Manuel Franco

Tariel

Return-Path: <tw@visionlongisland.org>
Received: from (EHLO GWA9.newtekwebhosting.com) (63.134.207.44)
Subject: Million Dollar Offer. Congratulations
To: Recipients <tw@visionlongisland.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019
Reply-To: karter@gvni.com

One million Dollars ($1,000,000.00 dollars) has been donated to you by Manuel Franco who won the Powerball Jackpot of $768.4 million Dollars in April, 2019. Contact him via Email: karter@gvni.com for more details

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <mbianculli@michbidoors.com>
Received: from (EHLO GWA9.newtekwebhosting.com) (63.134.207.44)
Reply-To: <karter@gvni.com>
Subject: Kindly accept our warmest Congratulations!!!
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019

One million Dollars ($1,000,000.00 dollars) has been donated to you by Manuel Franco who won the Powerball Jackpot of $768.4 million Dollars in April, 2019. Contact him via Email: karter@gvni.com for more details

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: <ManuelFranco@pobox.sk>
Subject: BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019

I am delighted to inform you I am Manuel Franco 24; I won the third-largest jackpot in U.S. lottery history this 2019 I won the $768.4 million prize, I want to change your life, and nine other lives too just as mine has changed by winning the Powerball jackpot lottery.

mind you, and this is not a regular circulation, it is not a hoax or a scam email it is real.

HERE IS YOUTUBE LINK FOR CONFIRMATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_pDrt1np1U

you might ask how and why I selected you it was by random email selection from google and I got your email address and want to change your life too from my winning.

reply to me with your acceptance if you wish to accept my donation to you,

thank you and accept my congratulations once again!

thank you.
sincerely yours,
Manuel Franco
power-ball jackpot winner

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <rodherr@vinadelmarchile.cl>
Received: from correo.munivina.cl (correo.munivina.cl. [200.75.16.245])
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019
Reply-To: Manuel Franco <manfranco32@gmail.com>
Subject:

Two Million Dollars has been donated to you by Manuel Franco who won the Powerball Jackpot of $768 Million Dollars in 23 April 2019. Contact him via Email for more details: manfranco32@gmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wilma.crespo@arcotel.gob.ec>
Received: from (EHLO gwmailr.arcotel.gob.ec) (200.107.22.232)
From: CRESPO GOMEZ WILMA ROMELIA <wilma.crespo@arcotel.gob.ec>
Subject: RE: A DONATION WAS MADE TO YOU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020

Your response is needed regarding the 850,000.00 dollars that was donated to you by Mr. Manuel Franco. For more details email: manuelfrank1968@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Nicolas.Bredillet@ac-dijon.fr>
Received: from (EHLO smtp-erreur.ac-dijon.fr) (195.221.236.199)
Subject: Dønatiøn
To: Recipients <Nicolas.Bredillet@ac-dijon.fr>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020
Reply-To: manuel.franco1250@gmail.com

Get back tø us nøw før yøur Dønatiøn wørth $850,000.00 døllars. Før møre details E-Mail: manuel.franco1250@gmail.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cecaren@vinadelmarchile.cl>
Received: from correo.munivina.cl (correo.munivina.cl. [200.75.16.245])
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020
Reply-To: Manuel Franco <ma4franco@gmail.com>
Subject: $2,000,000 USD Donated In Your Favour.

Greetings to you. Following Mr. Manuel Franco Mega Jackpot winning of $768 million on March 27, 2019 which he intends to use to pursue a variety of passions and make some charitable contributions to humanity. I am glad to inform you that you have been selected to benefit from his private donations aimed at touching lives as God has blessed him.

This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Should you wish to verify, below are link to that effect:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisconsin-man-24-claims-768-million-powerball-jackpot-n997661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHM3b4fJW5w

Kindly send a reply to guide you in the process to your claim.

Best Regards.
Manuel

105.9.15.57 Probable Origin IP SOUTH AFRICA
ISP: Cell C (Pty) Ltd

[105.9.15.57]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:54:41 +0200
Reply-To: manuelfranco234@outlook.com
Message-Id: <20200224185614.122BD7F152@smtphost2.uff.br>

Hello, you have a donation of 4,800,000.00 EUR. I won the lottery America worth 768 million USD in May 2019 and donate part of it to five lucky people and charity homes in memory of my late wife, who died of cancer. Contact me for more information: (manuelfranco234@outlook.com)

This is a serious offer. Please contact me for more Information.

-
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

PLEASE READ THE USEFUL INFORMATION BELOW ...

Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you will not get ripped off.

Never use Money Gram, Western Union, Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card, Amazon card steam wallet giftcard(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet / address to scammers. If you do, it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please do not) When you use money gram, Western Union, the United States is the control of the United States, and even if it is in Africa and you need to transfer to New York. Send the money to a US, UK, Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back from below

If you send money to this scammer, please
In the US ...
1.first ... file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the police report case number near the bottom of the form.
In the UK ...
1.first ... a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Reply-To: manuel.franco@usa.com
From: "Power-Ball Lottery" <account-security-noreply@accountprotection.microsoft.com>
To: dafydd_ap_cennydd@hotmail.com
Subject: Re : Waiting for your response.
Date: 2 Mar 2020 09:00:52 -0800
X-Sender-IP: 210.205.6.135

Origin IP Address = 210.205.6.135 = SK Broadband Co Ltd., Seoul-teukbyeolsi, Seoul, Korea (Republic of).

Good Day,
I am Manuel Franco i recently won $768.4 million Dollars from the Power-Ball jackpot drawing held on on the 23th of April 2019. Being part of my NEW YEAR Charitable Organizational Project for the year 2020 to financially support ten (10) lucky people around the world with 1.5 million dollars. I am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted you "Email" upon my request.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below to see my interview and send your response back to me by replying this mail;
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/west-allis-man-24-comes-forward-to-claim-768m-powerball-prize

Warmest congratulations on your winnings,contacting me (manuelfranco@usa.com), you will be given your unclaimed pin number, which you will use in collecting your winnings.
Thanks.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Didn't take the scammers long to get in on the corona virus panic.....

Authentication-Results: spf=fail (sender IP is 176.111.179.60)
Received-SPF: Fail (protection.outlook.com: domain of
accountprotection.microsoft.com does not designate 176.111.179.60 as
permitted sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=176.111.179.60;
helo=pppav-esp-mad-54-051.knet.es;
Received: from pppav-esp-mad-54-051.knet.es (176.111.179.60)

Orogin IP Address = 176.111.179.60 = Telesvit LLC., Zaporizka oblast, Melitopol', Ukraine.

Reply-To: manuel.franco@usa.com
From: "Power-Ball Lottery" <account-security-noreply@accountprotection.microsoft.com>
To: ***************@*******.***
Subject: Re : Congratulations.
Date: 23 Mar 2020 03:11:21 -0700
X-Sender-IP: 176.111.179.60

Good Day,
I am Manuel Franco i recently won $768.4 million Dollars from the Power-Ball jackpot drawing held on on the 23th of April 2019.Being part of my COVID-19 Charitable Organizational Project for the year 2020 to financially support ten (10) lucky people around the world with 1.5 million dollars. I am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and GMX submitted you "Email" upon my request.You can verify this by visiting the web pages below to see my
interview and send your response back to me by replying this
mail;
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/west-allis-man-24-comes-forward-to-claim-768m-powerball-prize
Warmest congratulations on your winnings,contacting me
(manuelfranco@usa.com), you will be given your unclaimed pin
number, which you will use in collecting your winnings.
Thanks.