Lt Gen Jane Peire

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ltgen.janepeire@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: ltgen.janepeire@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017
Subject: Hello

Hello

Thank you so much for your response to my mail, I am very happy to receive your response. Like I told you in the first mail I sent to you,the total amount of the money in question is the sum of $1.8,USD.

Please am going to trust you with every thing as mentioned without we knowing each other and I really believe you will not disappoint me.

Please I need your trust on this because this money will be under your custody until am out of this horrible place and then fly down at once to your place. I will need the below information from you

Your full names
Your home or office address
Your personal phone number
Your Country/ City
Your occupation

A valid identification of yours such as international passport /driving license or any valid government identity card. NOTE that as soon as I receive the above information from you,

I will proceed the delivery arrangement with the UN delivery agency here in SYRIA, because they are the only delivery firm allowed to come in to this horrible place. I am going to register the money under them to deliver it to your giving address.

NOTE that I will not disclose the content of the package to them rather I will tell them that it is my Army working cloths and other materials that I have in the package bag which am sending to my family, I will also pay for the delivery charges. Thank you and I will be waiting for your reply soon.

Best Regards,
LT GEN. JANE PEIRE.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <janepeire@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-oln040092068068.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.68.68])
Subject: Hello Friend,
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017

Hello Friend,

I am Late Mr. Marquez Jane Peire, a U.S soldier currently carrying out my duty in Syria. I have a proposal for you. I and some of my colleagues recovered some huge amount of money here last two weeks during an operation.

We just shared the money some days ago and I want to move mine to a safe place that why am contacting you through this mail because this is the only means of communication I have here.

I came across your email when I was searching for a random person online who I can trust with this proposal. I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money which is $1.8 million USD if you are willing to do the deal with me and I want you to know that this is very legit.

Here is my personal email address: (ltgen.janepeire@gmail.com ) you can reply me here if you are willing to do this deal with me and I will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you. I will wait for your response.

Best Regards,
LT GEN. JANE PEIRE.

J

John Klaus

I played along with one at one time. After some back and forth they realized what I was doing and they were irate. They threatened to kill me and my family. It amounted to nothing, of course.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
@ Guest, quoting a whole post doesn't help. If you have new information to add then that will help.