Margaret Bennett

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
From Mrs. Margaret Bennett
Return-Path: <mbc526@aol.com>
Received: from 67.88.186.42, United States, Minneapolis, Xo Communications, [abuse@xo.net]
Reply-To: <mrsmargaretbennett@9.cn>
Subject: Re: Greetings to you my dear beloved one.
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012

Greetings to you my dear beloved one.
I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, I was married to the Late Dr. Kenneth Bennett, who worked with the Mineral Resources (GOLD & DIAMOND) in Republic of Ghana for Nine (9) years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for twenty years and did not have children. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both happily married and after his death I decided not to re-marry or have a child outside of marriage for him. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4,800,000.00 (Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a finance company in USA.

Presently I have a cancer that want to take my life away, recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three Months due to my cancer problems. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to charitable home especially orphanage where I was brought up so that when I die my soul will have rest.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not trustworthy and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by them. Please I don't need any telephone communication in this regard at least for now because of my health, since my husband's relatives are always around me and I don’t want them to know my heart felt wish on the fund.

As soon as I receive your reply I will forward your personal information to my late husband’s lawyer to prepare the paper work in your name as my newly beneficiary for the claim of this fund $4,800,000.00 from the finance company in USA.

Please do not delay due to my health, I am hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Margaret Bennett.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <margartbennett@aol.com>
Received: from 210.246.189.25, Thailand, Samart Infonet Co. Ltd. Internet Service Provider Thailand
Reply-To: <margaretbennett12@gmail.com>
Subject: GOD IS CALLING YOU.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012

Greeting in the Name of God

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr.Joshua Bennett, I am 65 yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in Africa before I Was urgently transfer to my home country here in United Kingdom,I am suffering From long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months, because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan,and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for solution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I dont have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life.

The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church andMosque in Africa, America,and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30% to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth with our God and Happiness is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

May the Grace of our God and the Fellowship of God be with you and your family.

I await your urgent reply,

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: margaretbennett662@yahoo.com
Received: from User (unknown [196.29.211.205])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by frame.net.pl (Postfix) with ESMTP id DA512251CE0;
Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:19:51 +0200 (CEST)​

Origin IP Address = 196.29.211.205 = Wireless broadband Internet service of Direct On PC Ltd., Direct-on-PC Limited, Plot B, Block 1, Illupeju Industrial avenue, Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria

Reply-To: <blessingofgod65@gmail.com>
From: "Mrs.Margaret Bennett" <margaretbennett662@yahoo.com>
Subject: HAPPY WEEKEND
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 13:25:02 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Return-Path: margaretbennett662@yahoo.com

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr.Joshua Bennett, I am 65 yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in India before I Was urgently transfer to my home country here in United Kingdom,I am suffering From long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months, because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan,and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for olution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I dont have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life.

The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America,and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30% to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank India and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth with our God and Happiness is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please kindly get back to me as soon as possible. May the Grace of our God and the Fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <russellwfearon@gmail.com>
Received: from 65.97.191.88.nw.nuvox.net ([65.97.191.88]:64894 helo=User)
Reply-To: <karechurcher23@aol.com>
Subject: .Greeting in the name of God.
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr.Joshua Bennett, I am 65 yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in India before I Was urgently transfer to my home country here in United Kingdom,I am suffering From long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months, because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan,and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for solution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I dont have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life.

The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America,and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30% to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank India and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth with our God and Happiness is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Same thing.

Return-Path: ~edownie@optonline.net>
Reply-To: ~karechurcher23@aol.com>

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wri589@aol.com>
Received: from 201.0.141.234, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Telefonica Brasil S.a
Reply-To: <karechurcher23@aol.com>
Subject: 50..........Greeting in the name of God.
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014

Greeting in the name of God.

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. May the name of God be praise and worship forever. I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my email. My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 8 weeks to live. Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, we had no child of our own that will inherit our numerous wealth. In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and Thailand and also support the victim of Boko Haram terrorist in Northern part of Nigeria, Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person.

I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person? (2) If I donate (5,000,000.00 GP) Five Million Great Britain pounds to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in the name of I and my husband? Please write me back as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Margaret Bennett.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 189.75.50.236, BRAZIL, Oi Internet
Return-path: <erisfly@ec21.com>

Reply-to: ~tomsdc@aol.com>
Subject: m......Greeting in the name of God.
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr.Joshua Bennett, I am 65yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in Africa before I was urgently transfer to my home country here in* United Kingdom,I* am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months, because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan, and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for solution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I don't have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life.

The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America, and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30% to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank in Africa and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth with out God* is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please* kindly get back to
me as soon as possible.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Margaret Bennett

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~margaret@trexcom.ru>
Received: from fmt03.web.com.ph (fmt03.web.com.ph [65.49.80.92]) Canadian server, Hurricane Electric
Reply-To: ~tomsdc@aol.com>
Subject: W: Greeting in the Name of God
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr.Joshua Bennett, I am 65 yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in Africa before I was urgently transfer to my home country here in United Kingdom,I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months, because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan,and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for solution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I don't have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life.

The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America,and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30% to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank in Africa and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth with out God is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please kindly get back to me as soon as possible. Please find the attached picture and my deposited Certificate and send in your reply,
It is private and is not to be disclosed to a third party.

File is Securely uploaded via box.com.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Sales@ptse.com.tw>
Received: from User ([197.242.117.22]) Nigeria, Lagos, Dynamically Allocated To Lagos Lte Customers
Reply-To: <marggerattbennett@yahoo.com>
Subject: 59.....Greeting in the Name of God
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014
Message-Id:<YAA2im.02902.02@ssl.ptse.com.tw>
X-Envelope-From: <Sales@ptse.com.tw>

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. May the name of God be praise and worship forever. I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my email. My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 8 weeks to live. Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, we had no child of our own that will inherit our numerous wealth. In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and Thailand and also support the victim of Boko Haram terrorist in Northern part of Nigeria, Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person.

I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person? (2) If I donate (5,000,000.00 GP) Five Million Great Britain pounds to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in the name of I and my husband? Please write me back as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 154.118.1.93, NIGERIA, Spectranet
Return Path: king@yakos65.com
Subject: Greeting in the name of God
Date: 23rd Feb 2015
Reply to: bennettm49@yahoo.com

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. May the name of God be praise and worship forever.

I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my email.

My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 8 weeks to live. Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, we had no child of our own that will inherit our numerous wealth.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and Thailand and also support the victim of Boko Haram terrorist in Northern part of Nigeria, Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person.

I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person? (2) If I donate (5,000,000.00 GBP) Five Million Great Britain pounds to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in the name of I and my husband? Please write me back as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Abuja, Spectranet Limited

Return-Path: <shantroy49@hotmail.com>
Return-Path: <shantroy49@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <bennettlove04@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015
Subject: .Kindly Help me please, I need your help.

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr. Joshua Bennett, I am yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in Africa before I was urgently transfer to my home country here in United Kingdom, I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months, because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan,and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for solution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I don't have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life.

The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America,and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30%
to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank in Africa and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth with out God ; is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please; kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Iran, Tehran, Rayaneh Danesh Golestan Complex P.j.s. Co.

From "Margaret Bernnet
Return-Path: <recepcion@alexacorp.com>
Reply-To: <margaretbennett206@gmail.com>
Subject: Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015

Greeting in the Name of God I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr.Joshua Bennett, I am 65yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in Africa before I was urgently transfer to my home country here in United Kingdom,I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months,because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan,and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for solution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I don't have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life. The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America,and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30% to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank in Africa and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary. Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth without God is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please kindly get back tome as soon as possible. Awaiting your urgent response. Yours in Christ, Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from plesk-srv-mx01.mbii.net ([149.7.99.40])
Reply-To: <margaretbennett411@gmail.com>
Subject: God bless you as you read my message
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
Return-Path: margaretbernnet99@gmail.com
CMM-X-SID-PRA: margaretbernnet99@gmail.com

I am writing to you in a good faith.

My dear one, i contacted you because of a favor i want from you.
i am a dying widow and lying in the hospital with a cancer of the breast.
My late husband name was Mr.Josua Bennett, mine is Mrs. Margaret Bennett and we both are from United Kingdom.
i was working as a missionary in some parts of Asian country before i developed this sickness of mine and was taken back to my country for treatment,
the doctor diagnosed me and said i have been affected much with the cancer and may not live up to 2 months.
Why i sent you this message is because i want an assistant from you to continue my work as a missionary in helping the poor and less privileged ones with my fund which i was planning to use and now i found myself on sick bed and my health condition has denied me from doing it.
If you have a good heart as i thought you are, please reply my message with the answer to these questions.
1)i want to donate my money to you with all my heart, will you use it to help the poor and less privileged and also achieve my heart desire?
2)what can you do for the poor people who are hungry, dying and have no home in this world with my money if i donate it to you?

God bless you very much for your time in reading and understanding my message.
Mrs. Margaret Bennett.

Sophie

Samurai
From "===Margaret Bennett==
Return-Path: <richard@attwoodelectrical.com.au>
Received: from (EHLO SBS2003.zirin.local) (31.168.130.221)
Reply-To: <jishnu.barodametalcast@gmail.com>
From: "===Margaret Bennett=="<richard@attwoodelectrical.com.au>
Subject: E==== PLEASE HELP ME=======
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016
Return-Path: richard@attwoodelectrical.com.au
Message-ID: <SBS2003YLowspDKicUb000000cc@SBS2003.zirin.local>

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr.Joshua Bennett, I am 65 yrs old, I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in Africa before I was urgently transfer to my home country here in United Kingdom,I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and I am afraid that I won't live more than two Months, because of the pains I am passing through and because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan,and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who died in an auto crash three years ago. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth. My Doctor suggested that I will go for a surgery because I have tried so many ways for solution but no solution, I Hate surgery but I don't have any option than to follow my doctor instruction for the safety of my life.

The reason why I am contacting you from my sick bed is because I want to divide the part of my husband wealth to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America,and Asia And also in Europe. I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (5,000,000.00 GP) to the less privileged and orphanage Home through you.My God is the one that directed me to you and I want you to use 70% this funds to work for God and keep 30% to yourself. Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank in Africa and upon my instruction, my Bank will proceed with their transfer Procedures once they get some vital information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I want you to keep everything about this transaction very private and secret because there are so many people that are searching a way to claims My Husband fund especially my husband relatives and friends, I hate them because they only interested on my husband Fund. I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth with out God is vanity upon vanity. If you are willing to help me, please kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Margaret Bennett

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sivan.shakedmlsbar.com@gmail.com>
Reply-To: margaret4life@hotmail.com
From: Margaret Bennett <sivan.shakedmlsbar.com@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020
Subject: God Has directed me to you

Greeting in the Name of God,

I am Mrs. Margaret Bennett, A widow to the Late Mr. Kenneth Bennett, I am 65 yrs old,I am a new Christian convert working as a missionary in Malaysia before I was urgently moved back to my home country here in United Kingdom, I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really Deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than two months, According to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan, and during the period of our marriage we had a 23 yrs old son who Died in an auto crash three years ago.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death I inherited all his business and wealth, because of my health condition I decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia and also in Europe.I prayed over it, and I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million Great Britain pounds (GBPS£5,000,000.00) to the less privileged and orphanage Home.

God Has directed me to you and I want you to use this funds to work for God and help the poor in your country, Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Bank in Malaysia and upon my instruction,my Bank will proceed with there transfer Procedures once they get some vitals information from you as my next Beneficiary.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus the love of God and the Fellowship of God be with you and your family. I await your urgent reply Please kindly get back to me if you are willing to help for further details.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Margaret Bennett