Lisa Tofan

Return-Path: <ministryof65@gmail.com>
Reply-To: lisatofan110@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello Dear,

This is Miss Lisa Tofan, How are you today hope all is well with you, please I will need your urgent attention

regarding this important discussion kindly contact me back here my Email: lisatofan110@gmail.com : for more details,
Thanks,
Miss Lisa Tofan

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lisatofan110@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019
Subject: Attach is my photos .Miss.Lisa Tofan.

My Dearest One,

Thanks for your mail, the real story while I contact you is this, I want to go straight to the point, my late father has $4.5 million dollars which he deposited in one of the bank in Asia, so all I need is a capable hand that will stand as my helper, then you forward your contact details such as your private mobile number, your occupation, your name in full, the name of your country and the city where you are living and your marital status and copy of your identification such as your international passport or your driving license.

so that I will forward it to my late father lawyer so that he will go to the bank and let them know that I have found a helper then the bank manager in Asian bank will now contact you on the process to follow so that this my father fund which the amount is $4.5 million us dollars will be transfer into your account as my helper and after the transaction is done I will now come to your country to further my education, I believe you will be of help to me, my uncle want to kill me that is why I dont want him to know about this fund, I am now with a Rev. Sister.

My regards to you and your love ones,
Miss. Lisa Tofan

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019
Subject: .From Miss. Lisa Tofan.

My Dearest One,

Thanks for your mail, i want you to know that the lawyer is my late fathers lawyer and he stays in Cambodia, the agreement is if i fined any helper that will stand by my side i should send his or her contact details and a copy of his or her identification so that i will forward it to him so that he will be in contact with the person and from there he will also contact the bank for the bank to contact you for the transfer of the fund to my helpers account, i believe you have understand me now, there own is to guide me so that i will not make a mistake.

Miss. Lisa Tofan

Subject: .From Miss. Lisa Tofan.

My Dearest One,

Thanks for your mail, the issue is this,as i have open up all to you, so if you are standing as my helper i think all you needed to do is to follow up the process.

Miss. Lisa Tofan