDNEY & CHAMBERS
Accredited Attorney To U.S Government
12 Wallson Street, BRONX,NEW YORK 10456-1823 ,U.S.A
Tel: +1 (516) 564-3551
accredited_attorney_langersydn@yahoo.com
Ref: JHC/IFA/SA/NYUSA/09

Associates:-
Barrister Joseph Hernandez (Int'l. Fin. Attorney)
Barrister William Christopher (LLB, LLM)
Mrs. Jelena Kaufig (B-A-L)
Mr. Chris Wood (LLM)
Aishein Brown (Solicitor & Advocate)
Fred Green (Associate)
Bid Wood (Public Notary attorney)

Date: December 6, 2017

To:

I got your mail as directed with a scan cope of your License ( D.L) , which I have registered my interest for the securing of your IRS Certificate and also for the signing of your fund release documents with the bank officials. However, my signing of the legal documentation and securing of your IRS Certificate will cost you the sum of Seventeen thousand Dollars. which I will secure the IRS Certificate and my legal service to sign your fund release documents with the Bank of America officials, on the condition that you will pay me once the bank transferred your fund to your account, I will give you the grace to pay after you received your fund from BOA. but you will be the one to pay for the IRS Certificate stamp fee which the fee has to be paid in their office, you are advise to send the IRS Certificate stamp fee to the IRS Protocol so that the IRS head office in Washington will issue me the Certificate on your behalf, the fee has to be paid in .IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers. Washington, You are advise to send the fee of ( $450, ) that is what I have to pay to the IRS mentors before the can issue me the Certificate for immediate transfer of your fund $18.5 Million to your bank account which I will be there personal to make sure that your fund has been transferred into your account before I return back to my office. you have to send the fee if possible you send it today so that by tomorrow I will be in the bank for the signing of your fund release document with the bank officials

You are therefore advised to send the fee to the name of the IRS protocol officer as stated below through Western Union money transfer.

Receiver's Name: Malon Srey Mao
Destination Address: Renton WA. 98056. USA
Text Question: in god
Text Answer: we trust
Amount: $ 450 only

Send me the MTCN Number of the payment as soon as you send the fee, including the sender's name and address, to enable me proceed with the signing of your fund release documents with the Bank of America officials NY, which I will be in the bank until your fund is transfer before I will return back to my office.

Looking forward to hear from you.

IN GOD WE TRUST

Yours faithfully,

Langer Sydney Esq.
Attorney-At-Law

*NOTICE: This is an unofficial response to your request for information and/or a private, proprietary confidential communication and is for information purposes only. This is not intended to be, and must not be construed to be in any form or manner a solicitations of investment funds or a securities offering. This e-mail is confidential and is legally privileged, protected by the Electronic Communications Act, 19 U.S. C. Sections 2510-2521. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document. This email communications and any files included may contain confidential information that is for the intended recipient only. If you are the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributions or use of the information contained in, or attached to, this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this in error destroy this email in its entirety,

D

Donna m

My husband had got the same email I want to know if it is a scam because he is going to send money to them

Is this a scam because my husband is going to send money to them

D

Donna m