GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
reply-to: info.c.s.aluminum117@gmail.com
to: info@hilton.com
date: Jan 19, 2020, 2:51 AM
subject: Profitable Business Proposal
mailed-by: utanet.at

Good day ,

I am Li-Chih Pan,i have a secured business proposal for you. If you are interested please contact me on my private email address : (info.c.s.aluminum117@gmail.com ) for more details of my Business Proposal.Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Regards,
Li-Chih Pan
info.c.s.aluminum1117@consultant.com
http://www.csalu.com.tw/en/Corporate3.html

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
date: Jan 19, 2020, 6:23 AM
subject: Re: Profitable Business Proposal

OPPORTUNITY:

C. S. Aluminum Corporation (CSAC) is searching for a reputable company/firm or individual like you to serve as our financial coordinator in Europe,North and South America, C. S. Aluminum Corporation (CSAC) needs a representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our customers as well as making payments through you to us.Please if interested in transacting business with us,so our clients could make payment to you being a representative in Europe,South and North America,we will be very glad and compensations will be given and as well as other benefits.

Should you have any questions and if you are interested in this project, please contact me with this E-mail: ( info.c.s.aluminum117@gmail.com ), wish we can be good partner too.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards
Li-Chih Pan
President
C. S. Aluminum Corporation (CSAC)
Email: info.c.s.aluminum1117@consultant.com
http://www.csalu.com.tw/en/Corporate3.html

Return-Path: <winzerhof.moertinger@utanet.at>
Received: from (EHLO tatiana.utanet.at) (213.90.36.46)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020
Subject: Profitable Business Proposal
To: <info@hilton.com>
Reply-To: info.c.s.aluminum117@gmail.com

Good day ,

I am Li-Chih Pan,i have a secured business proposal for you. If you are interested please contact me on my private email address : ( [EMAIL]info.c.s.aluminum117@gmail.com[/EMAIL] ) for more details of my Business Proposal. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Regards,
Li-Chih Pan
[EMAIL]info.c.s.aluminum1117@consultant.com[/EMAIL]
[URL]http://www.csalu.com.tw/en/Corporate3.html[/URL][/aplin]

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info.c.s.aluminum117@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: Profitable Business Proposal

COMPANY NAME: C. S. Aluminum Corporation (CSAC)
CONTACT NAME: Li-Chih Pan
LOCATION:Siaogang District, Kaohsiung, 81260 Taiwan,Republic of China
EMAIL ADDRESS: info.c.s.aluminum1117@consultant.com

Attention:

It is my pleasure to write you once again in respect of our Company C. S. Aluminum Corporation (CSAC),Thank you for your email and it's content.As regards my previous mail to you,we are manufacturer of rolled aluminum products and export to other countries especially in Europe,Central,North And South America,we produces high quality aluminum and zinc cast products such as aluminum plates, rolls, sheets, foil, zinc alloy ingots, zinc anodes for electroplating, and hot-dip zinc ingots.

We normally encounter problems when been paid because it takes a long while for American,Canada and Europe cheque to clear our banking systems here in Taiwan,China.So this has solemnly prompted us to search for a payment agent/company representative in Europe,North and South America continent who would stand for and on behalf of our company C. S. Aluminum Corporation (CSAC).

Client/Customers from Europe,South and Central America are ready to remit their payments to this company.You may have to contact the managers of the company's whom i supposed would be expecting your contact with them soon.In the receipt of our next email to you,we shall provide to you the full validated contact details of this client's company's which you shall use in contacting them,including our Company Memorandum of understanding.

As a matter of fact,we have been owed approximately $3,500,000.00USD,( Three Million,Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars] and the companies in question are still yet to remit their funds, only two has agreed to begin installmental payment.You would be paid 10% of the total sum you collect on behalf of this company.

We would instruct our company's client that is ready to remit its payment to await your contact details, and we shall make available the company contact details so you can contact them and begin a formal introduction.They would remit payments to you in form of money orders or cheque which you would deposit into your account.When the banking system procedures are completed, you would then remit the balance ( after you have deducted your 10% fee )into an account which We shall provide for you.

We are putting all our trust in you, we also hope to build up a long lasting business relationship with you .In receipt of your response please make a re-confirmaton of your full valid contact details as follow:

1.FULL NAMES:
2.RESIDENTIAL OR COMPANY ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.AGE:
5.PHONE NUMBER:
6.FAX NUMBER:
7.OCCUPATION:
8.COMPANY NAME:
9.COMPANY ADDRESS:
10.NATIONALITY:
11.PRESENT COUNTRY:
12.STATE/PROVINCE:
13.ZIP CODE:
14.BANK NAME

Please send all details to this department by email: info.c.s.aluminum117@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Li-Chih Pan