letstalkltd1@gmail.com letstalksale@live.co.uk letstalkltd@adpost.com - +447031748575

scamtracer

Beware of this forum spammer and scammer

Once again, you are warned THIS IS A SCAM. You will be asked to pay by MoneyGram or Western Union and YOU WILL BE ROBBED

This is a total fake dreamt up by a Nigerian criminal with the object of stealing your money. No phones or other electronics will ever be delivered.

Lets Talk Communications
Head Office Add:112-113 Houndsditch
London, EC3A 7BD
England.
United Kingdom.
TEL:(+44)7031748575

NOKIA X6-32Gb......................450usd
Nokia N97 32gb.....................400usd
Apple I phone (3GS) 32GB..........400usd
Apple I phone (3GS) 16GB..........350usd
Apple I phone (3GS) 8GB...........300usd
Apple I phone 3G 16gb..............300usd
Apple I phone 8gb..................280usd
Apple i touch 32GB.................300usd

Email:letstalkltd1@gmail.com
letstalksale@live.co.uk
letstalkltd@adpost.com

R

Retha

Let's Talk Camera Scam

SCAM!!

Lets Talk Communications
Office Add:36 Avonmouth Crescent,
Summerstrand, 6013,
Port Elizabeth,
South Africa.
TEL: (+27)782874767
Email: [letstalkltd1@gmail.com]
[letstalksale@live.co.uk]
[letstalkltd@adpost.com]

This is a scam. I have purchased cameras from them and paid almost R14000 for them and I did not receive my cameras.

I have opened a criminal case of fraud against Let's Talk with the South African Police Services. I have also reported the bank account details to which I deposited money into to ABSA Bank (where they have accounts).

The police is currently investigating.

Retha

W

wapog

letstalk communications scam

I am R. I am one of the victim of LETSTALK COMMUNICATIONS in South Africa. I saw the name Letstalk Communication in the website of adooz.za.com. After that i call the Letstalk Communications in SA and i talk to Mr.Morgan the name of sales representative in Letstalk Communications. It was good conversation thats why i deposited the money thru Western Union with the name of reciever Adewale Abayomi Elenide. After they got my money there is no camera. I lost my money worth $1950.00 through that scam.

wapog

LETSTALK COMMUNICATIONS SCAM (MORGAN)

I BUY A CAMERA TO LETSTALK COMMUNICATIONS. AFTER I DEPOSITED THE MONEY THRU WESTERN UNION WITH THE AMOUNT OF $1950.00 TO THE NAME OF ADEWALE ABAYOMI ELENIDE alias MORGAN I DID NOT RECIEVED ANY CAMERA. I REPORTED THAT SCAM TO COMISSIONER GENERAL LANDU AT PORT ELIZABETH COMMERCIAL SCAM INVESTIGATION UNIT.

BEWARE OF THIS STORE: ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!! :17:

LETSTALK COMMUNICATIONS
36 Avonmouth Crescent,
Summerstrand 6013,
Port Elizabeth South Africa
Tel. no. +27782874767 / 0782874767 / 0862180797
Email: letstalkltg1@gmail.com / letstalksale@live.co.uk / letstalkltd@adpost.com

Contact Person: MORGAN