subject: GOOD DAY

Engr. Luís Maria
Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola,
Liason office,Johannesburg,
South Africa.
Email: engrluismaria@engineer.com
REF: SONANGOL OF ANGOLA
ATTN: CEO / Managing Director,

It is my pleasure to introduce to you this highly lucrative crude oil sales venture. I propose that we become joint partners in a crude oil sales project under the umbrella of the Sonangol Petroleum Agency of Angola. We would register either your company or a joint company with the local corporate affairs commission of Angola and would then re-assign an already allocated crude oil sales license to the company and act as representative of the Petroleum agency in selling of crude oil to the end buyers.

I have previously assisted a company based in Wisconsin, America to secure a crude oil sales license allocated in 2007. The owner of this company, Mr. Ken Hendricks could not actualize his dream in this project as he had an accident thereby becoming incapable of being active in business. I will reprofile your company as the crude oil license beneficiary. We would re-assign the sales license that was previously given to late Mr. Ken Henricks to your company. This will give your company the authority to act as crude oil sales agent / representative for Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola, E.P.

The assignment of the crude oil sales allocation to your company gives us the privilege to operate as the first lifter of the crude oil from the block. This attracts USD$4.00 discount per barrel to the lifter. The USD$4.00 is ours (lifter) entitlement from the petroleum agency. Also being able to get final buyers entitles us to USD$2.00 discount from the discount given to end buyers as mandate.

As we are going to be lifting 2 Million barrels per a month from the block. The USD$4.00 discount from National petroleum agency sums up to USD$8 Million per a month, and the USD$2.00 discount from the end buyers comes to USD$4 Million per a month. This total to USD$12 Million gross coming to our group per a transaction in a month. On equity sharing ration, both of us will be netting a total USD$12 Million as profits monthly. These proceeds (commission) will be shared equally on equity between both of us at the end of every sales operational month.

This project is highly profitable and presently the most legitimate money making machinery available in the oil and gas industry. What is of interest about the project is that your presence is not compulsory, rather after the registration of your company and obtaining the crude oil sales license, we would connect buyers to the petroleum agency with my connections at Sonangol and our commission will be directed to your nominated bank co-ordinates after all due dilligence. I appreciate your understanding and keen interest to take advantage of this profitable opportunity.

Best Regards,
Luís Maria
Executive Administrator
Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola, E.P.

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Jan 17, 2020, 12:55 PM
subject: Re: GOOD DAY
mailed-by: engineer.com
signed-by: mail.com

Dear Sir

Thank you for responding to my proposal. I would like to assure you that this venture is as legitimate as bidding for any normal government advertised tender though you will have the advantage of having privileged inside connections to make it happen, since I am part of it. You are to become a middleman/sales agent between our company Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola and Ministry of Petroleum, Angola (MINPET). You will be corresponding between the MINPET (seller) and Sonangol (buyer) electronically from the comfort of your home. To set the ball rolling in this venture, the first step is for us to apply for the license from the MINPET. You can either apply with your registered company if you have one as it carries more impetus or apply as an individual.

The role of a middleman is to locate buyers for the crude oil that will be allocated to you being a license owner with the MINPET and act on behalf of the MINPET in selling the crude to the buyer. This is simply because the MINPET does not deal directly with the buyers of their product but through approved licensed agents who serve as their sales agents/middleman in their sales operations hence the very important need for you to apply and acquire the license from the MINPET.

I will also link you up with our company which has intentions to buy 2 million barrels of Angolan crude Oil on monthly bases for 1 year. (So the commissions are paid out every month throughout the duration of the 12month contract.)This implies that you will not have problems finding a buyer. I will guide you to apply for the license and also guide you step by step in all your correspondences between the MINPET and the Sonangol until the Sonangol pays the MINPET for the crude after which your commissions will be calculated and paid into your nominated receiving account.

Getting this license will give you the legal authorization of the MINPET to become their sales agent. Acquiring this license is the most difficult part of this venture because of the lucrative nature of the commissions paid to license owners every month , not to worry I have put plans in place to make sure you will be favorably considered once you apply for the license. I will guide you to apply for this license and once you obtain it, the game is over. If you agree to this I would like us to have an agreed memorandum of understanding signed between us to guide us moving further.

please note that I have a co executive who is also my sponsor in this deal, as you might know I can't have smooth operation in this type of (project deal) without co-executive hence I'm pleading with you to also have one if you don't have enough financial capability needed to speed up the only expenses needed to obtain the license (application/admin fees and the license fee if granted) which we will also share 60/40 and process can't take us more than two working days to obtain while operation commence on the third week.

You know that we are expected to pay for the License within 10days of application/approval. If it is not paid within this period, the License will be cancelled. There are a lot of people that wants this License at all cost, so if one is lucky to be granted one, it is jealously guarded. I want to assure you that I have been working on this and with the contact I have made so far within and in MINPET, I am 95% sure that we are going to pass all admin procedures including interview and get this License.

As soon as the commission is paid, we shall entitled to equitable share of the commission on 40-60 basis. In other words, you will be entitled to 40% of the commission paid and I will be entitled to 60% also with private sponsor. We will commence discussion of offshore account to use during or before MOU signing so if you have offshore account you can let us know. I have also concluded with the Attorney on how this is going to be done without any hitch.

Awaiting your comments to enable us move towards applying for the license and moving the venture further. Please send me your personal details to be sure whom am dealing with
Best Regards,
Engr. Luis Maria
Executive Administrator
Private Tel::+27-83-7292-713
Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola, E.P.