Mark Miller, FedEx

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <3aR30XwkJCHokk305717yekYgj.amkYlecj4y6Ymj.amk@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: mm5279390@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021
Subject: Contact me with this number( +1 610 403 9575) immediately or connect me on email= markwiller559@gmail.com

FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY HEAD OFFICE .

DEAR RECEIVER

The message informs the recipient that FexEx received your consignment box containing an $7.5 million USD together with some vital documents attached to it.
The USA FedEx office wants the recipient to confirm their full name, address, country, occupation, passport or driver license number and telephone to avoid delivery to the wrong hands.
As soon as the requested information is confirmed, the office promises to get your delivery of your consignment box proceeding with the delivery.
This is FedEx courier Delivery Company of United States, the management of this
company, wishes to inform you that, we received a consignment box containing an $7.5million USD
for safety delivery to your residential address.
This consignment box was brought to us this morning by the international military funds to deliver to you as a compensation to you and the
United state with the below information's, please reconfirm the below
information, to avoid delivery of your consignment box to wrong hand.

Full names............
Parcel owner address......
Occupation...........
Passport/Driving License
Tel...........
And for the delivery fee is $50 dollars Bitcoin and you get your delivery in 4hrs with no delay.
We will register your consignment box and we
proceed for safety delivery of your consignment box as soon as you reconfirm the required information for safety delivery.
FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that
revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 33
years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies as FedEx
that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

Contact me with this number( +1 610 403 9575) immediately or connect me on email=markwiller559@gmail.com

FROM YOUR DELIVERY AGENT
MR MARK MILLER