Lelia Loggia

Maya

Return-Path: <lauramoss@tim.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp214t.alice.it) (82.57.200.92)
Reply-To: "Private Loan" <weboffice111@web.de>
Subject: 3%
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018

Get your private loan today at 3% interest rate per annum without collateral.You can borrow between $5k and $5 million over a period of 1 to 25 years. Kindly contact me if you are in need of my service.

Best Wishes
Ms Lelia Loggia

D

Dr. Knoll von Dornhoff

Why is it a scam? We received the following offer:
Thank you for responding to my loan ad.

I am a private lender and am willing and able to fund your loan request as long as you have the capacity to repay the loan.I give out personal and or business loans @ 3 % interest rate annually without collateral. My service is super fast and you can borrow anything from $5,000.00 USD to $5,000,000.00 depending on your circumstances, and over a period of 5 to 25 years.

I've been helping customers change and improve their lives for over 13 years and, as an independent lender, I am in a unique position to offer a full range of loans for all types of people. These include Business loan,unsecured loans, home owner loans, consolidation loans, personal loans, cash loans and much more.

I do not rely on collateral or security in making loan decisions, but looks primarily to the character of the customer and their ability to make the proposed payments within the context of their monthly operating budget. Please be advise that this is not a pay day loan. Loan repayment begins three months after obtaining the loan. Repayment of the loan is done on a monthly installment throughout the loan period.

We do a budget analysis on every applicant and make loans only to those customers that have the ability to repay the loan based on this analysis. whether you need extra cash to consolidate your bills, take a weekend getaway,or complete those home improvement projects, I promise a fast and friendly service.

The application process is simple. Complete the form below and return by e-mail or fax and I will contact you within 48 hours after necessary appraisal work on your application form.

N: B You are to fill out the application form below and return by e-mail or fax for appraisal

LOAN PERSONAL DATA FORM
Ref: FORM-A1

INSTRUCTION:
Applicant is required to complete this form and submit by e-mail or fax for evaluation.

First name:..........................................................................
Last name:...................................................................................
Date of birth:...............................................................................
Gender:......................................................................................
Marital status:..............................................................................
Home address:................................................................................
City:.........................................................................................
State:........................................................................................
Zip code:....................................................................................
Home tel:....................................................................................
Mobile:.......................................................................................
Fax:..........................................................................................
Email:.......................................................................................
Occupation:..................................................................................
current position:............................................................................
How long have you been in this job:..........................................................
Work address:.................................................................................
What is the purpose of your loan request?....................................................
How much loan do you need?....................................................................
For what duration (years) do you need this loan?..............................................
What is the best time to reach you?...........................................................
Do you have any legal action against you?.....................................................
What is your monthly income?Amount$.........................................................
What is your total disposable income (after paying taxes)?Amount$.............................

Declaration:
I (Mr/Mrs) ..........................here by declare that all statement made in this application are true complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detached before or after the remittance of my loan under Assurance Financial Service LLC, action may be taken against me by the loan firm as dim fit.

You will be contacted within 24 hours as soon as your application is received.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Managing Director: Grayling N. William
Assistant : Ms Lelia Loggia
Dire/Line : +44 7456877823
Dire/Line: +14 587 570 307
Address: Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
Company Name: Assurance Financial Service LLC[/plain]