Madam Samantha George Abou

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <mrsabousamantha@gmail.com>
Received: from (HELO nh602-vm1.bullet.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp) (182.22.90.26)
Sender: aquacandy00@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018
Reply-To: "From Samantha Abou." <samanthaabou9@hotmail.com>
Subject: Friendly greetings, I am madam Samantha George Abou. An aging widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in France, I have some funds inherited from my late husband bank account due to cancer problem, I decided to donate my fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this fund for orphanages, Widows, and to endeavor that the house of god is maintained. Hoping to receive your response if you wish to help the poor. kindly reply me as soon as possible for more details. Yours faithful. Madam Samantha Abou.
To: "samanthame@mail.com" <samanthame@mail.com>

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Nov 8, 2018, 11:22 AM
subject: Re: In good faith.

Thanks for your response and may the peace and love of our Lord be with you, I wish to inform you that my helping nurse have inform me of the content of your one line message and I really appreciate the effort you made to respond. Actually it was the intention and ambition of I and my late husband to use our deposited fund for charity purposes before the ultimate death took him away, So I vow to carry it out on his memory to the glory of God. I was born and brought up in London, I meet my late husband in Lyon city of France, and we had a daughter but died in a ghastly car accident exactly 16 years ago which is the only family we have got other than our house maid. I am currently admitted in hospital and will soon undergo my last surgery which I am not ready for till you have access to the money i wish to invest in your hand for you to carry on this project on our behalf.

My husband Eng. George W. Abou was the chairman of chevron and exporter of Gold & antiques in France from Ivory Coast West Africa for fifteen years before he died in the year 2013. I made contact with you based on my present health condition which i am going to made clear to your understanding. Recently my doctor made me to understand that my cancer has gotten to the final and very critical stage that there's no hope of surviving.

With gratitude to God i have close down all my business and have given out all my wealth to those around me here as I have no relative and do not know any of my late husband relations remaining the last deposit of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars, which I inherited from my late husband, This deposit was made by my husband with purpose of investing it in orphanage project somewhere in Asia, as it is now I can no longer do anything myself and because I do not trust anyone around me here, I have decide to will this money to you so that you will invest it wisely in orphanage project as stated above, I will leave you with One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars out of the total money for your personal use, Then the rest will be invest in the project as I am going to state below, a complete orphanage home in our memory, the memory of late Eng/Mrs. George William Abou. The orphanage project will include a double 4 stores building a mini sport complex which will include where to run, where to swim and a football filed an auditorium a school from level of tertiary to primary, the orphanage will be in the memory of late Eng/Mrs. George William Abou. That name must live those kids will be ours since we don't have our personal own.

My dear what i need from you is trust and honest, I don't want a situation where these funds will be used in an ungodly manner hence the reason for taking this bold decision, I will also issue you a Letter of authority and deposit slip of the fund that will prove you as my nominated beneficiary whom I have personally chosen to claim our hard earned deposited fund for charity purposes.

The deposited amount was ($5.5 00 000USD) Due to my present situation of things with accentuations on my health. My health is not encouraging me and it will be my utmost regret if i don't fulfill this promise that i made on my late husband grave.

Please kindly get back to me with words of confidence as my condition is getting worse every day, The doctor said that i have a short time to stay alive therefore, reply back to me with your full details about yourself for easy introduction of you to the Bank here in France.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOUSE OR OFFICE ADDRESS:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
YOUR MOBILE OR LAND LINE:
AND A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY OF YOUR ID.

I will be expecting to read from you soonest with those details so I can prove you with the documents relating to the fund and the bank contact to enable you contact them on my behalf in regards to the fund deposited in their care. Please let us allow god to direct our paths in this, i am very sure he will have his way. My dear please assure me that you will act according as i have stated, and I will be highly grateful if this piece of information shared remains confidential just between the both of us until we might have finalized the projects and share the joy together.

Written by the aid of my helping nurse here in the hospital Miss Mercy Dorian,

Take care and may God be with us…

Best of Wishes
Madam Samantha George Abou.