Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 180.235.98.177, JAPAN Tokyo, Excite Japan Co
Return-Path: jacobslucy01@excite.co.jp
Subject: Trusted Heart
Date: 2016-10-07
Reply to: jacobslucy02@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Sorry to disturb you with this proposal. My name is Lucy Jacobs; I'm a Brit who lives in London. I attend university and work part time as a dress maker. I lost my father in an auto accident prompting my mother$B!G(Bs death because of it.

My Father, Jacobs Woolf, willed me a large portion of his real estate holdings and income properties valued at $B!r(B5,700,000 Pounds Sterling. I have yet to place a claim on it but right now things are not good and I'd like to have it. My Fathers stipulation was that I was either 30 years of age or married.

(Allowing my Husband to be in control). I am 26 so only my husband can make a claim on my behalf. I$B!G(Bd like to offer you the opportunity to stand in as my Husband and will share of it for your assistance. Your interest will be properly protected.

Thanks.
Lucy Jacobs.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: jacobslucy04@gmail.com
Received: from mail-it0-f51.google.com ( [209.85.214.51])
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017

Dear Sir,

Sorry to disturb you with this proposal. My name is Lucy Jacobs; I'm a Brit who lives in London. I attend university and work part time as a dress maker. I lost my father in an auto accident prompting my mother's death because of it.

My Father, Jacobs Woolf, willed me a large portion of his real estate holdings and income properties valued at £5,700,000 Pounds Sterling. I have yet to place a claim on it but right now things are not good and I'd like to have it. My Fathers stipulation was that I was either 30 years of age or married.

(Allowing my Husband to be in control). I am 26 so only my husband can make a claim on my behalf. I'd like to offer you the opportunity to stand in as my Husband and will share of it for your assistance. Your interest will be properly protected.

Thanks.
Lucy Jacobs

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail-it0-f43.google.com ([209.85.214.43])
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017
Subject: Re: Thank You

Hello Dear,

I received your mail with great thanks and I appreciate you for accepting my proposal in this regards.

I am an orphan and cannot hurt you nor use your information's for any other purpose other than agreed. I have a Disability from Birth which is DEAF. It has affected my hearing. All the efforts by parents to help me yielded no results. As a result of this problem the lawyer will handle all communications by phone while we communicate through our email discussions. I need you as a honest and sincere person that will marry me and take care of me with the inheritance released to him soon after getting married to me. I need a life partner just as i mentioned in my first mail not for Money purpose.

If you assure me of your honest and true love we can spend the rest of our life together.

Based on the advice of the lawyer you don't need to come down to London for the marriage as an AFFIDAVIT OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE will be obtained from the Court to enable him the lawyer sign the documents on your advice. The lawyer will contact you after reading from you with all the total packages to make the marriage happen then we proceed with the claims from the Bank with the marriage certificate.

Let me tell you more about myself.

I am an open and transparent lady. I love Cooking and swimming. I am a student studying physiology under a British Government Sponsored Scholarship Program in a special school for the disable. Never married before. My parents are dead few years back. I need your absolute love and care. I understand this could be marriage of convenience but i still seek to build a family round you. Do you love children? We will discuss about our resettlement. I am willing to join you if need be.

I need you to send me the followings info,
1. Copy of your I.D.
2. Address.
3. Religion.
4. Occupation.
5. Telephone.
6. Age.
7. Full Names

I need also to know more about yourself. Find attached copies of my WILL

Looking forward to read from you soon.

Take Care.

Lots of Love.
Lucy.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail-it0-f54.google.com ([209.85.214.54])
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017
Subject: Re: My Details And Picture

Honey,

Thanks so much for your mail with your information and ID.

As i already explained to you of my intention to seek from you an honest assistance to claim this inheritance of my late dad.

This method could be a marriage of convenience as you may wish with terms clearly stated if need be documented for record purposes.

Secondly you will be part of all investments made with the profit shared amongst us. I do believe that our future relationship will be based on true partnership, honesty and mutual trust. I will welcome every view on this i mentioned above. We can divorce after we secure the inheritance or better still remain together.

I call you a true one because my heart is happy to meet such a person like you.

Distance can never be a barrier to us. I have written the lawyer to speed up his communication to you so we can commence the whole process. I have no doubt in my heart about your capability to handle the inheritance upon its release to you. Tell me about your environment? Type of house you live? Or do we get a bigger house that will accommodate all when i plan to visit you?

I have an English, Irish and Indian on my mother's side, and I have also English, and Dutch on my father's side. I was born and raised mostly in the suburban areas with so much parental love and care. It made me have so much regard for mankind. Honestly i have missed my late Dad care and thank God you have taken that place in my life. All I promise you is never to let you down. I am looking forward to us building a happy family.

Here is my details for you to know me more
Name: Lucy Jacobs
Address: 12 Church Street Dewsbury, West Yorkshire WF13 1EA
Date of Birth: 28th March, 1990
Religion: Christian
ID Card: Attached

Also attached is my pictures so that you will know the person you are dealing with and I want you to send me your pictures too.

I remain yours in true love,

Lucy.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the barrister: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/barrister-keith-woods.112782/

Received: from mail-it0-f53.google.com ([209.85.214.53])
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017
Subject: Re: My Love

Honey,

Thank you for the update sorry they was a mistake with the email but here is the correct email so proceed and contact him.

BARRISTER KEITH WOODS.
EMAIL: kwoodassociate@gmail.com

Looking forward to read from you.

Lucy.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
"She" also uses jacoblucy02@gmail.com.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From: 105.112.33.100, Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: jarroddawson@ncable.net.au
Message-ID: <7d29ccade335de905b14b62c68227f0d.squirrel@webmail.ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017
Reply-To: jacoblucy02@gmail.com

Hello Dear,
Compliment of the season and happy new year. I seek for your guidance and advise in life. thank you for your response.
Lucy

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
The same as post 2.

Return-Path: <jacoblucy02@gmail.com>

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jacoblucy02@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017
Subject: Re: My Details/ Picture

Honey,

Thanks so much for your mail with your information but need ID.

As i already explained to you of my intention to seek from you an honest assistance to claim this inheritance of my late dad.

This method could be a marriage of convenience as you may wish with terms clearly stated if need be documented for record purposes.

Secondly you will be part of all investments made with the profit shared amongst us. I do believe that our future relationship will be based on true partnership, honesty and mutual trust. I will welcome every view on this i mentioned above. We can divorce after we secure the inheritance or better still remain together.

I call you a true one because my heart is happy to meet such a person like you.

Distance can never be a barrier to us. I have written the lawyer to speed up his communication to you so we can commence the whole process. I have no doubt in my heart about your capability to handle the inheritance upon its release to you. Tell me about your environment? Type of house you live? Or do we get a bigger house that will accommodate all when i plan to visit you?

I have an English, Irish and Indian on my mother's side, and I have also English, and Dutch on my father's side. I was born and raised mostly in the suburban areas with so much parental love and care. It made me have so much regard for mankind. Honestly i have missed my late Dad care and thank God you have taken that place in my life. All I promise you is never to let you down. I am looking forward to us building a happy family. More of my details

Name: Lucy Jacobs
Address: 12 Church Street Dewsbury, West Yorkshire WF13 1EA
Date of Birth: 28th March, 1990
Religion: Christian
ID Card: Attached

Attached is my pictures so that you will know the person you are dealing with and I want you to send me your pictures too.

Lucy.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: jacoblucy02@gmail.com
Received: from mail-oi0-f45.google.com ([209.85.218.45])
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017
Subject: Contact My Lawyer

Thanks so much for your mail with your ID. You are a very lovely and wonderful man. I am very happy to have found you in my life and I can not wait to call you my Husband Meanwhile here are the lawyer details who accepted to help me write him and get all requirements for the marriage.

BARRISTER KEITH WOODS.
EMAIL: kwoodassociate@gmail.com

Looking forward to read from you.

Lucy.

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Jan 6, 2020, 1:07 PM
subject: Re: Thank You

Hello Dear,

I received your mail with great thanks and I appreciate you for accepting my proposal in this regards.

I am an orphan and cannot hurt you nor use your information's for any other purpose other than agreed. I have a Disability from Birth which is DEAF. It has affected my hearing. All the efforts by parents to help me yielded no results. As a result of this problem the lawyer will handle all communications by phone while we communicate through our email discussions. I need you as a honest and sincere person that will marry me and take care of me with the inheritance released to him soon after getting married to me. I need a life partner just as i mentioned in my first mail not for Money purpose.

If you assure me of your honest and true love we can spend the rest of our life together.

Based on the advice of the lawyer you don't need to come down to London for the marriage as an AFFIDAVIT OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE will be obtained from the Court to enable him the lawyer sign the documents on your advice. The lawyer will contact you after reading from you with all the total packages to make the marriage happen then we proceed with the claims from the Bank with the marriage certificate.

Let me tell you more about myself.

I am an open and transparent lady. I love Cooking and swimming. I am a student studying physiology under a British Government Sponsored Scholarship Program in a special school for the disable. Never married before. My parents are dead few years back. I need your absolute love and care. I understand this could be marriage of convenience but i still seek to build a family round you. Do you love children? We will discuss about our resettlement. I am willing to join you if need be.

I need you to send me the followings info,
1. Copy of your I.D.
2. Address.
3. Religion.
4. Occupation.
5. Telephone.
6. Age.
7. Full Names

I need also to know more about yourself. Find attached copies of my WILL

Looking forward to read from you soon.

Take Care.

Lots of Love.
Lucy.

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: jacobslucy01@protonmail.com
date: Dec 23, 2019,
subject: Trusted Heart

Dear Sir,

Sorry to disturb you with this proposal. My name is Lucy Jacobs; I'm a Brit who lives in London. I attend university and work part time as a dress maker. I lost my father in an auto accident prompting my mother’s death because of it.

My Father, Jacobs Woolf, willed me a large portion of his real estate holdings and income properties valued at £5,700,000 Pounds Sterling. I have yet to place a claim on it but right now things are not good and I'd like to have it. My Fathers stipulation was that I was either 30 years of age or married.

(Allowing my Husband to be in control). I am 26 so only my husband can make a claim on my behalf. I’d like to offer you the opportunity to stand in as my Husband and will share of it for your assistance. Your interest will be properly protected.

Thanks.
Lucy Jacobs.