Maria Grace Boyi

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From MRS GRACE BOYI
Return-Path: <drwalter@bigmsn.net>
Received: from 81.91.228.100, Benin, Office des Postes et Telecommunications du Benin
Abuse: Louis Agbaholou, Office des Postes et Telecommications (OPT), Reseau Internet, B.P. 5959, Cotonou Benin, e-mails: [agbaholou@intnet.bj] [agbaholou@benintelecoms.bj] [lcagbaholou@yahoo.fr] phones: +229 21 31 4990, +229 90 94 7787, fax-no: +229 21 31 3843
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010
Reply-To: [mrsgraceboyi9@sify.com]
Subject: My Dear Good Friend,

My Dear Good Friend,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody like me, whom you does not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before.

I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.I would like to introduce myself as MRS.GRACE BOYI, of Republic of Benin, a widow to Late MR.DAVID BOYI (for Consular of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain.

I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvics and attending my medical treatment at St Victoria Private Clininc here in Benin Republic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed because of how this transfer is urgent to me.

There is US$18.5 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) my husband has in an account with the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children,I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin.

This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account. This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund for yourself,10% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less previlege people in the society.

I will issue you my late husband STANDING ORDER WILL which he wrote and send a copy to the bank before he died which my apointed next of kin have to present a copy to the bank as the real apointed before the bank will release the fund into his account, which i promise to issue you a copy of the ORDER WILL to proceed for the release of the fund.

This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged.If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact my private doctor immediately with your full names and contact information as indicated below so that my doctor will inform me on contacting him so that i will use your contact to write to my bank here to proceed on processing for an immediate release of the fund into your account.

I will also ask our family lawyer to prepare an authorization letter that will give you the right of next of kin to the deposited fund with the bank. I will also give you a letter of claim which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transfered into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.

Kindly send this required informations immediatly and call my private doctor Dr.Felix Rechard on his direct telephone number so that he will inform me for futher process. Note that i had let him know everything about this project as he may assist you here for the process. His number is +22999-306-965.

1.Your Full Name/ Full Address
2.Your Age/ Sex
3.Your Marital Status
4.Your Occupation
5.Your Mobile Numbers
6.Your International Passport/Working ID/Driving Lincence.

Thank you and May God bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Grace Boyi.

Annielee

Samurai
Mrs Grace Boyi

Reply-To: [mrsgraceboyi9@sify.com]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010
Subject: My Dear Good Friend

My Dear Good Friend,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody like me, whom you does not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before.

I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.I would like to introduce myself as MRS.GRACE BOYI, of Republic of Benin, a widow to Late MR.DAVID BOYI (for Consular of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain.

I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvics and attending my medical treatment at St Victoria Private Clininc here in Benin Republic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed because of how this transfer is urgent to me.

There is US$18.5 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) my husband has in an account with the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children,I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin.

This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account. This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund for yourself,10% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less previlege people in the society.

I will issue you my late husband STANDING ORDER WILL which he wrote and send a copy to the bank before he died which my apointed next of kin have to present a copy to the bank as the real apointed before the bank will release the fund into his account, which i promise to issue you a copy of the ORDER WILL to proceed for the release of the fund.

This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged.If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact my private doctor immediately with your full names and contact information as indicated below so that my doctor will inform me on contacting him so that i will use your contact to write to my bank here to proceed on processing for an immediate release of the fund into your account.

I will also ask our family lawyer to prepare an authorization letter that will give you the right of next of kin to the deposited fund with the bank. I will also give you a letter of claim which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transfered into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.

Kindly send this required informations immediatly and call my private doctor Dr.Felix Rechard on his direct telephone number so that he will inform me for futher process. Note that i had let him know everything about this project as he may assist you here for the process. His number is +22999-306-965.

Please reply me on this email as indicated below:(mrsgraceboyi9@sify.com)

2.Your Age/ Sex
3.Your Marital Status
4.Your Occupation
5.Your Mobile Numbers

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Grace Boyi.
Return-Path: <barr.mashalagunde@lagundes.com>
Received: from [41.216.40.170] by web1102.biz.mail.sk1.yahoo.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs. Grace Boyi, Federal Republic of indonesseia

That's what she said.

From Mrs. Grace Boyi
Return-Path: <mrs_graceboyi28@msn.com>
Received: from 41.191.85.25, Benin, Omnium des Telecom et de l'internet
Abuse: Omnium des Telecom et de l'internet, 03BP 3049, Akpaka Sodjatime, Cotonou, Benin, phone: +229 213 74630, fax-no: +229 213 39487, e-mail: [bdonhouede@otitelecom.bj] or Donhouede Blaise, OTI, 03 BP 3049, phone: +229 33 60 49, fax-no: +229 33 94 87, e-mail: [blaise.donhouede@laposte.net] or Majoro Raphael, 03 BP 3049, phone: +229 33 60 49, fax-no: +229 33 94 87, e-mail: [rmajoro@yahoo.com]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Reply-To: [mrs.graceboyi@rediff.com]
Subject: MY MESSAGE, URGENT REPLY NEEDED:

My Dear Good Friend,

I will like to introduce myself as MRS.GRACE BOYI, of Federal Republic of indonesseia, a widow to Late MR. DAVID BOYI (The former Consular of the Dominican Replubic in Benin)

I and my late husband relocated to Benin in the year 2004 when he was posted as the representing Ambassador to the Embassey of the Rep.of Dominican.

After the Death of my Husband in june 2005, i have no other option than to sell his Telecommunication company in rep. of Benin.

I have been recently diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvics and attending my medical treatment at St Victoria Private Clinic here in Benin Republic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed and i wish to donate to the less priviledage as we do not have any child that will Inherite this fund.

They fund US$18.5MN (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) that is deposited with Bank of Africa(BOA)in Rep of Benin and will be tranferred into your nominated Bank account in your country as the next of kin and sole beneficiary to fund,

if only you will assure me that you will honestly execute this project with every confidentiality and fear of God, as i can do nothing now to process on the release of the funds as condition now will not allow me to continue the process that made me need your urgent assistance to carry of the great task as my new appointed next of kin.

With my health condition and because my late husband and I have no children,I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will apply to the Bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her Bank account. This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund for yourself,10% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less priviledge people in the society.

My international Attorney(Barrister Morgan Smith) will issue you all the necessary documents including the POWER OF ATTORNEY that will be required and effect the realeasing of fund on your behalf.

This is in fulfilment of the last request of my late husband: that a substantial part of fund be used to carter for the less previleged, If this condition is acceptable to you, then contact my private international attorney in UK immediately with your full names and contact information as indicated below. as soon as you contact my lawyer i will inform my Bank to proceed on the processing of all the required documents for the immediate release of the fund into your nominated Bank account.
I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transfered into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described and you will be Blessed as i was inspired to contact you.

Kindly send this required informations immediatly to my Attorney and you can always reach me through my private Doctor Dr.Felix Rechard on his direct telephone number so that he will inform me for futher process. Note that i had let him know everything about this project: His number +22998682153

2.Your Age/ Sex
3.Your Marital Status
4.Your Occupation
5.Your Mobile Numbers

Contact me on my private email as stated therein: (mrs.graceboyi@rediff.com) Please Contact my private Attorney below:
+447045792883

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Grace Boyi

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.206.11.37, Nigeria, MTN Nigeria
Abuse: Babatunde Omogbai, lot 1612 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Lagos, Nigeria, emails: [hostmaster@mtnnigeria.net] [babatuom@mtnnigeria.net] phone: +2348032009018
Date: 4 Aug 2011
To: "mrsgraceb@rediffmail.com" <mrsgraceb@rediffmail.com>
Sender: [mrsgraceb@rediffmail.com]
Subject: FROM MRS GRACE BOYI PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE FROM A WIDOW AND UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Return-Path: [mrsgraceb@rediffmail.com]

My Dear Good Friend

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody like me, whom you do not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before.

I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.I would like to introduce myself as MRS.GRACE BOYI, of Republic of Benin, a widow to Late MR. DAVID BOYI (for Consular of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain.

I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvic and attending my medical treatment at St Victoria Private Clinic here in Benin Republic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed because of how this transfer is urgent to me.There is US$18.5 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) my husband has in an account with the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, of which I am the next of kin.

With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children,I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account. This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund for yourself,10% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less privilege people in the society.

I will issue you my late husband STANDING ORDER WILL which he wrote and send a copy to the bank before he died which my appointed next of kin have to present a copy to the bank as the real appointed before the bank will release the fund into his account, which i promise to issue you a copy of the ORDER WILL to proceed for the release of the fund.

This is in fulfillment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less privileged.If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact my private doctor immediately with your full names and contact information as indicated below so that my doctor will inform me on contacting him so that i will use your contact to write to my bank here to proceed on processing for an immediate release of the fund into your account.

I will also ask our family lawyer to prepare an authorization letter that will give you the right of next of kin to the deposited fund with the bank.. I will also give you a letter of claim which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.

Kindly send this required information immediately and call my doctor on his direct telephone number so that he will inform me for further process.Note that i had let him know everything about this project as he may assist you here for the process. His number is +22996280414 or contact me on my private email (mrsgraceboyii@hotmail.com)

2.Your Age/ Sex
3.Your Marital Status
4.Your Occupation
5.Your Mobile Numbers

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Grace Boyi

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From Mrs. grace Boyi
Return-Path: <mrs.graceboyi55@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [72.30.235.65] by n3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Sender: "Mrs. grace Boyi" <mrs.graceboyi55@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: "Mrs. grace Boyi" <mrs.graceboyi55@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Invitation: MY MESSAGE, URGENT REPLY NEEDED:

I will like to introduce myself as MRS. GRACE BOYI, of Federal Republic of Indonesia, a widow to Late ANDRI UTARI (The former Consular attach of the Republic of Indonesia in Benin)

I and my late husband relocated to Benin in the year 2004 when he was posted to the Embassy of the of Dominican republic. After the Death of my Husband in June 2006, I sold his Telecommunication Company located here in Benin.

I have been recently diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvic and attending my medical treatment at St Jean Private Clinic here in Benin Republic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed and I wish to donate to the less privileged as we do not have any child that we may bequeath our fund for inheritance amounting in total sum of US$18.5 Million (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred United States Dollars).

This fund is presently deposited in a commercial bank here in Benin Republic. I seek your consent to nominate your name as the beneficiary of this fund. This is in the fulfillment of my late husband last wish to substantial part of this fund should be use for catering of the less privileged.

With my deteriorating health condition, I cannot predict what will have next and therefore do not want this fund get into the wrong hands. I need your honest assurance that you will not betray my wish as I am passing the right of next of kin to you on the condition that you shall take 30% of the total sum while you shall use the remaining 70% for the work of charity as I have willed.

As soon as I read from you, I shall instruct my Attorney (Barrister Morgan Smith) will issue you all the necessary documents including the POWER OF ATTORNEY that will be required and effect the releasing of fund to your nominated bank account in your country.

Kindly send to me this required information immediately. You can always reach me through my private physician, Dr. Felix Agbota on his direct telephone number: +229 98682153 so that he will inform me for further process. Note that I had let him know everything about this project.

2.Your Age/ Sex
3.Your Marital Status
4.Your Occupation
5.Your Mobile Numbers

Please Contact my private Attorney below: (msr.graceboyi@yahoo.com.ph)
+447011130298

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Grace Boyi

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mgraceboyi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019
Reply-To: mrs.graceegouloboyi@gmail.com
Subject: I decided to do this after praying over my present situation.

My Dear Good Friend

I believe in your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody like me, whom you do not know before. I decided to do this after praying over my present situation. You should be aware of the fact that you are not known before. I would like to introduce myself as MRS. MARIA GRACE BOYI, from Republic of Benin in West Africa, to widow to Late MR.DAVID BOYI to form Consular of the Benin Embassy.

I have been diagnosed with Cancer of the Pelvic and attending my medical treatment at St. Victoria's Private Clinic here. I am writing you now from my sickbed because of how this transfer is urgent to me. There is US $ 18.5 (Eighteen Thousand Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars) My husband has an account with a bank here, of which I am the next of kin.

With my health and because of my husband, I am looking for a person who will not betray me. This person will apply to the bank and request for an immediate release of the fund to his / her bank account. This is what you will need for the rest of the world.

This is in fulfillment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used for the less privileged. If this condition is acceptable to you; You should get back to me immediately. I would like to know what you are doing for me. so that they will be ready to contact you.

Kindly send your information as below.
1. Your Full Name / Full Address
2. Your Age / Sex
3. Your Marital Status
4. Your Occupation
5. Your Mobile Numbers

Kindly Reply me immediately on this email below:
( mrs.egouloboyi@outlook.com )

You can also call me through my private doctors number so that you can talk to you or more details: +229 9020 6927

Mrs Maria Grace Boyi.

Plutonium

Return-Path: <mrsmariagraceboyi532@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsmariagraceboyi@gmail.com
From: Mrs Maria Grace Boyi <mrsmariagraceboyi532@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019
Subject: PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND WHY I AM SEEKING FOR YOUR HELP.

Greetings,

I will like to say thank you for your urgent response as regards my plead for assistance from a widow to fulfilled her last wish to her late husband. First, I would like you to understand that the major reason why i need your information and why i am seeking for a foreigner to use this fund outside my country is because of my late husband relatives who are very greedy to take over all the wealth of my late husband not minding my health condition over here,

All my late husband fixed assets and landed properties are now in their position and his current account money has been withdrawn completely by force because they said the tradition demands so, Could you imagine that they are very rich yet they still want to take everything and do not care about other people’s life, even my own self that is in this health condition.

This is why I decided to look for a foreign person to take over the fund to help the less privileges out there instead of allowing them know about this fixed cash deposit and also the condition which i am at this moment. I sent a letter to the bank telex department director Dr. George Whitman and inform him that i will be sending my appointed next of kin for the release of the total amount into his account and he responded to me that the bank are waiting for the appointed person to send a letter of release to the bank as to enable them release the fund in the next 48 bank working hours of receiving the letter of release.

As soon as i hear from you, i will draft and send a letter of release to you that you will fill and send to the bank without delay.

Thank you,
Mrs Grace Boyi.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marcelmiller111@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsmariagraceboyi532@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019
Subject: I NEED YOUR TRUST.

Greetings,

I am pleased to be in contact with you, actually I have a benefiting proposal for you please permit me to write you in detail.

Have a great day.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidramond83@gmail.com>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: gabrieltomas298@gmail.com

Greetings,

I am pleased to be in contact with you, actually I have a benefiting proposal for you, please permit me to write you in details.

Have a great day.

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <favorhomes555@gmail.com>
Sender: favorhomes555@gmail.com

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
reply-to: mrsmariagraceboyi532@gmail.com
date: Jan 17, 2020, 12:42 PM
subject: I decided to do this after praying over my present situation.

Greetings!

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as a big surprise. Actually, I came across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before anything happens to me. Honestly, I decided to do this after praying over my present situation, meanwhile I would like to introduce myself as MRS. MARIA GRACE BOYI, from Republic of Benin in West Africa, a widow to Late MR.DAVID BOYI to form Consular of the Benin Embassy.

I have been diagnosed with Cancer of the Pelvic and attending my medical treatment at St. Victoria's Private Clinic here. I am writing you now from my sickbed because of how this transfer is urgent to me. There is US $ 18.5 (Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars) My husband has an account with a bank here, of which I am the next of kin.

I have tried to manage this project by myself but I have seen that my health could not allow me to do so anymore and since I am not capable to handle this again myself due to my critical health condition I am looking for a person who will not betray me, please I need your consent to help to apply for the bank and request for an immediate release of the fund to his / her bank account.

This is in fulfillment of the last request to do this divine works of God in your country in my name so that my soul can be at rest if anything happens to me, please if you will be honest, kind and willing to assist me handle this charity project as I have mentioned for the less privileged then I will like you to provide me your personal data below.

Here is the information needed.
1. Your Full Name / Full Address
2. Your Age / Sex
3. Your Marital Status
4. Your Occupation
5. Your Mobile Numbers

Let me have this data so that I can link you up with my bank as my representative and the receiver of the funds now that I am still alive.

Thank you and May God bless you,

Mrs Maria Grace Boyi.