Lisa Jaster

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Follow up from https://antifraudintl.org/threads/lisa-jaster-american-military-in-syria.128697/

Return-Path: <lisajasterjl@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ot1-f46.google.com) (209.85.210.46)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: Dear

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today hope you are fine, i know it will sound as a surprise that i am now out of Syria, I really thank God that i come out successfully.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience and stress that i may have cause you during my stay in Syria, Now i live in Sydney in Australia i want to stay far and invest my money.

Never the less you still have a place in my heart, i will never be ungrateful to forget so easily your past effort, And i still want to use this very opportunity to appreciate you for all your kindness and love which you have shown towards my life and situations, i swear that i will never forget or leave you empty handed, is a promise and of which i have made up my mind to compensate you with the sum of Three hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars ($350,000.00) Please do accept it as a token from my heart, Is just to show appreciation for the kindness and concerns you gave to me during the time of my distress and trials.
I deposited the sum of Three hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars ($350,000.00) in a Visa card and gave it to Pastor,Mathew Daniel.

Please contact Pastor,Mathew Daniel, through his email address (pastormathewdaniel@gmail.com) who happens to be a Pastor of Presbyterian church in TOGO.

Please write him an email, tell him that i refer you to contact him concerning the Visa card of $350,000.00 Us-dollars that i gave him to deliver to you.

Please do accept it as a token from my heart, i really appreciate every single time you spent thinking about me, despite both of us did not end up the way we think it should be, but you still have a place in my heart, as i promise.

My Regards to you
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,Sergent.
Lisa.