Benin. Porto-novo, 3g And Gprs

From Lucy Tamlyn
Return-Path: <pietromella@alice.it>
Message-ID: <152a74e47d7.pietromella@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016
Reply-To: bonigeorge@inbox.ru
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR!

Attention Dear

We have issued an ATM VISA CARD which has been dispatched via our intelligent Diplomatic agent Mr.Boni George whom is presently in U.S.A with your Visa Card but misplaced your contact.Kindly reconfirm your delivery information bellow to him.

Full Name:
physical address:
Direct Phone:

Contact Mr. Boni George, Tel: 843-350-4177, Email: bonigeorge@inbox.ru

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card containing $5 Million is ready and can be used at all ATM Machines around the globe,kindly update me as soon as you receive your card from him.

Mrs Lucy Tamlyn
US Ambassador to Benin
E-mail: ambalucytam@gmail.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa

From "Mrs: Lucy Tamlyn"
Return-Path: <enzo.iobimbo@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15406534b62.enzo.iobimbo@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016
Reply-To: departmentoffice8@gmail.com
Subject: U.S.A EMBASSY IN BENIN REPUBLIC

U.S.A EMBASSY IN BENIN REPUBLIC
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, West Africa
Telephone: 229-99589093.

Attn:

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you in the United States without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $75.00 US Dollars, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of $4.8million US Dollars upon my arrival with the package in United States . I will use my position and personality to deposit the $4.8million USD into your bank account in the United States without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed.

Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $75.00 US Dollars Dollars today. You can send it via western union Or Money Gram with below name

We write to inform you of the breaking news about your Inheritance fund of ($4.8 million USD) which you have been expecting sending money for so longer, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of Western Union Department or Money Gram stated your fund was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this Country, from their report I gathered that your Inheritance fund which was scheduled to have been remitted to your destination point by some corrupt officials with intention of on asking you to pay endless money.However, I went to Benin Republic International Criminal Organization after USA Embassy Board of Directors for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you were swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected fund till date was because you were dealing with the wrong people without involved USA Embassy Reprensitive, unscrupulous elements, and impostors that were impersonating.

Further more,USA Embassy have took the chance to an emergency meeting with the Government of Benin Republic, and it was resolved that you shall be receiving $4,800,000,00, we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $4,800,000,00,by ourself,so,it better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here in Benin Republic,because,if you did is for your own risk.Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $75 by the USA Embassy in Benin Republic as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $75 is the only money that you shall pay to Mr. Nnalue Ikegbune before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $4, 800, 000, 00, Note that the $75 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed in the meeting that you have to pay the $75 which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file,meanwhile you are advising to reconfirm the below information to us avoid mistaking.

1. Your Full Name: _________
2. Your Direct Cell No: _________
3. Your Home Address: _________
4. Your City: _________
5. Your ID: _________

Note that you are expected to pay only $75 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram here in Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of LINUS CHIKERE. Send the $75 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund,

Receivers: _________ Chidi Eze
City: _________Cotonou
Test Question: _________Urgent
Answer: _________Immediately
Amount: _________$75
Sender s name: _________

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your $4,800, 000, 00, and your subsequent payments. Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government of Benin after 2days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

Mrs: Lucy Tamlyn
Director, U.S. Ambassador Benin Republic
Tel-+229-99589093
Email/ Address (departmentoffice8@gmail.com)

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
That's Mr. Lucy to you!

Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Dowa

Return-Path: <lorenzo.barontini@alice.it>
Message-ID: <158bf87a83b.lorenzo.barontini@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016
Reply-To: o.f.c.es.v.c.e@outlook.com
Subject: Greetings,

U.S. Embassy Cotonou, Benin
Office: Lucy Tamlyn (Diplomat)
United States Ambassador to Benin
Rue Caporal Bernard Anani-BP 2012, Cotonou
Benin

Greetings,

This is to notify you about a package that was brought to our custody here in U.S. Embassy Cotonou, Benin by Courier Company Director this morning for safe keeping and now waiting for your confirmation before the final delivery will take place to your written address on the list.

I'm sorry for bordering you this way, but it is our responsibility to protect interest of every good citizen and be advised to stop every further communication delivery of your valid ATM card because we have finalized to mail your package directly to your address through our correspondent embassy in your location pending your immediate response with the requirement, which is by sending sum of $105.00 across our Embassy here in Cotonou, Benin for procurement of your package waver's license number that will enable safely departure and arrival at your address.

Furthermore, you are advised to reconfirm below information as your present and direct contact upon responding back to us avoiding wrongful delivery.

1. Your full name.
2. Current home address.
3. Direct phone Number.
4. A copy of your ID Card.

Moreover, you are expected to send the waver's license fee of $105.00 directly to our Embassy here in care of our protocol officer Mr. Eric Udealor, through faster means of western union or Money Gram to facilitate delivery process to your address.

Payment Receive By: Eric Udealor
Address: Rue Caporal Bernard Anani
BP 2012, Cotonou, Benin
Text Question: We
Text Answer: Care

The transfer (MTCN or REFERENCE NUMBER) with other necessary information must be provided for easy receive and immediate procurement of your package license number for easy waver to your address.

Once you notify us with above requirement including your data, we shall without any hesitation send your ATM card package to your address through our correspondent embassy in your city and you will be contacted on phone for personal collection at your door step.

Kindly send your response by e-mail or call 0022999939672 as soon as you read this message as I anticipate your urgent respond.

Thanks & Sincerely Yours,
MR. LUCY TAMLYN
U.S. Ambassador to Benin[.plain]

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <goodservice990@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <506092.96451.qm@web100818.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: momoks0525@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017
From: Her Excellency Lucy Tamlyn <goodservice990@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Her Excellency Lucy Tamlyn <servicec76@gmail.com>
Subject: U.S. AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC

U.S. AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
OFFICE THE U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
NO.2, ROUTE DE L'AEROPORT, COTONOU, BENIN;

Attention,

Without missing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scam claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your hard-earned money'. The activities of these scam has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in the United States in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic you have dealt with.
I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return
since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.
Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature.
Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you in the United States without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $68 US Dollars, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of $950.000.00 US Dollars upon my arrival with the package in United States.
I will use my position and personality to deposit the $950.000.00 USD into your bank account in the United States without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $68 US Dollars today. You can send it via Money Gram with below name, please copy the name correctly outline below to avoid mistake.

Receiver's name: DAVID ABE
City: Cotonou
Text Question: What For?
Answer:Urgent
Amount: $68 US Dollars
MTCN or reference. . . .
Sender's name. . .
Sender's address. . .
Sender's telephone number
Yours Faithful

Her Excellency Lucy Tamlyn
US Ambassador to Republic of Benin

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.79.219.213,
BENIN, Cotonou, Spacetel

Return Path: donatello.billo@alice.it
Date: 27th Apr 2017
Subject: Attn very important notice from Ambassador of US to Benin Republic
Reply to: usembassyoffice01@gmail.com

Dear,

After an official meeting held with his Excellency Dr.Patric Talon, the president and Commander in-Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Benin , concerning your unpaid and unclaimed funds as a foreign beneficiaries, I was very much annoyed when I found out from your file that you paid so much money yet you have not still receive your compensation funds and for that reason I have decided to help you personally get your fund.

My name is Ambassador Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn, the present USA ambassador to Benin Republic, I shall be coming to Washington DC by next week for an official meeting and I will be bringing a bank draft and atm card of US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United State Dollars only) which the ministry of finance has sign on your name.

I shall be coming along with the check through the United States Diplomatic mission to Washington, This time your packages will not go through customs because as a USA ambassador to Benin Republic I am a USA Government agent and I have the veto power to go through any US customs.

I have help three beneficiaries from united state of America this year to get there fund without any problem and you are the fourth person I am helping now. the three individual who have already received the fund through my assistance are bellow Mrs. Antonio smith-------Maryland USA Mr. Roy Jerry-----North Carolina USA and marlin Jones --------Atlanta Georgia the above mentioned are the three persons who have received their fund by my assistance in January and I can't see why your own will not be possible. Base on that you are to send me your bellow information for the delivery of your fund by next week as soon as I come for the meeting. Your details required are bellow.

1. Your full name
2. Cell phone number
3. Address where you want me to bring the package

I know quit well from your file that you have really paid so much on this delivery that makes me wonder you are a very lucky person because I shall be bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it your package ($US$10,000.000.00) must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds.

The cost of registering is just $85 as paid by orders who just received their fund presently. The fee must be paid in the next 72 hours via western union or money gram so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us.

Receiver Name __ James Nsufor
Country__ Benin Republic
City__Cotonou
Amount __ US$85
Question__When
Answer__Today
MTCN=====

Please get to me with the information stated and send the $85 for me registration of the check and atm card before next week which I will be coming to USA, I shall send you my flight schedule as soon as the registration is done for you to know when exactly I will be in Washington.

Note: as soon as I arrive to Washington DC I will call you so that immediately I finished with my meeting I will be coming to your address to hand over the bank draft and atm card to you and also to let you know that I will be going to your bank with you to deposit the check with all the approved document backing up the check and I will make sure the check clear in 3days before I live.

Yours Sincerely,
Ambassador Of US
To Benin Republic
Mrs.Lucy Tamlyn

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <amb.lucytamlyn@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <897492.39528.qm@web101918.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: wings_hin@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017
Reply-To: Lucy Tamlyn <amb.lucy_tamlynn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Shipping of Your Package

U.S. Embassy Cotonou, Benin
Office: Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn (Diplomat)
United States Ambassador to Benin Republic
Rue Caporal Bernard Anani-BP 2012, Cotonou Benin

Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday:
8:00-12:30/1:30 - 5:00 P.M
Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M
Service Details Code:-
Deposit NO.: 405576
Arrival Code: CDS-101-PL16
Content: Personal Items
Service Schedule: Door Step

Hello dear
I'm here to notify you about a package that was brought to our custody here yesterday evening by a courier Agent for safe keeping and it is our duty to protect interest of every good citizen. Your package is now waiting for a confirmation from you before the final delivery to your address on the list, so be advised to stop every further communication concerning delivery of your valid atm card because we have finalized to mail your package directly to your address through ambassadorial root pending your immediate response with below mentioned information to crosscheck our list and avoid any wrongful delivery.

1. Your full name......
2. Current home address.....
3. Direct phone Number.......
4. A copy of your ID Card.....

Once you notify us with your above, we shall schedule delivery of your atm card package to your address and will call on phone for personal collection at your door step.

Kindly send your response by e-mail as soon as you read this message as I anticipate your urgent respond.

Thanks & Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn[plain]

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Isocel SA

Return-Path: <miranda.ghilardi@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15ccacf5482.miranda.ghilardi@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017
Reply-To: ambassadorlucytamlyn83@gmail.com
Subject: Hello My Dear,

From United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin:

Hello My Dear,

This is Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn , the United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin , I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund , and I asked the Former ambassador Mr James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund since More than 2 years ago , and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD . I`m contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your ATM CARD which is $150.00 only according to them . But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $10.5 Million which will change your life just because of $150.OO

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $150.00 , But if you don`t need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it . My dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your money since 2 years you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting OK.

This is where you should send the fee today via western union or money gram and don`t fail to do that as I have said .

Receiver Name==== IGWEZE HOLLIS
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== When
Answer ============ Now
Amount ======== $150.00
Sender Name ===Mtcn ===
I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number.

Your Sincerely
Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn
Email: lucytamlyn86@yahoo.com
Tale: +229 62452490

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 3g and Gprs

Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017
Reply-To: "U.S Ambassador" <embassy11@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <2006166710.5890050.1502138295728.JavaMail.root@isis.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: I am Ambassador LUCY TAMLYN

Rue Caporal Bernard Anani
01 BP 2012, Cotonou, Benin
Office Tell: +229 666-630-27
Web site http://cotonou.usembassy.gov/

Attention Please!

I am Ambassador LUCY TAMLYN, sworn in as U.S. Ambassador to Benin on October 4th, 2015. A career member of the Senior Foreign Service, class of Minister-Counselor. I recently served as Director in the Office of the Special Envoy for Sudan and South Sudan in the Department of State. Previously, I served the Department of State as Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, Lisbon, Portugal. Economic Counselor, U.S. Mission to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris, France. Provincial Reconstruction Team Leader, Erbil, Iraq. And Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, N'Djamena, Chad. I've also served at U.S. Missions to the United Nations in New York, Rome and Vienna, and has also had assignments in Brazil, Mozambique, Colombia and Washington.

I would like to inform you that your funds issue was brought to my office this morning because the director of the United Bank For Africa (U.B.A) here in Benin Republic said that they have uploaded your inheritance fund worth ($1,800,000,00) into a new Visa Card but since then they have not heard from you, so the case was brought to my office in a view to Cancel your fund and divert it into government treasuries account, because of your sudden silence to comply with delivery terms and conditions. Then, I asked what are the conditions but i was told that you are been required to pay the delivery charges cost $155 but i told him to wait because there is no need to cancel the payment that i will do my very possible best to bring the issue to conclusion since it has been brought to my office. To the best of my knowledge, i found out that this fund is legitimate and i advise you should send the delivery charges cost $155 to ship your Visa Card that contains your inheritance fund that worth One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($1,800,000.00). I guarantee that this fund will be delivered under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will be here guiding you on the inheritance matter as well as backing you up with all the necessary information that may be required.

What could be your reason of refusal and chosen to abandon such huge amount of money? I want your urgent reconfirmation of your delivery information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number as soon as you receive this email. This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your inheritance fund so do not fail to notice this wonderful moment to have your fund that you have been looking for way to making it reality. I will be waiting to hear from you with the $155 payment details, as to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.

HERE IS PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
RECEIVER NAME: Buchi Mike
CITY: Cotonou
TEST QUESTION: Urgent
ANSWER: Today
AMOUNT: $155 USD
MTCN NUMBER. . . . ?

Best Regards,
U.S Ambassador to Benin
Amb. LUCY TAMLYN
American Embassy
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Toll: +229 996-860-28

This message contains information about the bilateral relationship between the United States of America and Republic of Benin as well as foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S. society and values. Led by the Ambassador, the U.S. Mission works to foster a friendly relationship between the U.S. and Benin for the benefit of both countries.

originating IP: 41.86.234.162,
Benin, Cotonou, Isocel SA

reply-to: "Ms. Lucy Tamlyn" <lucytamlyn5757@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Aug 28, 2017

Congratulations! It's my pleasure to inform you that UN has approved to reward you with US$950,000.00 which was arranged in your name via MasterCard ATM meanwhile you are required to provide your full details 1:Full Name 2:Home Address 3:Tel Number. Thanks Ms. Lucy Tamlyn

date: Tue, Sep 5, 2017
subject: FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN
mailed-by: hotmail.com

FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN
UNITED STATES Extraordinary AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
20 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU, REPUBLIC DU BENIN.11 GARIKA ROAD COTONOU REPUBLIC DU BENIN .

Attn Dear Beneficial:
This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System And Homeland Security that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Central Bank, DHL Express and some impostors claiming to be the Department of FedEx courier company, Western Union or Money Gram. During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you are dealing with criminals and pretenders and also have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

So therefore, After the meeting with Benin Rep President and Africa Government Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of US$50,000,000.00 compensation of scam victims and all the money you spend in the hand of impostors in Africa So government has issue us your international bank check that value 50 million dollars on your behalf and we HAVE SEND THE CHECK T0 0UR PARTNER BANK Bank East Asia bank IN NEW Y0RK CITY UNITED STATE T0 SEND THE FUND T0 Y0U The Director of Bank East Asia bank here 120 Broadway ,New York, NY, United States Mr. Greg Williams told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire and he also advice me that because of the amount in the check that your bank will not cleared the check. So i told the director of the of the Bank East Asia bank to cash FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS and he cash it and register it in cash with S0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY all the necessary arrangement of delivering your $50 MILLION DOLLARS in cash was made withS0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY. And there need to deliver your package to you. In fact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally. As for our agreement with the S0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY they promised that your package will leave this New York tomorrow morning, But the Director of theS0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY said that they need you to reconfirm your contacts information to them to able them meet up with you immediately the Agent arrived to your City. Since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to protect and Serve citizens of our Country.

Please write a letter of application to the given address bellows.
ATTN: DR. TING XU
Tell: +1 630 473 8012
EMAIL: americaembassey@gmail.com

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your city with your fund. This is what they need from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE ; Refer to attachments .
6. YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT

Please make sure you send this needed info's to the Director general ofS0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY TING XU with the address given to you. The S0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY don't know the contents of the Boxes. They did not know the contents. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.I am waiting for your urgent response. And please do not inform the company the content of the package because we register the fund as the church/family treasure andS0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY is the best America Company here in New York City contacts them now .I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of S0UTH WEST AIRLINE CARG0 SHIPPING COMPANY with this line: +1 646 918 1100. I await your urgent response. and please keep this secret because we don't need you to tell any one this for security purposes

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostor or office claiming to be in possession of your FUND , you are advised only to be in contact with DR.TING XU who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with in regards of your C0MPENSATI0N PAYMENT and forward any email you get from any impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Thanks And God Bless you
FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: "Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn" <usaembassy890@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <281318850.14677322.1508693207515.JavaMail.root@oasis.ocn.ne.jp>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <www.@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "U.S Ambassador" <amb.lucytamlyn776@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <499225499.31505351.1509704090608.JavaMail.root@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>

HERE IS PAYMENT INSTRUCTION VIA EITHER MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION:
RECEIVER NAME: TONY ONOWU
CITY: COTONOU

Best Regards,
U.S Ambassador to Benin
Amb. LUCY TAMLYN
American Embassy
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Toll: +229 98-68-2271

This message contains information about the bilateral relationship between the United States of America and Republic of Benin as well as foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S. society and values. Led by the Ambassador, the U.S. Mission works to foster a friendly relationship between the U.S. and Benin for the benefit of both countries.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <www.@alpha.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "U.S Ambassador" <amb.lucytamlyn776@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <2060199758.83739265.1510293729153.JavaMail.root@alpha.ocn.ne.jp>

Rue Caporal Bernard Anani
Office Tell: +229 98-68-2271

HERE IS PAYMENT INSTRUCTION VIA EITHER MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION:
RECEIVER NAME: TONY ONOWU
CITY: COTONOU

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <USAMBASSADOR.@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017
From: US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC <"USAMBASSADOR."@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC <Usambassador001@usa.com>
Message-ID: <238994338.40192777.1511199195887.JavaMail.root@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: ATTENTION MY DEAR,

FROM AMBASSADOR Lucy Tamlyn . UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO BENIN REPUBLIC/01 BP. 201 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU,REPUBLIC
DU BENIN. DIRECT
EMAIL: Usambassador001@usa.com

ATTENTION MY DEAR,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD. THIS IS HON. LUCY TAMLYN, US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN. I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT I SHALL BE COMING TO THE UNITED STATES FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ASSIGNMENT THIS WEEK AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR INTEREST PAYMENT OF (US$2.5 MILLION USD) ALONG WITH ME BUT YOU KNOW THAT I WILL GO THROUGH CUSTOMS AND HOME LAND SECURITY BUT AS A US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS.

I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEF MEETING WITH THE SECRETARY OF THE STATE NEXT WEEK. SO I WILL BE COMING WITH YOUR OVER DELAYED PAYMENT WHICH HAVE BEEN DELAYING HERE BY THE WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM OFFICES FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOUR ATM MASTER CARD.

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE ALL THE WELFARE OF THE UNITED STATES CITIZENS ARE MY CONCERN. I AM HERE TO PROTECT THE INTEREST OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS NOT TO BE CHEATED BY THE AFRICANS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS DELAYING OF YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE WORTH (US$2.5MILLION USD) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS BUT THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS US$345.00, WHICH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, BUT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DO NOT KNOW YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AT THIS TIME, I AM ADVISING YOU TO SEND ONLY $45.00, SO I CAN COMPLETE IT WITH THE $300.00 WHICH I HAVE AT HAND RIGHT NOW TO HAVE YOUR PACKAGE LEGALLY REGISTERED AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR ATM CARD I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO ANY ATM MACHINE CENTER AROUND YOU SO YOU CAN WITHDRAW SOME MONEY FROM YOUR ATM CARD AND THEN BALANCE ME THE $300.00 BEFORE I CAN PROCEED FOR MY OFFICIAL MEETING ASSIGNMENT IN THE STATE.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your full details.
1) FULL NAMES:
2) DELIVERY ADDRESS:
3) PHONE NUMBER/
4) COUNTRY:
5) YOUR ID CARD:

THE FEE MUST BE PAID WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME ------- Emeka Bathlome Onwuesi.
ADDRESS -----COTONOU - BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEXT QUESTION ----- FAITH
TEXT ANSWER ------- IN GOD
MTCN------------------------?
SENDER'S NAME----------------?

MY TRIP TO USA WILL BE BY THIS WEEKEND AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY NOW SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY ON TIME, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD NOW!.

PLS, TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY!.

YOURS TRULY,
HON. Lucy Tamlyn.
US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL:Usambassador001@usa.com

Signed: Hon. Lucy Tamlyn. Public Relation Officer United States Embassy In Benin Republic.

Warning: The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged.... This message is intended to be read only by the person named above.. The unauthorised use,disclosure,copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee),please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message. "Thank you"

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <ambassy.@minos.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017
From: Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn <"ambassy."@minos.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn <ambassadorlucy@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1833501364.55837893.1512581607317.JavaMail.root@minos.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: GREETINGS FROM US EMBASSY

ue Caporal Bernard Anani
Office Tell: +229 67-63-31-21
Web site http://cotonou.usembassy.gov/

GREETINGS FROM US EMBASSY

Attention Please

I am Ambassador LUCY TAMLYN from United States i joined the State Department in 1988. I am a career member of the Senior Foreign Service with the rank of Minister Counselor. Prior to becoming the U.S. Ambassador to Benin, I was the Executive Director of the Bureau of African Affairs from August 2014, following two years as the Deputy Executive Director. I spent most of my career in Africa, including as management officer in Harare, Windhoek, Conakry, and Djibouti, and as General Services Officer in Brazzaville.

I would like to inform you that your funds issue was brought to my office this morning because the director of the United Bank For Africa (U.B.A) here in Benin Republic said that they have uploaded your inheritance fund worth ($10,800,000,00) into a new Visa Card but since then they have not heard from you, so the case was brought to my office in a view to Cancel your fund and divert it into government treasuries account, because of your sudden silence to comply with delivery terms and conditions. Then, I asked what are the conditions but i was told that you are been required to pay the delivery charges cost 250$ but i told him to wait because there is no need to cancel the payment that i will do my very possible best to bring the issue to conclusion since it has been brought to my office.To the best of my knowledge, i found out that this fund is legitimate and i advise you should send the delivery charges cost 250$ to ship your Visa Card that contains your inheritance fund that worth ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($10,800,000.00) I guarantee that this fund will be delivered under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will be here guiding you on the inheritance matter as well as backing you up with all the necessary information that may be required. What could be your reason of refusal and chosen to abandon such huge amount of money? I want your urgent reconfirmation of your delivery information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number as soon as you receive this email. Because this is last opportunity you have to receive your inheritance fund so do not fail to notice this wonderful moment to have your fund that you have been looking for way to making it reality. I will be waiting to hear from you to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.

This message contains information about the bilateral relationship between the United States of America and the Republic of Benin as well as foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S. society and values. Led by the Ambassador, the U.S. Mission works to foster a friendly relationship between the U.S. and Benin for the benefit of both countries.you can also contact my sectary Janet Juliet for more details.

AMBASSADOR LUCY TAMLYN

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
RECEIVER NAME:::: Larry Uba
CITY::::COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: URGENT
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: 250 $
MTCN NUMBER. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I wait your response ASAP.

Best Regards,
Ambassador of the United States to Benin
Amb. LUCY TAMLYN
American Embassy
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Tell: +229 67-63-31-21
Personal e-mail: (ambassadorlucy@yahoo.com )

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <w.union117@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic307-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.134.41)0000
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017
Reply-To: "Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn" <mrpatricetalon101@gmail.com>
Subject: US Ambassador to Benin Republic $10.5million dollars

US Ambassador to Benin Republic

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scammers' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scammers has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in the United States in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic you have dealt with. I am a full citizen of the United States , but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every efforts to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Republic .

Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you in the United States without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $50.00 dollars. I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of $10.5million dollars upon my arrival with the package in United States . I will use my position and personality to deposit the $10.5million dollars into your bank account in the United States without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed.

Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United States . Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $50.00 dollars today.

You can send it via Money Gram with below name.
Reciever's name......... WHITE CHUMA
Country..........Benin Republic,
City...........Cotonou,
Amount ........$50 usd, Only
Mtcn no.........
Sender'sname.....

Respectfully yours,
Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn
US Ambassador to Benin Republic (+1 437 371-0480 )

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Nat1 Bloc

Return-Path: <marcominini@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018
Reply-To: unitedstateambassado@hotmail.com
Subject: Greeting from U.S Embassy,

Greeting from U.S Embassy,

FROM U.S EMBASSY BENIN REPUBLIC-COTONOU OFFICE

HOW ARE YOU TODAY WITH YOUR FAMILY

I'm Lucy Tamlyn From U.S embassy Benin Republic, I was newly appointed as ambassador to Benin Republic and in 2015 , since i resumed work i have been going round the

clock to do my duty in line with the constitution of united state of america,i wanted to inform you that i saw your name in one of the files here with some payment

details which you made to receive December 2015, but i was looking for your email address until i saw it on 4th of january 2018.

So i decided to contact you to let you know about your fund and to know the reason why the formal ambassador Mr.Michael Raynor who left this office did not allowed you

to received your fund, I decided to write you if you may still be interested to get your fund through the power of this office and i know that something went wrong or

maybe they demanded so much money from you which you are unable to pay but i will try my best as a new appointed ambassador to Benin Republic and i will make sure that

you receive your fund through wire transfer this time around to avoid any story again.

I was so shocked when i saw your name here and you are very lucky that he did not clean away your name which means that i can still locate you through your email

address and i'm so sorry for whatever has happened and how much you spent in the past but be rest assured that i will never disappoint you like Mr. Michael Raynor did.

all i need from you now is to re-confirm your contact address and your bank details where you will like to receive your fund and all it will cost you is $98 to renew

your Certificate of ownership with your payment file, and you are paying the$98 to the attorney who will do the work so that i can put my signature to enable you

receive your $15.9m after all the delays.

Please fill this with your contact details and write back to me if you are still interested to receive your fund,

Your full name.............
Your Country and City address................
Your Home address.................. ................
Your age and occupation............... ...............
Your private phone number and sex....................
Single or married..................

I will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this email and write back to me (unitedstateambassado@hotmail.com)

Mrs Lucy Tamlyn
United States Ambassador to the Republic of Benin

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <WWW.@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017
Reply-To: Lucy Tamlyn <luy869tamlync@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <657850067.1528458.1505379551824.JavaMail.root@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: US Ambassador to Benin Republic

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scammers' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scammers has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in the United States in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic you have dealt with. I am a full citizen of the United States , but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every efforts to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Republic .

Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Lucy speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you in the United States without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $155.00 dollars. I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of $5.5million dollars upon my arrival with the package in United States . I will use my position and personality to deposit the $5.5million dollars into your bank account in the United States without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed.

Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United States . Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $155.00 dollars today.

You can send it via WESTERN UNION with below name.
Reciever's name.........PAULO EGWU
Country..........Benin Republic,
City...........Cotonou,
Amount ........$155 usd, Only
Mtcn no.........
Sender'sname.....

Respectfully yours,
MRS. Lucy Tamlyn