Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: apache@vps4007.webhosting.uk.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015
Subject: businessinvest
Reply-To: nhlapo.lucas@webmail.co.za

Good day,
My name is Lucas
If you have idea of any business in your country where we can invest, please kindly reply me urgently.
Regards,
Lucas

Boris

Return-Path: <financialconsultant101@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020
From: financial Consultant <financialconsultant101@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: top of the day to you

Hello,
i have a private business proposition for you.
Contact me for more details.
Thanks,
Lucas

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <financialconsultant101@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020
From: financial Consultant <financialconsultant101@yahoo.com>

Thanks for your email response, it was nice to hear from you. In becoming a Partner to this investment partnership as my client has mandated for me to seek a reputable professional who has the experience to manage a seed capital and make good returns on Investment having the Funds channel Led into Commercial real estate like condos, chain store or home flipping (Depending) considering the aspect that is profit yielding within your region and as a professional i think it is best if you detail or suggest how best the funds are to be Invested knowing well the channel that will yield good returns

This entire project consists of re-organizing the ownership status of the Cash proceeds from a consigned 165KG “Hallmarked Gold Bar” with cash value of ($5.4M) which can be converted to a bank Instrument like (BG) and subsequently transferring it to you as an intermediary for immediate investment into real estate which you are to manage as a trusted Partner. On Return On Investment (ROI) our term is as simple and understandable, our intention is to allocate 10% down(to you) for the cost on transaction, (COT) to cover for logistics and expenses on scouting for suitable sites, commercial Properties or Defined projects with detailed executive summary, having the Fixed capital for investment proper which you will manage and supervise to make turnovers/good returns.

Hence I would request for a meeting to be scheduled as this is not a 'ghost business' and Do note that the Investor has nominated their attorney who will oversee all the legal formalities with respect to proper documentation and paper work which has to be effected and drawn up as the "Investment Contract" which will details the terms of Investment/the Profit Sharing ratio which We have to review and sign the Investment Contract before we commence as such amount of money cannot just be entrusted to you without proper documentation and clarification of the terms of investment. This is to ensure that everything goes legally, so you would not be questioned by law regarding the source and purpose of the funds to which I advise you allow for the due documentation to be in place before we finally meet so we can circumvent any unnecessary waste of time. You understand that we MUST trust that you are in the right position to execute this.

At this point, I entreat you to send me your full contact details of your company so we can draft the terms of the transactions "Addressed and sent to you for your review. When we have arrived at a consensus, we can arrange for the meeting and funding to take place in your country within this quarter all things being equal. Please, do send me these information I require so we can prepare, execute and notarize the contract with the High Court and within 72 hours we shall be ready to schedule and work out a TTM with you to finalize and commence immediately.

I expect to hear positively from you, so try as much to call me. We can speak verbally to understand ourselves better. Do have a wonderful day.
Best regards,

Mr. lucas
Phone: +4536968779??

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <financialconsultant101@outlook.com>
From: financial consultant <financialconsultant101@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020

How are you today i hope you are in perfect condition,Thanks for your response, I appreciate your commitment, fact is that in life everything has to go through several stages to wish i like to deal and transact with applicable stages which first is getting to know each other very well and establishing verbal communication which will foster our mutual relationship but then putting in place legal documentation to out list our input and expectations on return on Investment so we have a documented contract and to effected that I have requested that you send me your contact/business address and a reachable phone number I can call you on so we can have a verbal understanding on how we opt to proceed.
Looking forth to your email with those details so I can forward to the Investors attorney to enable her draft the Investment contract agreement for your perusal, do have a great day ahead.
Regards,
Mr. Philip Lucas
312 212 3392 - CALL
252 392 4486 - WHATSAPP

Sent from Outlook

Sandy Beach

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020

Thanks for your response I appreciate your commitment, fact is that in life everything has to go through several stages to wish i like to deal and transact with applicable stages which first is getting to know each other very well and establishing verbal communication which will foster our mutual relationship but then putting in place legal documentation to out list our input and expectations on return on Investment so we have a documented contract and to effected that I have requested that you send me your contact/business address and a reachable phone number I can call you on so we can have a verbal understanding on how we opt to proceed.

Looking forth to your email with those details so I can forward to the Investors attorney to enable her draft the Investment contract agreement for your perusal, do have a great day ahead.

Regards,
Mr. Philip Lucas
312 212 3392 - CALL
252 392 4486 - WHATSAPP

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: RE Re: top of the day to you
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020

Thanks for your response I appreciate your commitment, fact is that in life everything has to go through several stages to wish i like to deal and transact with applicable stages which first is getting to know each other very well and establishing verbal communication which will foster our mutual relationship but then putting in place legal documentation to out list our input and expectations on return on Investment so we have a documented contract and to effected that I have requested that you send me your contact/business address and a reachable phone number I can call you on so we can have a verbal understanding on how we opt to proceed.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Re: RE Re: top of the day to you
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020

Hello

Sorry for my late reply to your email of which at this stage we need to draft, preview and sign the legal documents which will clearly state the Investors expectation on “Return On Investment” so kindly email me with Full business name (if any) or full names, address and zip for these legal documentation. Well the Benefactor wants to provide the Legal Cost and LBMA registration fee for which the Amount he has said MUST be credited directly to your Nominated account for documentation purpose so kindly email in response and explain how EXACTLY this investment capital can be put into use after this Pandemic to make credible returns which might be in form of an executive summary which I will need to forward to the Investor likewise their Attorney for their perusal after which I will need you to forward the account details you nominate for the “Pre-Funding” to you so you won’t have to spend a DIME from your personal finance for any expenses in regards to fostering the modalities of the Investment funding process.

Waiting to hear from you as I wish in all “That you and your entire household is SAFE from this Horrible Virus invasion, stay safe and keep in touch.

Kind regards,
Philip Lucas.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020

Thanks for your email response, it was nice to hear from you. It is good to know that you are interested in becoming a facilitator to this investment project and I would request for a meeting to be scheduled as this is not a 'ghost business'. Do note that the Investor has nominated an attorney who will oversee all the legal formalities with respect to proper documentation and paper work which has to be effected and drawn up as the "Investment Contract". We have to review and sign the Investment Contract before we commence.

Also, note that such an amount of money cannot just be entrusted to you without proper documentation and clarification of the terms of investment. There is a process and this is to ensure that everything goes legally, so you would not be questioned by law regarding the source and purpose of the funds. Based on that premise, I advise you allow for the due documentation to be in place before we finally meet so we can circumvent any unnecessary waste of time. You understand that we MUST trust that you are in the right position to execute this.

At this point, I entreat you to send me your full contact details or that of your company (if you own a company); if you do not, then send me your contact details so we can draft the terms of the transactions "Addressed and sent to you for your review. When we have arrived at a consensus, we can arrange for the meeting and funding to take place in your country by the end of this month, all things being equal.Please, do send me these information I require so we can prepare, execute and notarize the contract with the High Court and within 72 hours we shall be ready to schedule and work out a TTM with you to finalize and commence immediately.

I expect to hear positively from you, so try as much to call me. We can speak verbally to understand ourselves better. Do have a wonderful day.

Best regards,
Mr. .Lucas
Phone: +453696877