Marinka

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <scipolloni@tim.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp217t.alice.it) (82.57.200.120)
Subject: Good morning man!
Reply-To: Marinulya Sweet < Marinkacinder@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Marinulya Sweet <scipolloni@tim.it>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018

Good day. Dear stranger, I want to see how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Marinka. Iam hope to your like my picture. I am also search man with whom my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to find a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I will write about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Marinusha

_PCX932.jpg

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
The origin IP Address probably is spoofed.

Return-Path: <wkenta@gf.jful.jp>
Authentication-Results: e5-os236.xbit.jp;
spf=pass (sender IP is 54.38.81.231) smtp.mailfrom=wkenta@gf.jful.jp smtp.helo=localhost
Received: from ns31251136.ip-54-38-81.eu (HELO localhost) (54.38.81.231)

Origin IP Address = 54.38.81.231 = OVH SAS., Roubaix, Hauts-de-France, France.

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 12:03:08 +0200
To: *************
Subject: Greetings my great mate

Salut friend. I want to tell you that I`m searching for serious relationship. I am not interested in not serious man who wants to have just sex and naked photos. I am single for one year and since then I have met only anxious maniacs and sex-seekers for 1 night on the Internet. I am a read lady who needs a lifelong relationship abroad, from the time I want to move out from my country forever. I am Marinka. I'm already thirty five and I live in a good-sized city in UA - ukraine. I believe you know something about this country. I am a qualified doctor and have a job in a private hospital in my city. I have already been to some countries severa times and therefore I`d like to leave my country. By the way, this country can be yours..) I believe you will take my letter accurately. If you are an fair and candid man, I will be waiting for your e-mail. But if you are an ordinary adventurer who needs only sex and naked photos, please, do not bother me. Although, it will be clear from the way you write to me. So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about you. your lifestyle and hobbies. As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: dentalixpro01@gmail.com

If we like each other, we will meet at once, it`s not a problem these days. Looking forward to hearing from you, Marinka.

Photo at Marinka, Ukraine