Marek Celinski

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Monday, 23 September 2013
Subject: NEED YOUR HELP...Marek Celinski

I Hope you get this on time, my family and I came down here to Hereford,United Kingdom for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and mobile phone were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

I'll need your help (LOAN) financially of $2,850 USD. I promise to make the refund once we get back home. Please let me know if you can help and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only i can reach you.

Marek Celinski

From Marek Celinski
Return-Path: ~marekcelinksi1@yahoo.ca>
Received: from 41.184.18.66, Nigeria, Lagos, Ipnx Nigeria Limited
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013
Reply-To: Marek Celinski ~marekcelinksi1@yahoo.ca>
Subject: URGENT

I'm so glad to read from you, thanks so much for your concern. I need you to loan me some cash,I need $2,850 USD.You can have the money wired to me via Western Union.Have it wired to my name and present location, here are the details you need to have it wired to me..

Name: Marek Celinski
Location: 96 Widemarsh Street Hereford HR4 9HG United Kingdom

I still have my passport here with me to claim the funds.Once you are done with the transfer at the western union e-mail me the Confirmation details(MTCN) for the pickup of the funds.Thanks

Waiting to read from you soon

Marek Celinski