Maj. Rebecca Schieble, US Army

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rebeccaschieble0001@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm34-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.229.82)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016
From: "Mrs .Rebecca Schieble." <rebeccaschieble0001@outlook.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs .Rebecca Schieble." <schieble@yandex.com>
Message-ID: <625650392.217676.1477377666109@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: My name is Major Rebecca Schieble. I'm an American soldier,

FROM.MRS, REBECCA SCHIEBLE.
E-MAIL : mrs.rebeccaschiebleusa@gmail.com
E -MAIL: schieble@yandex.com

My name is Major Rebecca Schieble. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad. I'm seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq to S.A, the fund is currently with a security Company, I am contacting you because you might be a God fearing Citizen that is willing to be involve with this transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending you this email message from the hospital where I am currently admitted for treatment and you should keep this information confidential between you and I only. You will be wondering how I got your email address from USA online yellow page. God bless you as you help me.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation while I was still serving in Iraq some years ago and it was agreed by Sgt. Duff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives.
Please view website for confirmation; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with us and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to move the money to a security company in SOUTH AFRICA as a diplomatic baggage. They are now waiting for us to provide the name of beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to. The reason I want you to claim the funds on my behalf is that as a soldier, I cannot present concrete evidence on how I made such a big amount of money.

The moment I'm sure that you will assist me, I will let you know were I'm currently receiving treatment and I will also give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private mail address E-mail : mrs.rebeccaschiebleusa@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours Faithfully,
Rebecca Schieble.

T

Tazdvl

It's funny how these morons trust you because you are a"God Fearing" person. It's just way too funny. This scam is not believeable because you know that this is not an American writing the message. Their English might be good but their grammar and spelling leaves a lot to be desired. FAKE ALL THE WAY.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrs.rebeccaschieble03@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic327-5.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic327-5.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.188.124])
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017
From: MRS REBECCA SCHIEBLE <mrs.rebeccaschieble03@gmail.com>
Reply-To: MRS REBECCA SCHIEBLE <mrs.rebeccaschieble02@gmail.com>

My name is Major Rebecca Schieble. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER

Please read attached file

Yours Faithfully,
Rebecca Schieble

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
From Rebecca
Return-Path: <ktw-inf@zac.att.ne.jp>
Reply-To: officerebeccaschieble@gmail.com
Subject: Re:How are you doing today?
Date: 23 May 2017
Message-ID: <20170523193254.0140EF8ECF06002D@zac.att.ne.jp>

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Major. Rebecca Schieble, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the Helmand province Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $14.800.000.00 (Fourtheen Million Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in Helmand province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared among us, this might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this Hellhole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to it pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention, This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help, If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Major. Rebecca Schieble

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rebaccashld@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic306-52.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.176.238)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017
Reply-To: Rebacca <sheldrebacca@gmail.com>
Subject: Fw: Good day From Rebecca Schieble can i have your trust

FROM. REBECCA SCHIEBLE.

Please Reply me in my Private address sheldrebacca@gmail.com

My name is Major Rebecca Schieble. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad . I'm seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq to S.A, the fund is currently with a security Company, I am contacting you because you might be a good fearing citizen of United States that is willing to be involve with this transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending you this email message from the hospital where I am currently admitted for treatment and you should keep this information confidential between you and me only. You been wondering how I got your email address I got from USA online yellow page. God bless you as you help me.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation while I was still serving in Iraq some years ago and it was agreed by Sgt.Duff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives.

Please view website for confirmation; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with us and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to move the money to a security company in SOUTH AFRICA as a diplomatic baggage. They are now waiting for us to provide the name of beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to. The reason I want you to claim the funds on my behalf is that as a soldier, I cannot present concrete evidence on how I made such a big amount of money.

The moment I'm sure that you will assist me, I will let you know where I'm currently receiving treatment and I will also give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private mail address E-mail : sheldrebacca@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Rebecca Schieble.
US Army Baghdad Iraq .
Reply Reply to

D

Derek Brown

FROM. REBECCA SCHIEBLE.

Please Reply me in my Private address Schieble143@usa.com

My name is Major Rebecca Schieble. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad . I'm seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq to S.A, the fund is currently with a security Company, I am contacting you because you might be a good fearing citizen of United States that is willing to be involve with this transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending you this email message from the hospital where I am currently admitted for treatment and you should keep this information confidential between you and me only. You been wondering how I got your email address I got from USA online yellow page. God bless you as you help me.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation while I was still serving in Iraq some years ago and it was agreed by Sgt.Duff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives.

The moment I'm sure that you will assist me, I will let you know where I'm currently receiving treatment and I will also give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private mail address E-mail : Schieble143@usa.com

Yours Faithfully,
Rebecca Schieble.

US Army Baghdad Iraq .

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: 04/04/2019
Subject: My Dear

My Dear Friend

My name is Major; Rebecca Schieble. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad. I'm seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq, the fund is currently with a security Company in S.A , where the fund is will be disclose to you as soon as I got your feedback for Security reason. I am contacting you because you might be a good fearing citizen that is willing to be involve with this transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending you this email message.

Source of the money:

Please view website for confirmation;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

The moment I'm sure that you will assist me, I will let you know were I'm currently receiving treatment and I will also give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private mail address E-mail : rebeccaschieble111usa@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Major: Rebecca Schieble.
US Army Baghdad Iraq.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <rssm77@bcad.space>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-49.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.135.223)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 )
Reply-To: "Rebecca Schieble." <mrs.rebeccaschiebleusa@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings Dear ,

Greetings Dear ,

My Name is Major Rebecca Schieble. I'm an American soldier, am currently still serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad. I'm seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$14.5Million to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service, this is no stolen money, and there is no danger involved. I'm presently in a hospital recovering from injuries Sustained in a suicide bomb attack, that took place during our combat with some ISIS Militant, I have successful move the Fund out of Iraq, the fund is currently with a security Company in S.A, where the fund is will be disclose to you as soon as I got your feedback for Security reason. I am contacting you because you might be a good fearing citizen that is willing to be involved with this transaction and I am willing to share the money with you. I am sending you this email message.

Source of the money:

The moment I'm sure that you will assist me, I will let you know were I'm currently receiving treatment and I will also give you the information of the security company and the security code of the baggage. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me. I do not know how long I will remain here at the hospital, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private mail address E -mail : mrs.rebeccaschieblea@usa.com E-mail: mrs.rebeccaschiebleusa@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Major: Rebecca Schieble.
US Army Baghdad Iraq.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <webhj9@gdgao.in>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020
Reply-To: schieble11111@gmail.com
Subject: GOD BE WITH YOU PLS GET BACK TO ME

Allcorrespondence must be by my Private mail address E -mail : schieble11111@gmail.com

R

Rorisang Natasha M

I have received the very same email. Joh people are pathelogical liars. I'm really disappointed. Even lies about own health may this person be caught.

R

Rorisang Natasha M

It's funny how these morons trust you because you are a"God Fearing" person. It's just way too funny. This scam is not believeable because you know that this is not an American writing the message. Their English might be good but their grammar and spelling leaves a lot to be desired. FAKE ALL THE WAY.
So true they expose themselves in a very easy way but people still get manipulated.

These idiots will use religion or anything else they can think of to steal money.
I know right it's a disgrace.