Lawretta Clum, everything stolen

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <rettasnest@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.71.176.237, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [simon@cybaaspace.net]
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011
Subject: Request for assistance, am stranded.
To: [rettasnest@yahoo.com]

How are you doing? Hope you will be fine. I am sending you an email instead of calling you, i hope you will help me. I am writing you this message with tears in my eyes due what am going through, am in a great sorrow written you this note, I could barely type or think straight right now, pardon me for not informing you earlier on my recent trip to Nigeria for a conference. Something terrible happened to me, Unfortunately I got robbed on my way to the hotel i lodged, my mobile phone, luggage including passport and my travel documents were stolen, right now am really stranded. What bothers me most is the hotel outstanding bills am going to pay and i have no access to phone calls for now, I urgently need your financial assistance.

The total amount needed is $3,000 to sort out the bills and also make arrangements to return back. I'm very panic now, although I wasn't hurt because I complied immediately. The police only asked me to write a statement about this incident and they directed me to the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but i haven't gotten any response yet. Please try and help me with the loan, I will return the money back to you as soon as i get home.I'll wait to hear from you so I can send the Western Union information for sending the money.I'll really appreciate your concern and support

Sincerely
Lawretta