Maj Michelle Fernella, US Army

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <michfella23@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io1-f66.google.com) (209.85.166.66)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019
Subject: NICE TO READ FROM YOU

How are you doing today and hope you are in good health,I am so pleased and overwhelmed with your kind response, I'm happy to hear back from you. I am America citizen and also an Army officer as a Major and I am serving in the US Army, I base in Miami Florida but right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan. I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division here in afghanistan and also a nurse in the military base. I Love meeting people, reading, traveling, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, I love arts, environment, social culture, etc. I am 41 years of age. My full names are Michell Fernella, a Major in the American Army. I am an America National and I am still in kabul in a peacekeeping mission.

It is my pleasure having you as my friend. I am here to build a strong friendship based on mutual respect and love. We are living only once and I don't want to spend the rest of my Life on dirty and unnecessary things, like wasting time with someone who is not responsible and reliable. I know what I want from life. Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me. I am American citizen and also an Army officer as a Major and I am serving in the US Army, a Major in the U.S.A Army.I Love meeting people, reading, traveling, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, I love arts, environment, social culture, etc.

Actually I have a son and his name is Micheal, he is 11 years old he is in Military Boarding Schools in Texas under the care of my Government since the death of his late father as he died in a fetal accident. I am glad to have you as a friend and I believe that we have so many things to share in common. I have been a Soldier all through my life and now that I have seen someone who is out of my profession, I am so pleased to have you in my life as a friend and am sure that it a pleasure knowing me as well.

I would like you to tell me more about yourself and your country

Thanks and god bless you as I wait for your kind response.

Best Regards
Major Michelle Fernella

Quark

Staff member
Photo at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/michelle-fernella.130842/

Return-Path: <hassaaisaaac20000@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wr1-f66.google.com) (209.85.221.66)
Reply-To: michfella23@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019
Subject: Hello

Greetings
My name is Michelle Fernella from u.s.a i intend to visit your nation for tourist reply me to know more about me

Plutonium

Received: from (EHLO mail-io1-f67.google.com) (209.85.166.67)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019
Subject: HELLO MY DEAREST ONE

Greetings, Dear Partners.
How are you today, hopefully everything is fine with you, I apologize because I am late in replying to your message, I am busy with my work, life is not easy here, we have experienced a series of bad experiences. but I like reading your message. I just returned from a team patrol and it seems a bit peaceful today. Like now, Afghanistan is some calm and there are not many conflicts except that there were several explosive bomb attacks on NATO tanks last week.

Honestly and frankly, I don't like the type of people who make promises and cannot fulfill, I like to take things slowly, I like honest people and full of effort with me, Can I trust you to keep my life secret between us? This secret involves my life and my wonderful career, if you promise that I can trust you, then I will explain in detail to you in my next message. Regarding business advice, I told you in my previous message and I really don't have a business idea and I am looking for the right advice from you if you know a lot about good and profitable business in your country, the success of every business is management well, if you know about management well, we now have to think about investment feasibility costs.

I want you to let me know the business investment plans and inform me on your next mail, I want us to continue with this arrangement as soon as possible because I don't have much time here. I have the money and I want to spend it on a business investment in your country but I want to know what I will do with it first before continuing, because I have now made you as my partner, I really have the things I need to share with you but I must be sure that you will keep them between you and me just to be secret and confidential.
Your urgent response is needed
Greetings, Yours sincerely

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <loikejohn80222@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-pf1-f194.google.com) (209.85.210.194)
Reply-To: michfella23@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019
Subject: Hello

Greetings
My name is Michelle Fernella from u.s.a i intend to visit your nation for tourist
reply me to know more about me

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
iPhone6? :rolleyes:

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR PARTNER

Greetings to you
How are you and your family today? Thanks for your reply. I want you to know that I have more than 100% confidence and trust in you. Now I will tell you something that I want you to keep between you and me. You should not share this even with your children or your parents for my safety, yours and my beautiful career. I've trusted you in my little conversations with you. I have to tell you everything about me because I see that you are part of my future
Then, with regard to what I want to tell you, I actually have about $ 1.5 million dollars here in a security company, this money is legal, I did it since then but I can not take it to my country. Due to my position, I also bought some items to fill the box, so these items are also inside the box to cover the money, so you can take what you want for your own use, are the following: four handbags from luxury, five sets of jewelry and gold rings for men and women, two new Apple laptops, three iPhone 6+, two Samsung Galaxy Note 5, one Samsung J7 and six versace perfumes

but the series of research on money is happening these days, we all plan to find a way to get the money from the security company where we deposit it, since we could not take it to the bank for the security of money and our work. Transfer this money through a courier service of diplomatic immunity to your country so that you can save and keep the money for our investment plans until you find it there in your country once I finish my mission here.
As we are still working for the united state government, I can not send this money to my country at this time because I do not have any reliable person to act as my closest relative and also because of the banking policy as a result of the global crisis. there at this time. Therefore, I will need your help to act as my closest relative to receive this money in your country, since I have verified that you have immunity to receive diplomatic courier packages.

Honestly, if I do not move this money as soon as possible before leaving this country, I will lose it and I could also expose myself to the Government. This is what I would like you to do, once you receive this money, i will give to you $ 30% and take $ 300,000 for orphanage homes, and keep the rest in your account for our investment plan. I assure you that this transaction will be risk free and that your success is 100% guaranteed i promise to you.
Therefore, the only option is to send the money by diplomatic immunity delivery service to receive it in your country, as it is much safer and faster.
To expedite the necessary arrangements,I need your details Below

(1). Your Full Name
(2) Your Address
(3) Your Phone Number
(4) Your Nearest Airport

So you can receive the money box in your country. They will arrange the money as a package and declare it as diplomatic valuables of the family at the airport. They will deliver it to your address as agreed and I agreed with them.
Honey, this is my life and you should definitely keep it a secret and confidential
I await your response and your complete information as requested
My Best Regards