Marina

Return-Path: bradc@integdes.net
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017
Subject: Hey;-) I hope You're free to talk!
Message-Id: <_CC53B642-433B-0089-DE3C-36692973FED0@integdes.net_

Good Day:-)
My Precious;) May I ask you a question? What's your age? where are You staying now? Im unmarried complete 33 y.o. person living in Russia Presently Im seeking better Man;) My Email box is maryi.sentoc@ya.ru and then I'm going to send You my photo ;)
have a good day

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marinashluxa2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-f43.google.com (mail-lf0-f43.google.com [209.85.215.43])
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:11:22 +0300
Reply-To: Marina marinashluxa2@gmail.com
Subject: I wait the answer !!!

Hello !
In Irkutsk come siberian winter. On the street it is snowy and cold.
I imagined we are walking around together and talking about life...
I am sure one day we'll be able to walk along the streets in your or my city. It does not matter where.
The most important thing is possibility to be together, to feel each other, to talk with each other, understand each other. Do you agree with me ?
My friend Ekaterina sends her best to you. I told her about you. Ekaterina is a good friend and she always helps me in difficult situations.
I am sure she is reliable person and she is ready to help me immediately, every moment when I need support.
She works as a journalist in a local newspaper named "Friday"
Do you have a reliable friend ? I'll stay at home tonight, I need to work about the house. I hate disorder and dust.
How often do you work about the house ? Can you cook ? Do you like to do it ? It's very interesting for me.
I love to cook, especially on traditional russian recipes. I learnt how to cook since my childhood when I went to my grandmother's village.
I always liked to watch closely how my grandmother was cooking. And now I prefer to cook light salads from vegetables and fish !
They are more useful. When I come to the village, I love fishing also.
Sometimes I ask my father to take me with him. We usually sit to the boat and swim away from the bank of the river or lake.
I can not describe how beautiful nature we have here ! You can only see it with your eyes and enjoy.
I very much wish to change the life.
I imagine how I will choose the furniture and other things for my future home. I really want to have my own house or flat.
I will consider the house of my husband also as the mine. I not the proud. The main thing for me, understanding.
I hope you understand me very well. In Russia it is very difficult to buy your own accommodation.
It is possible if two people have a good wage only and can pay for the mortgage. I have to rent a flat and I need to pay per month for rent.
I hope now you understand the reasons why I want to have a warm corner, where I will not have to pay money for an overnight staying.
Well, I should not put my own problems on you. I believe everything will be fine !
I send you a photo of my childhood and a youth. And you have childhood photos ?
I wait the answer !!!
Marina

Last edited by a moderator:

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
India, Jabalpur, Abts

From marina
Return-Path: <marina69@airtelbroadband.in>
Subject: hi
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018
Message-ID: <0e253c8ccff677b7f4398d7e71e89763@airtelbroadband.in>

You seem like my type and I would like to know you more! Write me if you are interested, here is my email julie7lulrike@rambler.ru and, if you want, I will send some of my photos. Hugs, marina

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wanglan166@126.com>
Received: from (EHLO m50-112.126.com) (123.125.50.112)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018
Subject: my Thoughtful)

Salute from me to u:)

how is it going?
I am from Russia!
Today I'm trying to find angelic Man,

E-mail to me intellectual032@outlook.com and I can reply to You my pictures.=

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
currently Im waiting for invaluable man
He checked out of here last week.

Return-Path: <samuel-polychronis@t-online.de>
Received: from (EHLO mailout11.t-online.de) (194.25.134.85)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018
Subject: Sir noble:)

Greet to you I hope u're able to talk;-) do you wish to meet me? I am living in Russian Federation;)
currently Im waiting for invaluable man;-)
I am going to reply to You my pictures,

e-mail me at groovy686@outlook.com

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <talita@gescontcontabilidade.com.br>
Received: from (EHLO mta129.f1.k8.com.br) (187.73.32.208)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Subject: good morning to you from brainy:-) I hope you can speak!
Message-Id: <FA4A0852-6A26-5F64-8CA7-C7F437144004@gescontcontabilidade.com.br>

greet from your unspoiled Woman.
Mister goodygoody!

I'm living in Russian Federation and righ now Im trying to find promising Man:-)
Write to me: ineffect742@outlook.com and then I am going to send You my photos.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sxtvxs@163.com>
Received: from (EHLO m50-134.163.com) (123.125.50.134)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018
Subject: Let's talks!

My righteous!
Good Day from attractive to u.

How was it? I'm living in Russia and presently Im trying to find enjoyable man.

my email box for reply is goodish154@outlook.com and then I'm going to send You my pictures;-)
good luck!

Return-Path: n983221@yeah.net
Received: from m131-177.yeah.net (mpq408.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [123.58.177.131])
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2018
Subject: Hey there from well-disposed female ! goodish154@outlook.com

Cutie:)

hey there from well-disposed female !
I want to small talk.
I'm living in Russia :-)

At this moment I'm look up just man ;-) This is email for reply : goodish154@outlook.com
I will be going to send you my photo attached.

good luck !

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
China, Changzhou, Chinanet Jiangsu Province Network

Return-Path: <liuzhiping2@yeah.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018
Subject: Welcome from your delicious there, sir Worthy is everything example?

Salute from Person to You ;) I am single pleasing 29 y.o. girl from Russia ;) righ now I am looking for pleasing buddy)
I'm going to send You my picture attach;) it's my email for response: marinanovoselovaa87@gmail.com :-)

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <hezhuhouliyu@126.com>
Received: from (EHLO m50-112.126.com) (123.125.50.112)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Subject: Good Evening to you I hope You can talk.

Sir worthy.

I hope u are groovy. I am loose miss living in Russian Federation;-)

presently I am seeking unequalled male;-) I can send You my picture attach. E-mail to me at marinabioaoioa@gmail.com;) till next time

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Return-Path: <aki-091@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.74.105.47]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA; Fri, 16 Aug 2019 13:45:01 +0900 (JST)

Origin IP Address = 36.74.105.47 = PT Telkom Indonesia, Jawa Timur, Jatirogo, Indonesia

Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 06:44:38 +0200
To: greg.rudday@gmail.com
Subject: Hello gentleman

Hello Sweetheart, Would you mind to become good friends? I want to apologize in case I disturbed you with my email, cause maybe you are not searching for serious relations. When you are not interested in such relationship, give no answer my letter. But anyway, I have a hope that you are a good man and you 'll read this message to the end and anwer it. I 've seen your info in internert long ago, but I hesitated to write to you. I don 't write to a man first. I consider that we 've got similar dreams at the moment. If you are registered on a dating site, you are seeking for a girl to have relationship, aren 't you? I adore your country, culture, life style and mentality of people. It is the biggest reason I made a decision to write to you, since I want to leave Russia. If that 's all right to you, then we could get acquainted. What is your opinion? I am a single girl and I have a desire to meet a kind man in your country to make a new relations. Maybe it seems quite naive, but I 'm sure that one is able to to make good and long-term relationships in the internet that will be grounded on love and trusting. But now I 'd like to tell some facts about myself. I am MARINA. I live in Russia and I am 34 years old. My last relations finished half a year ago, it is quite a sad story so prefer not to remember about it. Since then I 'm a free woman)) I 'm a dentist in one of the biggest private clinic in my city. Actually I deal with dentures and dental implants. I spend all my working time a plenty of time in the dental clinic. Thanks to my work I visited some countries where I 've improved my skills in dentistry. To tell the truth, I am a workaholic. First everything was fine, but now I suffer from it, because I could not create serious relationship and now I really want to change everything! But the time passes and it becomes more and more complicated to meet new man and make lomg-term relationships. So hard to trust others, especially on line. I was on some couple making sites, but there I got acquainted with only perverts who only wroye about sex and naked photos. That 's why I deleted my information from these web sites. I really understood that there were millions of bad people in the internet now. I don 't want to play games and I am not looking for a sponsor. I 've got a good job and I can pay for my life. Hope you understand me. If you don 't like to read my letter and you have some hesitations, just don 't reply my e-mail… Ok? I hope you read my e-mail to the end. Do you like my pictures? I would like to get to know you better if you don 't mind of course. What do you like to do? What about your hobby? I want to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my mr. number one?

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: dentirinochka34@gmx.com

Looking forward to get your letter. Your Marinoka

Photo at Marinoka

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
This is what it looks like.

Return-Path: <markus.ambrosch@a1.net>
Received: from (EHLO smtpout-fallback.aon.at) (195.3.96.120)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019
To: rroberts@ronrobertsweather.com
Subject: Salutation friend,

Good evening Is it possible to become friends with you? I beg pardon in case I’ve bothered you with my message, cause maybe you are not looking for real relationship. When you aren’t searching for long-term relations, just don’t reply to this letter. But still, I hope that you are a serious person and you’ll read this email to the end and anwer it. I saw your contact information on a dating site some time ago, but I was afraid to write to you. It is not in my rules to write to a man first. I think that we have the same expectations now. If you are here on a dating site, you are searching for a woman to have relations, aren’t you? I adore your country, culture, life style and mentality of people. That’s the reason I decided to write to you, since I have a dream to leave Russia. If you don't mind, then we could get acquainted. How do you think? I am a free woman and I want to meet a nice man in your country to make a new relationship. Maybe it sounds naive, but I’m sure that you is able to to make serious and long-term relations in the internet that will be grounded on love and trusting. But now I’d like to tell some facts about myself. My name is Marinka. I live in Russia and I am 34 years old. My last relations finished half a year ago, it is very unpleasant story so better forget about it. And now I’m a free woman)) I am a dental technician in one of the biggest private clinic in my city. Actually I make dentures and dental prostheses. I spend all my working time a plenty of time in our clinic. Because of my work I visited some countries where I improved my skills. To tell the truth, I’m a workaholic.. First I liked it, but now I suffer from it, because I could not make serious relationship and now I just dream to change this. But years are passing and it becomes more and more complicated to make new acquaintances and build serious relationships. So hard to believe strangers, especially on line. I tried to register on some couple making sites, but there I met only perverts who only asked for sex and naked pictures. That’s why I deleted my data from these sites. I realized that there were many bad people in the internet now. I am tired of games and I am not looking for a sponsor. I am satisfied with my job and I can provide my life. Hope you understand what I mean. In case you don’t like me and you have some hesitations, just don’t answer my e-mail… Ok? I hope you read this letter to the end. Do you like my photos? I would like to get to know you better if you don’t mind of course. Where do you work? Any hobby? I want to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my mr. number one?

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: docirina83@gmx.com

Looking forward to get a letter from you. Your Marinulenka,

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
I have another Marina. I don't know how I got her. Photos at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/marina.131364/

Return-Path: <marina1@siberiamail.ru>
Received: from (EHLO smtp-out2.jino.ru) (217.107.34.11)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019
Reply-To: Marina <marina1@siberiamail.ru>
Message-ID: <905925074.20190822174356@siberiamail.ru>
Subject: Hello

I’d like to start my letter with a great hello i.
I’m trying to find my mate like thousands of other people...
May be it sounds too banal... But anyway I still do not lose a hope that my dream will come true one day!
I’ve became an internet user some year ago, but I’ve been disappointed many times during this period of time.
I wish to tell to you at once, that no money is necessary to me.
If we decide to meet, the meeting will be in Russia, in my city Tomsk.
I not the mercantile woman, but I wish to tell, that I do not want, that my man had financial problems, credits.
Many men complain of financial problems. I invited one man to Russia. But he has answered me, that has no possibility to pay for the ticket.
And in correspondence he wrote, that has no problems. I do not want, that words dispersed from actions.
I want, that my man could care of me. I do not say, that I demand gifts and ornaments.
I wish to come to Tomsk once a year.
I thus agree to work in other country. I do not wish to be cargo for the man.
I am ready to help our family.
I received a lot of letters from different men. And I received a lot of insults in them …
For example, that Russian women deceive men from other countries.
I've read a lot about it in the internet, and I understand today’s worries of foreigners.
But I’d like to explain that not all women in Russia act like that.
A wise man will always be able to distinguish a real woman from the false bride.
I will repeat, that I not the mercantile woman and I am ready to work also in the new country.
Thousands of people from our planet find their happiness, and I am sure I also worthy of this.
I am brought well up. And I will never be humiliated. I want to myself respect and understanding.
Now I began to feel one-which and I wish to leave Russia.
I wish to reverse the life.
please, tell me more about yourself, your family, your work.
I have a phone and whatsapp, but I'll tell you my mobile number only when I realise that I know you well. I had a bad experience before.
I gave my phone number to one man, and called me many times a day, even when I said that I could not talk, he did not understand me.
After that I even had to change my number. I will tell you my number for sure, but please be patient, ok?
I the real the woman and me real relations are necessary!!!
I think I have told you enough for today.
I tried and wrote this letter the whole hour. I hope you you understand me.
I hope you are interested in continuing our dialogue and knowing me better.
Brandi, I am waiting for your answer.
Marina

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
I have the same mail from Marina.

Return-Path: <marinasib22@mail.ru>
Received: from (EHLO smtp3.mail.ru) (94.100.179.58)
Reply-To: Marina <marinasib22@mail.ru>