Maria Lifard

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Photo: Maria Lifard, London

Return-Path: <marialifard@megmail.online>
Received: from 185.78.30.61 (EHLO s10.mail4.smtp.beget.ru)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020
Subject:

Warm hugs, dear!
I want to say a big thank you that you always find time for communication. Today is a day off and I want to relax. I love taking a warm bath filled with rose petals. These procedures help to relax and feel heavenly pleasure. Perhaps in the future I will be able to show these procedures. How are you spending your time this weekend? Do you like to relax alone? I always wanted to ask you. Do you like sleeping naked?
By the way, do you often use English when communicating with people? I often use German, Italian, Spanish. I always like to learn new things and therefore I often practice a new language. It is important for me that each of my clients can understand my speech.
Sorry for this short letter. But I wanted to say these words and not make you worry.
I enjoy our communication. Sending sweet kisses. Gentle and affectionate princess Maria.

Spidey

Ninja
New photo: Maria Lifard, London

Return-Path: <marialifard@megmail.online>
Received: from 5.101.158.231 (EHLO s10.mail2.smtp.beget.ru)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 11:28:20 +0200
Reply-To: Maria Lifard <marialifard@megmail.online>
Subject: Hello, sweet friend!

Hello, sweet friend! I want to send you a photo. I want you to remember me. Use my email address! I hope you answer quickly. This is my personal Email. By the way, I have been living in London for a long time.
Also my age is 38 years old. I have no children and I am single. Blow kisses from Maria.

L

Lucas

Si OR hi trhicht TU mi TU,si de si is in greece ant rip off By hear companiero do not send money