Lerynne West

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <info@inc.com>
Received: from (EHLO localhost.localdomain) (94.28.56.20)
Subject: Donation.
To: Recipients <info@inc.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018
Reply-To: foundations.west@protonmail.com

Good day, I am Lerynne West, I am 51 years old From Red field Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of almost $350 million in the Power ball Lottery, I won this lottery on 5th of November 2018 and I am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted Random “Emails" that each upon my request receive a donation amount of $1.9 million. As I wish to donate part of my Jackpot to people around the world and also veterans as I thank God for all he has been doing in my life so far. I hope my donations can reach out to those that have been going through a lot financially.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball-winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.html

Please provide me with the following:
Full Names.............
Age....................
Address................
Tel....................
Occupation.............
Monthly income..............................
And a check for $1.9 million will be issued to you.

Sincerely,
Lerynne West

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: <LW.@minos.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw2030.ocn.ad.jp (mogw2030.ocn.ad.jp. [61.118.33.32])
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019
Reply-To: "Mrs. Lerynne West" <customer_care@citromail.hu>
Message-ID: <1637730621.39734708.1546368796867.JavaMail.root@minos.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention lucky winner Email ID,

Attention lucky winner Email ID,

I am Mrs. Lerynne West the current winner of $343.9 million in powerball lottery on October 27, 2018 drawing, I'm donating to 5 random individuals and if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of {$12.5 Millions} to you as one of the selected {5}, to verify my winnings please see my interview by visiting this link below.

WATCH ME HERE:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdvfHR_nyE

I just started international charitable donation campaign as i will be give a donation sum of US$12.5 MILLION each to improve the life of FIVE {5} Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

Your email address was submitted to us by the Google internet management teams as an email User and a part of our donation list your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$12.500,000.00 through the help of my accountant agent, Mr. John Peck in Heritage Bank Hopkinsville, KY 42240, United States.

According to arrangement i sign with Mr. John Peck, The Director of Heritage Bank he will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$12.5 million is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card or bank to bank wire Transaction.

But make sure you contact Mr. John Peck yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities. THIS IS YOUR WINNING NUMBER: [ WEST2718 ] make sure you send Mr. John Peck your WINNING NUMBER and your details if you want them to release your payment to you.

Contact Person::: Mr John Peck.
President and Chief Executive Officer of Heritage bank United States Fund Compensation representative
Contact Number::: +1 (270) 605-3566 <--text message only
Contact Email::: { johnpeck@citromail.hu }

Send him your personal information listed below for easier credit your funds in your name.
Full Name :..
Sex:..
Home Address :..
City :..
States:..
Zip code:..
Home phone Numbers:..
Office phone Number:..
A copy of your ID or passport:..
Email:..

Mr. John Peck also always receive text message on +1 (270) 605-3566 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Hope to make you and your family happy. Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Best Regard.
Mrs. Lerynne West
Remain bless from Mrs. Lerynne West Funds Donation Families.

From Nigeria again.

Return-Path: <westdonation.@goo.jp>
Received: from gogw0325.mail.goo.jp (gogw0325.mail.goo.jp. [153.153.64.26])
Reply-To: "Mrs. Lerynne West" <customer_care@citromail.hu>
Message-ID: <1974606521.6387875.1549158531671.JavaMail.root@goo.jp>

Contact Person::: Mr John Peck.
President and Chief Executive Officer of Heritage bank United States Fund Compensation representative
Contact Number::: +1 (270) 405-8930 <--text message only
Contact Email::: { ceo.johnpeck@citromail.hu }

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Date: 4/27/19
To: inf~@gm.ca
Subject: Ma!

West picked you for a $900,000 donation. For details, email: lwest2019@foxmail.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <powerball@messaging.zoosk.com>
Received: from hitopic.co.kr ([211.245.106.17])
Message-Id: <202001221930.00MJSXg1013417@hitopic.co.kr>
Subject: DONATION AWARDED ok
To: Recipients <powerball@messaging.zoosk.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020
Reply-To: lerynnewest434@gmail.com

Good day; I am Lerynne West,i am 51 years old From Redfield Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of almost $350 million dollars in the POWER BALL LOTTERY, I won this lottery on 5th of November 2018 and I am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted your "Email" slgoodall9@gmail.com upon my request that you receive a donation amount of $2.7 million dollars. As i wish to donate part of my Jackpot to people around the world and also veterans as I thank God for all he has been doing in my life so far. If this message is in your spam its due to the email server sending the message, I hope my donations can reach out to those that have been going through a lot financially.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/us/powerball-winner-donation-veterans-group-trnd/index.html

Sincerely
Lerynne West

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@uaacert.com>
Received: from 94-40-121-209.tktelekom.pl ([83.150.196.11])
Reply-To: lerynnewest752@gmail.com
Subject: A Donation For You!!
Date: 28 Jan 2020

Have a good day;

I'm Lerynne West, I'm 51 De Redfield Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of approximately $ 350 million in the Power ball lottery, I won lottery on November 5, 2018 and I write to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your "Email" to my request to receive a donation amount from $ 1.7 million. As I wish to donate a portion of my Jackpot to people from around the world and also the veterans I thank God for all he has done in my life so far. I hope my donations can reach out to those who have gone through a lot financially.

Please provide me your full names, age, address (city, state and the country), and the phone, then my team will organize a verify that $ 1.7 million will be given to you. Congratulations again.

Regards,
Lerynne West

And:
Return-Path: <info@uaacert.com>
Received: from 46.48.73.198-FTTB.planeta.tc (remote.sequoiafinancial.com
Reply-To: lerynnewest752@gmail.com

K

Khaeri

Sent: 07 February 2020
To: "me"
Subject: A Donation For You!!

Have a good day;

I'm Lerynne West, I'm 51 De Redfield

Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of approximately $ 350 million in the Power ball lottery, I won lottery on November 5, 2018 and I write to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your "Email" to my request to receive a donation amount from $ 1.7 million. As I wish to donate a portion of my Jackpot to people from around the world and also the veterans I thank God for all he has done in my life so far. I hope my donations can reach out to those who have gone through a lot financially.
Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group

Please provide me your full names, age, address (city, state and the country), and the phone, then my team will organize a verify that $ 1.7 million will be given to you.

Congratulations again.

Regards,
Lerynne West

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Authentication-Results: spf=fail (sender IP is 94.248.197.121)
Received: from host-94-248-197-121.kabelnet.hu (94.248.197.121) by

Origin IP Address = 94.248.197.121 = Porion-Digital Kft. Gyor-Moson-Sopron, Gyor, Hungary.

Reply-To: west29lerynne@gmail.com
To: ***********************@********.***
Subject: A Donation For You.
Date: 2 Apr 2020 05:14:34 +0800
Return-Path: news@email1-corel.com
X-Sender-IP: 94.248.197.121

Good Day User
I am Lerynne West,i am 51 years old From Redfield Iowa, a
single mother of three and the recent winner of about $350
million dollars in the Power ball Lottery, i won this lottery on
5th of November 2018 and I am writing to inform you that My team
in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted your "Email" upon
my request that you receive a donation amount of $1.7 million
dollars. As i wish to donate part of my Jackpot to people around
the world and also veterans as I thank God for all he has done in
my life so far. I hope my donations can reach out to those that
have been going through a lot financially.

Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group
Iowa single mom and Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veteran group.
edition.cnn.com

Please provide me with your Full Names, Age, Address(city,state
and country), And Mobile number , Then my team will arrange for
a check for $1.7 million to be issued to you.
Congratulations Once Again.

Sincerely,
Lerynne West

L

Lizette

On Jul 8, 2019 5:15 AM, West Lerynne <mrslerynnewest9232@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings

I am Lerynne West, 51yrs old, of Redfield, Iowa USA. and I won the Power-ball jackpot lottery of $343.9 million which is a life-changing moment. I'm excited to share my winnings with family, friends, and the less fortunate once living out there as I'm please to Announce my intention to you which would also be life changing for you too as I chose to share this life changing fortune with your entire household. On Tuesday 27th, October. After so much stress of packing, where I recently bought a house in Redfield, a Dallas County community. I invited my sister over and we went out together and stopped at Casey's for pizza and coffee. While I bought an easy-pick Power-Ball ticket, I thought I already kept the ticket in my purse, not knowing it dropped on the floor of my sisters Truck. but I was so lucky to have asked my sister to help me check for the ticket and sent me a screen shot which I checked and found out I had the lucky tickets and I smiled.

I'm glad to share my story with you, as this is to inform you that I and My family and I have decided to donate $3,000,000.00USD to Two(2) lucky individuals world wide as part of What we promised God to do. I already made Plans and have setup a foundation with some of the money to found The Callum Foundation, a non-profit organization. It will provide grants to areas including "poverty and hunger, education, animal welfare, veteran affairs, less fortunate, sick(Cancer Patient), handicapped" etc. The Callum Foundation is a special dedication to my late grandson, as this mail from me means you have been chosen by my Humble family and I with the assistance from Power ball Lottery and Gaming (PLG), Google, and Microsoft Corporation who assisted me to collect mailing Data's for random selection, which I found you through "Microsoft Powered Message".

Please you can know more about me on the lottery winnings by viewing the below website and see for yourself how God works.
https://www.ialottery.com/Pages/Pressroom/PressReleaseDetail.aspx?winnerID=251

My Donation May not be much to you, BUT I Believe it Will Go a Long Way to Improving your standard of Living like my Power-Ball Jackpot did to me. I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives Donation to receive:

Name(s)
Address:
Cell:
Sex/Age:

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and the society at large as soon as my donation gets to you. Kindly send me the above information for you to contact my authorized payout bank.

Lerynne West & Family.