Reply-To: LUCY TAMLYN <ambs.lucytamlyn@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1951127216.130841467.1518021323051.JavaMail.root@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Please!

Rue Caporal Bernard Ajani
01 BP 2012, Continuo, Benin
Office Tell:+64878870
Email: ambs.lucytamlyn@yahoo.com

Attention Please!

I am Ambassador LUCY TAMLYN, sworn in as U.S. Ambassador to Benin on October 23rd, 2015. A career member of the Senior Foreign Service, class of Minister- Counselor. I recently served as Director in the Office of the Special Envoy for Sudan and South Sudan in the Department of State. Previously, I served the Department of State as Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, Lisbon, Portugal. Economic Counselor, U.S. Mission to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris, France. Provincial Reconstruction Team Leader, Erbil, Iraq. And Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, Djamena, Chad. I've also served at U.S. Missions to the United Nations in New York, Rome and Vienna, and have also had assignments in Brazil, Mozambique, Colombia and Washington.

I would like to inform you that your funds issue was brought to my office this morning because the director of the United Bank For Africa (U.B.A) here in Benin Republic said that they have uploaded your inheritance fund worth ($1, 800, 000, 00) into a new Visa Card but since then they have not heard from you, so the case was brought to my office in a view to Cancel your fund and divert it into government Treasuries account, because of your sudden silence to comply with delivery terms and conditions. Then, I asked what the conditions are but I was told that you are been required to pay the delivery charges cost $155 but I told him to wait because there is no need to cancel the payment that i will do my very possible best to bring the issue to conclusion since it has been brought to my office. To the best of my Knowledge, I found out that this fund is legitimate and i advise you to send any amount you have at hand now if you don't have the required delivery charges cost of $155 to ship your Visa Card that contains your inheritance fund that worth One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($1,800,000.00). I guarantee that this fund will be delivered under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will be here guiding you on The inheritance matter as well as backing you up with all the necessary information that may be required.

What could be your reason of refusal and chosen to abandon such huge amount of money? I want your urgent reconfirmation of your delivery information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number as soon as you receive this email. This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your inheritance fund so do not fail to notice this wonderful moment to have your fund that you have been looking for way to making it reality. I will be waiting to hear from you with any amount you have at hand now to resolve this issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
RECEIVER NAME: IJE OMA
CITY: Contonuo
TEST QUESTION: Urgent
ANSWER: Today
ANY AMOUNT: $
MTCN NUMBER. . . . ?

NOTE this message contains information about the bilateral relationship between the United States of America and Republic of Benin as well as foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S. society and values. Led by the Ambassador, the U.S. Mission works to foster a friendly relationship between the U.S. and Benin for the benefit of both countries.

Best Regards,
Jane Koko for U.S Ambassador to Benin
Ambassador. LUCY TAMLYN
American Embassy
Continuo, Benin Republic.
Toll: +229 69103614

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <gianlucaguarnaccia@alice.it>
Message-ID: <161ffcd5473.gianlucaguarnaccia@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018
From: "Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn US Ambassador to Benin" <gianlucaguarnaccia@alice.it>
Reply-To: pdf93945@gmail.com
Subject: About your $8Million from Mrs.Lucy Tamlyn (U.S. Ambassador in Benin Republic )

Mrs.Lucy Tamlyn (U.S. Ambassador in Benin Republic )
I, became US Ambassador to Benin on Oct 23rd, 2015.
Address: Marina Avenue, 01 BP 2020, Cotonou, Benin Rep.
Email: pdf93945@gmail.com,
Private Mobile: +229 94 98 66 36.

Attention Sole Beneficiary,

I' the US Embassy to Benin Republic believe you received the previous messages sent to you prior to your dealings with the African as regards to your over due award winning/contract payment CHECK-Sum of $8 000.000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) under the Insurance Registered code (FGBI689) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your award winning/contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. After the last meet with the senates president and Minister of Foreign Affairs with the President of Benin Mr. Patrick Talon held last Monday in Presidential Conference Hall Benin, I, Mrs.Lucy Tamlyn was nominated and appointed as a head of all FOREIGN Money Transfer Services Benin in charges of all Finance Transfer Regulatory Authorities from Benin. And your Payment Settlement File was one among the pending file unpaid.

In this regards, why do you decided to make yourself a looser of your $8 Million USD by refusing to pay the $75 dollars for the VAT-CERTIFICATE of your sum of $8 Million under Insurance Registration code (FGBI689)?, Although during the final meeting I tried to defend you by telling the boards of managements that your delaying was because you are afraid and don't know what to do again because many peoples have deceived you a lot. But be rest assure that as soon you send the $75.00 you will pick up your first payments of $10,000.00 USD which my secretary sent through UBA Money Gram Service. Noted that my secretary's name will always be your sender;s name on every daily payments till done.

This is the information of your UBA Money Gram first pre-arrange transfer made to your name already.
1st: Money Gram Transfer:
Receiver's name is your full names,
Reference#: 115 ** 520,
Sender\\\'s Name: Dubem Nwam,
Amount Sent: $10, 000.00 USD,
Question: Color?
Answer: Red

Be inform that the amount you will be receiving each daily is payments MTCN with $10,000.00 USD each immediately you send the $75.00, However,. Kindly notify your nearest F.B.I office if you did not pick up your first payments of $10,000.00 within 24 hours you send the $75 OK.

TO AVOID MISTAKE OR WRONG TRANSFER, YOU ARE ADVISED TO RECONFIRM YOUR BELOA
AGAIN UP RESPONDING.
FULL NAMES:
CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS:
CURRENT MOBILE NUMBER:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:

I will be waiting on your urgent feedback with the MTCN of the $75.00 thanks and always indicate your Insurance Registered code (FGBI689) so that the cashier will transfer your other payments to you immediately they receive the $75 from you. Thanks and accept our congratulations.

Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn
US Ambassador to Benin,
Mobile: +229 94 98 66 36.
Email: pdf93945@gmail.com,
RE: Your $8Million from Mrs.Lucy Tamlyn (U.S. Ambassador in Benin )

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Benin again.
Return-Path: <giovanni.chiozza@alice.it>
Message-ID: <1621dae6cdb.giovanni.chiozza@alice.it>
From: "Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn, US Ambassador to Benin Rep" <giovanni.chiozza@alice.it>
Reply-To: pdf93945@gmail.com

1st: Money Gram Transfer:
Receiver's name is your full names,
Reference#: 115 ** 520,
Sender\\\'s Name: Dubem Nwam,
Amount Sent: $10, 000.00 USD,
Question: Color?
Answer: Red

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <diplmat@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <customs@vp.pl>
Message-Id: <20180302023135.84B195D518B@msgw003-01.ocn.ad.jp>

Lucy Tamlyn..
Emails: lucytamlyn@bk.ru

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <sinsei@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0214.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0214.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.15])
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018
Reply-To: Mrs Lucy Tamlyn <unitedstateambassador93@walla.co.il>
Message-ID: <198813487.53987692.1522451625234.JavaMail.root@utopia.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: FROM U.S EMBASSY BENIN REPUBLIC-COTONOU OFFICE

FROM U.S EMBASSY BENIN REPUBLIC-COTONOU OFFICE

HOW ARE YOU TODAY WITH YOUR FAMILY

I'm Lucy Tamlyn From U.S embassy Benin Republic, I was newly appointed as ambassador to Benin Republic and in 2015 , since i resumed work i have been going round the clock to do my duty in line with the constitution of united state of america,i wanted to inform you that i saw your name in one of the files here with some payment details which you made to receive on November 2015, but i was looking for your email address until i saw it on 3oth of march 2017.

So i decided to contact you to let you know about your fund and to know the reason why the formal ambassador Mr.Michael Raynor who left this office did not allowed you to received your fund, I decided to write you if you may still be interested to get your fund through the power of this office and i know that something went wrong or maybe they demanded so much money from you which you are unable to pay but i will try my best as a new appointed ambassador to Benin Republic and i will make sure that you receive your fund through wire transfer this time around to avoid any story again.

I was so shocked when i saw your name here and you are very lucky that he did not clean away your name which means that i can still locate you through your email address and i 'm so sorry for whatever has happened and how much you spent in the past but be rest assured that i will never disappoint you like Mr.Michael Raynor did. all i need from you now is to re-confirm your contact address and your bank details where you will like to receive your fund and all it will cost you is 150 to renew your Certificate of ownership with your payment file, and you are paying the150 to the attorney who will do the work so that i can put my signature to enable you receive your 15.9m after all the delays.

Please fill this with your contact details and write back to me if you are still interested to receive your fund,

Your full name.............
Your Country and City address................
Your Home address.................. ................
Your age and occupation............... ...............
Your private phone number and sex....................
Single or married..................

I will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this email and write back to me (unitedstateambassador93@walla.co.il)

Mrs Lucy Tamlyn
United States Ambassador to the Republic of Benin

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Ihuo, Mtn Nigeria

Return-Path: <vickiehoffman76@gmail.com>
Sender: rika_takahashi1986@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018
Reply-To: Lucy Tamlyn <bankofafrica@op.pl>
Subject: Approval of Your Online Bank Transfer

I am glad to announce to you today that a new payment policy has been adopted and you have been shortlisted for payment via Online Banking by World Bank, We hereby inform you that Bank of Africa will open online account on your behalf to credit your account with the approved amount of US$2.5 Million United States Dollars only deposited to (BOA) Bank of Africa as instructed by United Nation organization, Further more Endeavor email us the following information for immediate processing.

Your First Name:
Your Middle Name:
Your Last Name:
Your Address:
City:
Your Occupation:
Marital Status:
Date of Birth:
Next of Kin:
Tel Number:
Mobile Number:
Private E-mail:

These are the requirements that you need to be aware of before you contact us below.1)You will fill the online account opening form, Send him an email in regards to your funds $2.5 Million that has been approved by the Federal Government of Benin Republic and United Nation Organization.

Regards,
Lucy Tamlyn
Foreign Reserve Escrow Account Office and U.S.A Ambassador

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <www.@way.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0237.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0237.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.38])
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018
Reply-To: Donald williams <donaldwilliams33221@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1079467897.85429676.1523170510513.JavaMail.root@way.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: welcome to the united states of America Embassy

2700 Naches Avenue SW, Renton, WA 98057.
P.O. Box 3567, Seattle, WA 98124.
Phone. +1 (857) 217-4276

Attn:
welcome to the united states of America Embassy Benin, this is Ambassador lucy Tamlyn, us. Embassy in. Benin. we write to notify you that us. embassy here in Benin has inter - vain in your case due your total sum of$16.500,000,00, inheritance funds owning you in Africa. we are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others country like uk and Asia that involved in such business of every foreigners and especially to the North Atlantic treaty organization (NATO) members country citizens domiciled here in Benin. this site contains information on the united states of America and Benin. it provides pages on the bilateral relationship between the two countries, as well as on foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and u. s. society and values. the various sections of the Embassy work together as team to address the goals of the mission.

we write to inform you of the breaking news about your inheritance funds (16.5million usd) which you have been expecting sending you money for so longer, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of western union department or money gram stated your funds was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this country, from their report I gathered that your inheritance funds was schedule to have been remitted to your destination point ,by some corrupt officials with intentions of asking you to pay endless money. however, l went to Benin international criminal organizations after USA embassy board of directors for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale and investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you we're swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected funds till date was because your we're dealing with the wrong people without involved USA embassy representative, unscrupulous elements, and impostors that we're impersonating.

Further more, USA embassy have took the chance to an emergency meeting with the government of Benin republic and it was resolved that you shall be receiving $16.500,000,00, we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the officials office stores in this country and their MD referred your funds to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $16.500,000,00, by our self, so,it better for you to stopped communication with any other office here in Benin, because, if you do is for your own risk. through the claim funds origin certificate charges that we're supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down by the USA embassy Benin as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situation that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the claim funds origin of their entitlement.

the fee will serve as reconfirmation to your original file, meanwhile you are advised to reconfirm the below information to us to avoid mistake

1. Your full name................
2. Your direct cell no..........
3 Your Home Address...............
4 Your country...............

and your subsequent payments note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the government of Benin after 3days so you are urgently advised to comply with us now please.

2700 Naches Avenue SW, Renton, WA 98057.
P.O. Box 3567, Seattle, WA 98124.
Phone.+1 (857) 217-4276

Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <giorgiomalandrino@alice.it>
Message-ID: <163466b31a8.giorgiomalandrino@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018
Reply-To: usaambassador36875@gmail.com
Subject: USA AMBASSADOR TO COTONOU, BENIN

GOOD DAY DEAR THIS IS From Office of USA Ambassador to Benin Republic
Lot 10 Haie Vive Rd. 04 BP 0879
Central district
Area, Cotonou

Dear Friend/Client,

after an official meeting held with the president of Benin president Yayi Boni concerning unpaid and unclaimed funds to foreign beneficiaries, I was very much annoyed when I found out from your file that you paid so much money yet you have not still receive your compensation funds, so for that reason; I have decided to help personal according to my ability to get your fund.

My name is ambassador Lucy Tamlyn the present USA ambassador to Benin, I shall be coming to Washington dc by next week for an official meeting and I will be bringing a bank draft of (USD$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United State Dollars only) which the ministry of finance has sign on your name.

I shall be coming along with the check through the United States Diplomatic mission to Washington this time, and I will not go through customs because as a USA ambassador to Benin, I am a USA Government agent and I have the veto power to go through any USA customs.

I have helped three beneficiaries from united state of America at this office since 2015/2016 and got there fund without any problem and you are the fourth person I am helping now, the three individual who has already received their funds through my assistance are bellow (Mrs. Antonio smith---------- Maryland USA (Mr. Roy Jerry--------North Carolina USA and (Marlin Jones--------Atlanta Georgia, the above mentioned are the three persons who has received there funds by my assistance in from Benin on October 23rd, 2015-January 2016, and I cant see why yours will not be possible.

Base on above reasons and securities; you are to send me your bellow information for the delivery of your funds by next week as soon as I come for the meeting.

Send me your details required as bellowed.
1. Your full name
2. Cell phone number
3. Address where you want me to bring the package

I know quit well from your file that you have really paid so much money on this delivery that makes me wonder you are a very lucky person because I shall handle the process and bringing your Check by myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it, beecause your package worth of the (USD$10,000,000.00) Ten Million United States Dollars) must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds.

The cost of registering it is just $130.00 usd as also paid by the others that received their funds recently and presently. The fee must be paid in the next 72 hours via western union or money gram so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us, and you are to contact my secretary Mr. Van Mark Harrison for the registration of the check:

Contact name: Van Mark Harrison
Address: Cotonou, Benin Republic
Contact email: usaambassador36875@gmail.com
Contact telephone: +229 63047623

Please contact my secretary with his information stated and send him the $130.00 usd for the registration of the check before next week which I will be coming to USA and I shall send you my flight schedule as soon as the registration is done for you to know exactly when I will be in Washington. You can go through my website and read: http://cotonou.usembassy.gov/en-amb.html

Note: as soon as I arrive to Washington I will call you so that immediately I finished with my meeting I will be coming to your address to hand over the check to you and I also want to let you know that I will be going to your bank with you to deposit the check with all the approved documents backing up the check and I will make sure the check clear in 3days before I leave USA.

Accountant details information of receiver to send the $130.00 usd for the registration to my Secretary was listed below for you to do it before next 72Hours.

Receivers Name: ........walsh kung
City: ......COTONOU
Test Question: ... honest
Answer: ... trust.
Amount to send: ...$130.00 usd
SEND HIM:
MTCN Numbers....
Sender's name...

Signed & Best Regards
AMBASSADOR LUCY TAMLYN
USA AMBASSADOR TO COTONOU, BENIN

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bakeryu234@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: AMBASSADOR Lucy Tamlyn <tamlynlucy@yandex.com>
Message-ID: <342720749.3484638.1526909639772@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN
BP 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, COTONUE

FROM THE US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

BE INFORMED THAT I HAVE RESOLVED WITH THE BENIN PRESIDENCY TO DELIVER THE SUM OF (USD$10.5M) BEING THE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT.
I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR STATE FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY NEXT WEEK WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINING THE FUND WHICH HAS BEEN PACKAGED AND SEALED IN YOUR FAVOR BUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CUSTOMS BECAUSE IMMUNITY COVERING ME AS AN US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION.I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEF MEETING WITHIN THE SECRETARY OF STATES BY NEXT WEEK.

YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR DELIVERY HOUSE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE. YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I PERSONALLY HAVE DECIDED TO INTERVENED AFTER THE G8 MEETING WITH VARIOUS COUNTRY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX (USD$10.5M} MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE WITH THE BENIN GOVERNMENT WHICH STAND AS AN EVIDENCE/AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES ALSO TO ENABLE ME DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $510.00 USD ONLY AND MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION TRANSFER SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.
YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE IN THE NAME OF THE REGISTRATION OFFICER ( MR. FEMI JAMES) WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER FOR FASTER CONFIRMATION.

RECEIVER'S NAME:....................FEMI JAMES
ADDRESS:.............................. COTONUE, BENIN.
TEXT QUESTION:....................... IN GOD?
ANSWER:.............................. WE TRUST.
AMOUNT: ..............................USD$510.00
SENDER NAME AND ADDRESS.

MY TRIP WILL BE BY MID WEEK AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT FOR NOT RECEIVING YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.I SHALL SEND MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.

ACCESS MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:
https://bj.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/our-ambassador/(diplomat)

EMAIL: { tamlynlucy@yandex.com or lucy_tamlyn@aol.com }

TRULY,
AMBASSADOR Lucy Tamlyn
U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <www.@crest.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0124.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0124.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.25])
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018
Reply-To: Barrister Michael Smith <atmcard6@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <549504352.29642194.1526143720627.JavaMail.root@crest.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: CONTACT US EMBASSY BENIN NOW

Dear beneficiary.

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, I am doing all I can to make sure you receive your funds and I protected your funds for long now but I assure you that you still have every opportunity to claim your entire funds from the United State
Embassy Office Benin Republic (U.S.E.B.R).

I am only trying to help you because of the way the payment was handled in the past. Secondly, I can not sit and watch you loose your funds after confiding in me. As a matter of fact, there are still decent and God fearing people here in the United State Embassy Office Benin Republic which I am a good example. Since I came to this office in the year 2015, I have helped so many foreigners irrespective of their nationalities.

Contractors/Beneficiaries from all parts of the world in claiming their long over due fund from the Benin Government.

If you don't want to conclude these matter before Monday coming week just inform me today so that I can know what next to do because I can just be hearing same story and you will be dealing with people and sending your hard earning money to them which use to turn out abortive.

If you can be able to come up with $199.00 for the Clearance Paper today, I will make sure you get your fund tomorrow morning, your fund is ready to deliver to you as I'm writing to you now due to my effort and I don't know why you should be dealing with people outside my office, just do your best and these delivered will be conducted.

If I receive the fee , I assure you that you are going to confirm your funds in your Country WITHIN 24 HRS through our choosing Diplomatic Agent, barrister Michael Smith. I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and will like you to Take my word because i am strong beside you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of your fund in your hands.

Please do not allow any body to deceive you and I expect your response and I don't want you to be tired of these, just take life easy and see what the result will be by next Week, I will expect your response and the fee sent by WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER. Just get back to me today with the details and I promise to release your fund to you,

Note that your ATM CARD has been arrived in US embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given. Meanwhile you are advise to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to the wrong person.

1, Your full name:
2, Your home address:
3, Your occupation:
4, Direct Telephone Number:

The information to send the $199.00 will be send to you once i hear from you as soon as possible.

Contact him via his information.
Name: Barrister Michael Smith.
E-mail: atmcard6@hotmail.com
Phone: +1 (213) 802-5047

Yours In Service,
Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn.
Ambassador of U.S in Benin Republic.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
The same mail also from Benin.
Return-Path: <11111.@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0318.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0318.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.19])
Reply-To: Davis Moore <davisgoodmoore@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <554439892.24556382.1529694351897.JavaMail.root@marble.ocn.ne.jp>

The information to send the $199.00 will be send to you once i hear from you as soon as possible.Contact him via his information.

Name: Barrister Davis Moore.
E-mail: davisgoodmoore@outlook.com
Phone: +1 (213) 802-5047

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cmthakur@owmnahar.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018
Subject: USA AMBASSADOR TO BENIN PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
Reply-To: <lucytamlyn51@gmail.com>

Rue Caporal Bernard Anani
01 BP 2012, Cotonou, Benin
Office Tell: +229 98195821
Website http://cotonou.usembassy.gov/
GREETINGS FROM US EMBASSY IN BENIN

Attention Please!

I am Ambassador LUCY TAMLYN, sworn in as US Ambassador to Benin on October 23rd, 2015. A career member of the Senior Foreign Service, class of Minister-Counselor. I recently served as Director in the Office of the Special Envoy for Sudan and South Sudan in the Department of State. Previously, I served the Department of State as Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, Lisbon, Portugal. Economic Counselor, U.S. Mission to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris, France. Provincial reconstruction Team Leader, Erbil, Iraq. And Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, N’Djamena, Chad. I've also served at U.S. Missions to the United Nations in New York, Rome and Vienna, and has also had assignments in Brazil, Mozambique, Colombia and Washington.

I would like to inform you that your funds issue was brought to my office this morning because the director of the United Bank For Africa (U.B.A) here in Benin Republic said that they have uploaded your inheritance fund worth ($1,800,000,00) into a new Visa Card but since then they have not heard from you, so the case was brought to my office in a view to Cancel your fund and divert it into government treasuries account, because of your sudden silence to comply with delivery terms and conditions. I asked what are the conditions and i was told that you are been required to pay the delivery charges cost $150,

So i told him to wait until i can hear from you because there is no need to cancel the payment without your permission to cancel it, I told them that i will do my very possible best to bring the issue to conclusion since it has been brought to my office. To the best of my knowledge, i found out that this fund is legitimate so therefore i advise you to try and send the delivery charges cost $150 to them too enable them ship your Visa Card that contains your inheritance funds worth One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($1,800,000.00). I guarantee that this fund will be delivered under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will be here guiding you on the inheritance matter as well as backing you up with all the necessary information that may be required.

What could be your reason of refusal and chosen to abandon such huge amount of money? I want your urgent reconfirmation of your delivery information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number as soon as you receive this email. This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your inheritance fund because there are doing it for your Christmas bonus so do not fail to miss out on this wonderful best opportunity ever to have your fund that you have spent a lot to get. I will be waiting to hear from you with the $150 payment details, as to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.

This message contains information about the bilateral relationship between the United States of America and the Republic of Benin as well as foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and US society and values. Led by the Ambassador, the U.S. Mission works to foster a friendly relationship between the U.S. and Benin for the benefit of both countries. You can also contact my Secretary ''Robert Richardson'' for more details.Email: ( rw73219@gmail.com )

USA AMBASSADOR TO BENIN PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
RECEIVER NAME:::: GODWIN ALEX
CITY::::COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: URGENT
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $150USD
MTCN NUMBER. . . . . .

Best Regards,
Ambassador of the United States US to Benin
Ambassador LUCY TAMLYN
American Embassy
Email: ( lucytamlyn51@gmail.com )
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Tell: +229 98195821

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From: United State Embassy Benin Republic <wwww7@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, Mar 5, 2019,
Subject: From United States Ambassador to the Republic of Benin

Honorary Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn
Address Consulat de l'newzerland, Nirvana
Lot No.1430 R, Vedoko Missogbe
Cotonou Benin

From United States Ambassador to the Republic of Benin:You are welcome to US embassy here in Benin republic there is an information brought to US embassy in Benin republic that you have lost some much money in West Africa Benin republic Nigeria and others country from West Africa when trying to received your fund from there government, When I received such information I was so angry about that because I wasn't expect that such thing will ever happen to any of US citizen in my tenor in this Africa.

Meanwhile I told those people that brought the information here that I will contact you first to know if that is true before any further action about this matter, I will like to confirm from you immediately that the information is true that you have lost some money in this country when trying to claim your funds I need to confirm from you urgent, note that after 24Hrs if I did not hear from you I will know that the information is not true email me urgent as soon as you receive this email

The US embassy here in Benin republic has compensated ($5.5 Million USD ) we need to hear from you urgent to settle all this problem immediately and remitted the total fund to any department of your choice with out any father delay and not you will

Do reconfirm us your information.
1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where You want us to send your fund:
3. Cell/Mobile Number:

WE WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nigroanastasia@teletu.it>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019
Message-Id: <PXQTOB$1351E5708DCEFC654E5D770363EAF615@teletu.it>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary:
Reply-To: ambassadorofunitedstate98156@yahoo.com

Attention Beneficiary:

Lucy Tamlyn Ambassador of the United States to Benin Republic, We was on ECOWAS on our last meeting and I was searching for some packages that left unclaimed and found out that you have not received your package, and I asked Mr. Frank Edward the Manager of DHL Courier Company what happened that you have not receive your package and he said that you refused to pay the $95.00 keeping fee.

I'm contacting you this now because Mr. Frank Edward the manager of the DHL Courier Company here in Benin Republic he said that they will divert your Package to the Government Treasury just because that you can not pay for their keeping fee of your package which is $95.00 .00 only.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected your $4.8M USD which will change your life just because of $95.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your package because of $95.00. But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it.

Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not received your package since years now and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your package before the end of this meeting which will take us 4days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your package.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest to know your mind about this issue.

Regards
Ms. Lucy Tamlyn
Ambassador of the United States to Benin

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
She is the current U.S. Ambassador to the Central African Republic, not Benin. For the record. ;)

Return-Path: <vendor@boonthavorn.com>
Reply-To: <wwuserservice@gmail.com>
Subject: Good News
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019

1 BP 2012, Cotonou, Benin
Phone local: 2130.0650
International: +229.99-250-278
Fax local: 2130.0670
Web site: https://bj.usembassy.gov/
USA Embassy, Cotonou, Benin Republic

I am Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn a U.S. Ambassador to Benin Republic. I was sworn in on October 23rd, 2017. A career member of the Senior Foreign Service, class of Minister-Counselor, I recently served as Director in the Office of the Special Envoy for Sudan and South Sudan in the Department of State. Previously, also served the Department of State as Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, Lisbon, Portugal; Economic Counselor, U.S. Mission to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Paris, France; Provincial Reconstruction Team Leader, Erbil, Iraq; and Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy, N'Djamena, Chad.I served at U.S. Missions to the United Nations in New York, Rome and Vienna, and has also had assignments in Brazil, Mozambique, Colombia and Washington. Ambassador Tamlyn earned a B.A. from Saint John's College in Annapolis, Maryland and a Maste's Degree from Columbia University's School of International Affairs in New York.

Your fund was brought to our office by Mr. Garry Anthony Harry Attorney Counsels At Law Freedom Chambers Justice High Court, here in Cotonou, Benin Republic and he made me to understand that the said funds worth (US$10, 500, 000:00),has already uploaded into Automated Teller Machine (ATM Visa Card),but since then none of them did not heard from you that's why the issue brought to my office as your Ambassador /Representative here in a view of Cancellation and diversion into Government Treasury Account as unclaimed fund to ease the Country's Economic Recession thus, due to your refusal to comply and meet up with delivery terms and conditions, Then, I asked what are the conditions, but I was told that you are been required to pay the delivery shipment cost of (US$95),but mine great amazed is that all details information concerns the Issued (ATM Visa Card) was presented as well, such as your code of conduct. The Benin UBA Global Bank. No exceptions (ATM VISA CARD) Identification! Number (BB/FRB/ 9USXX10751/09)

Furthermore, I am so humble to advice you to try all possible hard best, no matter the inconveniences this might have cause you, I pleaded with them to wait because there is no cause/need to cancel the payment that I will do my very possible best to bring the issue to Amicable Conclusion once it has brought to my office. Honestly, to the best of my knowledge, I found out that this fund is legal and legitimate considering the various Documents that accompany it. I will be here guiding you on this matter as well as backing you up with all the necessary information that may be required,You are advised to keep your payment code details/information secret from the public to avoid a fraudulent claims. Meanwhile, do not be taken unaware that all the necessary documents to backing the fund up ,would be obtained,immediately upon receipt the charge.

By and large, what could be your reasons of refusal and chosen to abandon such huge amount of Funds? I want your urgent reconfirmation of your delivery information to this Office, such as your full name, address and telephone number as soon as you receive this mail. Because this might be the last life time opportunity you are waiting to receive your funds so do not fail to utilize/grab this wonderful moment you may be looking to make it a reality. I will be waiting to hear from you in order to resolve the issue as quickly as possible to enable you receive your overdue payment total sum of $10.500,000,00,by paid below demands delivery shipment of $95,00.

Faithfully Yours,
Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn
USA EMBASSY
Cotonou, Benin Republic
E-mail : ww893service@post.cz
E-mail : wwuserservice@gmail.com

This message contains information about the bilateral relationship between the United States of America and the Republic of Benin as well as foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S. society and values. Led by the Ambassador, the U.S. Mission works to foster a friendly relationship between the U.S. and Benin for the benefit of both countries.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020
Reply-To: embasyoffice12@gmail.com
Subject: Greeting from U.S Embassy,
Return-Path: imf_office37@yahoo.com

Greeting from U.S Embassy,

FROM U.S EMBASSY BENIN REPUBLIC-COTONOU OFFICE

HOW ARE YOU TODAY WITH YOUR FAMILY

I'm Lucy Tamlyn From U.S embassy Benin Republic, I was newly appointed as ambassador to Benin Republic and in 2019 , since i resumed work i have been going round the clock to do my duty in line with the constitution of united state of america,i wanted to inform you that i saw your name in one of the files here with some payment details which you made to receive December 2015, but i was looking for your email address until i saw it on 4th of january 2020.

So i decided to contact you to let you know about your fund and to know the reason why the formal ambassador Mr.Michael Raynor who left this office did not allowed you to received your fund, I decided to write you if you may still be interested to get your fund through the power of this office and i know that something went wrong or maybe they demanded so much money from you which you are unable to pay but i will try my best as a new appointed ambassador to Benin Republic and i will make sure that you receive your fund through wire transfer this time around to avoid any story again.

I was so shocked when i saw your name here and you are very lucky that he did not clean away your name which means that i can still locate you through your email address and i'm so sorry for whatever has happened and how much you spent in the past but be rest assured that i will never disappoint you like Mr. Michael Raynor did. all i need from you now is to re-confirm your contact address and your bank details where you will like to receive your fund and all it will cost you is $88 to renew your Certificate of ownership with your payment file, and you are paying the$88 to the attorney who will do the work so that i can put my signature to enable you receive your $15.9m after all the delays.

Please fill this with your contact details and write back to me if you are still interested to receive your fund,
Your full name.............
Your Country and City address................
Your Home address.................. ................
Your age and occupation............... ...............
Your private phone number and sex....................
Single or married..................

I will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this email and write back to me

( embasyoffice12@gmail.com )
PHONE :+229 91957270

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <obengkummi03@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020
Subject: Contact United Nation For Your Atm Visa Card,,,

May I Have Your Attention Please?

We had been having series of meetings for some months which bring to the conclusion after United Nations spring meetings with Boards of Governors World Bank Group and IMF Director includes other senior officials which takes place in UN Headquarter New York the meeting was productive and we were able to discuss the great progress regards our last few conferences.

Consequently I was authorized to inform you that United Nations has approved to compensate you with $1.600.000.00 USD and we have arranged your funds through MasterCard ATM sequel to the instructions from UN Board of Auditors and this payment was officially approved to help scam victims and international business that failed due to government problems etc

Be advise to contact our representative Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn U.S. Ambassador to Benin Republic who is in position to release your package

Contact her with email ( lucytamlyn16@gmail.com or LucyTamlyn23@hotmail.com)

Supply your full delivery details to her.
1.Full Name:
2.Residence Address
3.Telephone:...../ occupation
5.Age...... & Sex............

This email is confidential and make sure you follow every instruction's from Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn in other to confirm receipt of your funds and note that any other contact you made out side her office is at your own risk.

CC: Ms. Kristalina Georgieva the IMF Director
CC: Dr. David R. Malpass World Bank president
CC: Mr. António Guterres UN Secretary General

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <domeattaforka@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020

Be advise to contact our representative Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn U.S. Ambassador to Benin Republic who is in position to release your package

Contact her with email ( lucytamlyn16@gmail.com or LucyTamlyn23@hotmail.com)