Lans Nilsen, Locker Freight Ltd

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from SNT004-OMC1S46.hotmail.com (snt004-omc1s46.hotmail.com [65.54.61.83])
Subject: Do you want to change your life? New Vacancy!
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016

Dear
My name is Lans Nilsen and I work for world Company "Locker Freight Ltd" World Class Logistics Company.

Your resume was retrieved on one of the job-related web-boards and our HR department considered it to be very promising. We would be glad to see you joining our friendly team.

So, let me tell you what the position of Shipping & Receiving Manager is all about.

A company providing mail sorting and logistic services, as well as services in package delivery and storage for our customers.

We are seeking for workers with experience.

There are options for people with no background. The organization is prepared to teach you providing tutorials and assistance by your senior manager.

We are currently looking for new applicant who would occupy the vacancy of Shipping & Receiving Manager.

As a Shipping&Receiving Manager you'll be assisting us to preserve an excellent quality of the services we offer.

More precisely, your job responsibilities would include: Handling of Internet Purchases: Pick, Wrap, QC, Ship, and Pack with a 100% accuracy. Accept Packing Slips from items Prepare shipments for further processing Manage email inventory

Please be advised that we require you to be at least 18 y.o. to be eligible for this job. Average experience in office equipment handling will also be necessary. We provide huge career opportunities for our best workers and, actually, most of our Senior Managers have started from the job that you may now receive.

Please, respond to this email and inform that you are interested and we'll get in touch with you immediately.

Thank you and have a great day!