Mark Pence

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: worldbank033@gmail.com
date: Dec 13, 2019, 4:05
subject: total Amount of $4.2 million USD transfer

Dear good friend what is going on, are you still alive because i need your urgent reply back to me with your full bank account to transfer this Amount of $4.2 million USD into your bank account and you will using your funds do this December and you will receive alert or call from your bank that your total funds reflect into your personal account without any hit on it and before i will do this transfer to your bank account you will pay international Tag transfer permit only and will cost you only 50 to transfer the funds into your bank account within 2 minute and just buy Steam Wallet card or google play gift card and scratch it very well and snap it picture send to me because that is the best way without cost you any transfer fee and you can not pay any more anther fee after this i promise you so if you want to get the funds answer me with your full bank account today to transfer the funds to you ?

Thanks
Mr. Mark Pence

Last edited:

GhanaGeria

reply-to: westernofc654@gmail.com
date: Dec 3, 2019, 8:56 AM
subject: youe payment total Amount of $50.8 Million usd

Good Day

Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via Western=Union.You are advise to Contact Western Union with your full information to enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First $5000

(1) Sender's Name:-------------- John Mathew
MTCN : -------------- 7859795400
Amount: --------------- USD $5000

For self confirmation click our website ( https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/tracktransfersuccess) Put MTCN : 7859795400 You can see that is funds is available

More information contact Mr Cecilia William. Text him SMS massage with this official number at 425) 626-2542 Or E-mail (westernofc654@gmail.com ) The total cost for everything activate transfer files is $25 ask him where you will send activate transfer files so that He will sending your payment until your total fund of $50.8 Million is Completed?

So you can buy Amazon Itunes card $25 activate transfer files and scratch it very well and snap it picture send to me because that is the best way without cost you any transfer fee ,

Your full name ________
Home address ________
Your country ________
Your city ________
Telephone____________
Occupation____________
Your Age :___________

Mr Mark Pence

GhanaGeria

reply-to: westernofc654@gmail.com
date: Aug 14, 2019,
subject: MTCN: 7839350835

Good day .

This is to inform you that the IMF office instructed us to transfer your $16.4 Million Dollars compensating for all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email were found as one of the VICTIMS By IMF Security leading team and IMF representative officers, so between now until Sixth month of 2019 you will be receiving a sum of $5000 dollars per day.

However you are informed that we have already sent the first $ 5000 dollars this morning to you to avoid cancellation of your payment. You have only 48 hours to Email this office upon the receipt of this Email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day is $5000. So we have released your first payment of today and below is the payment detail.

SENDERS FIRST NAME: vevgeniy
SECOND NAME: Rodionov
TEST QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $5000 USD
MTCN: 7839350835

Western Union tracking link: https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

NOTE: Kindly track your first payment of $5,000 and confirm the availability because it is currently on hold because of the instruction from IMF office, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting a Clean Bill Record Certificate in order to fulfill the entire necessary obligation So that we will start sending you the payment through Western Union Money transfer system.

The necessary Obligation I mean here is to obtain the Clean Bill Record Certificate from the Federal High Court.

So provide the below information:
YOUR FULL NAMES .............
YOUR ADDRESS: ...............
YOUR PHONE NUMBER ...........
AGE .........................
SEX: ........................
YOUR OCCUPATION..............

Further more you advised to email us as the instruction was passed that Within 30 munite without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. manager director office and Do not hesitate to email us on (westernofc654@gmail.com) as soon as you read this mail and email us with all your details.

Thanks
Dr. Mark Pence