Lussy Omuru, Rwanda

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lussyomuru1@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.82.121.254, Dakar, Senegal, Sonatel, Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal, [is2@sonatel.sn]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011
Subject: MY DEAREST I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

My Dear!
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Lussy Omuru i am (24)years old, single (never married before), fair in complexion, 1.73cm. Mean while age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age, I am from city call Byumba northern city of Rwanda in East Africa, and presently i am here in Dakar as a result of genocide civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Omuru was a politician and managing director of a [GOLD AND MINE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY] in KIGALI te capital of my country Rwanda,before the rebels attacked our house one earnings and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely.
Miss Lussy.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lussyomuru1@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.208.137.39, Dakar, Senegal, Sonatel, Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal, [is2@sonatel.sn]
Subject: HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dearest ,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. how is your day ; Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Chris Anthony who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-765275616) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,

because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.5M(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to

yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you..I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love,
Miss Lussy.

Date: 2011/10/26
Subject: PLEASE HONEY CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CONFIRMATION.

Hello My lovely one.
I have received your mail, God will reward you as you wish to help me. Please i will appreciate it so much if you can help me to receive the money in to your bank account as soon as possible Then after you receive the money, you will send some money to me to enable me arrange for my traveling documents to come over to meet with you in your country to be with you forever just as i wish, while you will help me to invest my own share in a good investment in your country or in any part of the world.

As a matter of facts you are to contact Mr. Godwin Johnsteve the Foreign Payment manager of BARCLAY'S BANK in London for the transfer of the money in to your bank account with the information bellow.Please while writing , tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's money in to your bank account on my behalf. Meanwhile i have informed the Bank about you, so feel free to contact Mr. Godwin Johnsteve as soon as you receive this mail.

Darling you can send this to the bank as your mail. Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

Contact Person: Mr. Godwin Johnsteve ,Foreign Manager
BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC,Rbsint. No.64 Jermyn street
London SW1Y 6LX ,Untited Kingdom.Mr. Godwin Johnsteve Foreign
Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.Email.
[barclayservicsplc@luckymail.com]
[barclayservicesplc@yahoo.co.uk]
ACCOUNT NO 026004093

DEPOSIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
Name of Depositor: Dr Dion Omuru
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Lussy Omuru
Amount Deposited: US$3,500,000.00
Account No/ 026004093

Like i told you in my first mail i have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance, Honey please my condition here is too bad for me and i will be happy if you can help me with some money so that i can eat a good food also to get m passport to meet you over there because i lost my passport during the war in my country and i need a new passport to meet you over there before the transfer take place to your account please my love,

Honey please anything you can do to save me out from this prison called camp please do it for me i m dying here and i have no good feeling in me,Honey i need to hear from you please call me with the Rev father phone number so that we can talk to each other (+221-765275616 ) God bless you as I wait to hearing from you, take care and have a good day.

Yours truly in Love,
Lussy.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Still in that refugee camp.....

Return-Path: <lussyomuru33@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.83.2.216, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014
Subject: Yours in love

Dear,

What is your plan towards me here, are you ready to get my passport or
to transfer my late father 's fund with you so that i can be able to
fly and join you,
I love you and i need you so much,
Save my life.

Yours in love,
Lussy.

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Received: from 41.82.58.90, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014
Subject: Missing You My Dear Love

Missing You My Dear Love,

My love i feel so great that i have someone like you in my life,My i m waiting for your call so that we can speak to each other,

My love please try and send mail to the bank i have already told the bank about you that is why i m crying for you to contact them any moment so that we will know when the transfer is going to take place to yours account for me to meet you face to face over there,

The Thought Of It Makes Me Sad, Tears Getting My Shirt Soaking Wet,Happiness Isn't Found Just Yet,Praying To God I’ll Be Okay, nowing Tomorrow Will Just Be Another Day, Full Of Sadness, Full Of Gloom, Locking Myself Away In My Room, Writing It Down, Writing A Note I Found Your Warm & Ckomfy Coat, It Still Smells Just Like You, It Was Your Very Favorite, Too Met A Guy Who Didn't Treat Me Good, I Only Did What I Thought I Should, He Opened My Eyes,

In The Most Uncomfortable Bed, Met Another Creature We Call “Boys.â€, Looks At Me And The Others As “Toys.â€, If They Aint Sweet, They’re A Douche Bag And If They Ain't Straight, They’re A Fag, Soon I Met Someone I “Thought.†Was Gonna Be Great, Only Thing That Kept Us Together Was Fate, Oh, That Dirty Piece Of Trash, Now He Can Kiss My Country White Assisi I Better Get In The Bed, his Bed Ain't To Comfortable But I’m Thankful I Have A Place To Rest My Head, All This Stress On My Shoulders, It’s To Much To Tote ,Love Always, And Remember I’ll Always Be Your Little Tugboat.

Goodnight Dear.

Stars cannot reach your heart Love is above it all You’re the key to the joy inside Everything in my heart and mind Why are you so insecure? Why do you ask so many questions?Do you only want me?Do you care about me?Do you love me? Love? What is love? Love is what you are, can’t you see? There is not a day when I don’t think of you and all of what you say,Though you are far away, but not too far from my heart, You not only take my breath away but stole my soul too I could forget you..but I chose not to You showed me what love is and the truth You not only inspired me but you do care too. I am far away, so you could be free. I give you space so you can breathe…You will always be part of me. I am glad I’ve known you and most of all, I’ve found you! I will always remember you. My love for you can not die remember that my love,
You are the reason why i m living here,

My heart is for you,
Yours in love,
Lussy.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from nm31.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm31.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.229.24])
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016
Reply-To: Lussy Omuru <lussyomuru33@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thanks, baby. I love you so much, so that we can do things together as i wish…

Hello dear,

let me know how you have gone with the lawyer for those documents,
dear i went to lawyer and he told me that he have already reply you concerning those documents and i need you to try all your best to comply with the lawyer,
dear i need you to help me so that i can come over there to meet you face to face so that we can do things together as i wish,
i love you so much and i need to be with you,
dear i am ready to be your wife forever if you can take me home,
dear try all your best to work with the lawyer so that he can get the documents for us,
hope to hear from you,
Yours in love,
lussy.