Marlon Hafiz, ADWOC, UK

sidorom

ADWOC Career <adwoccareer@adwoc-uk.com> Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
IP 208.91.199.219.

Dear applicant,

You are welcome to ADWOC recruitment unit, Aberdeen UK. Your job application has been received and properly reviewed to ascertain suitability with regards to the open positions available.

Arab Drilling and Work Over Company (ADWOC), is a fast growing Oil/Gas company with multiple branches around the gulf region and in some parts of Europe, having a mandate to immediately commence Drilling operations on our newly acquired oil blocks and rigs in united kingdom for onshore and offshore drilling. Based on the above, came the need to hire experienced and suitably qualified candidates to join our workforce thus necessitating the recruitment exercise for 2019 with screening done here in UK but our recruitment is not restricted to UK or EU candidates alone. We are hiring the best hands from any part of the world.

We have 5 different types of recruitment methods which we commonly use to ascertain the most suitable candidates in the current circumstance:

1. Candidates Evaluation through physical test, (Q&A)
2. Technical Testing Procedures through Software Analysis
3. Candidates Evaluation System through Oral/Video Interviewing
4. Candidates Evaluation System through Peer-review Mechanism
5. Candidates Evaluation System through Evaluation Form Screening
6. Candidates Evaluation System through Credible Recommendations/Referrals
7. Candidates Evaluation System through Recruiting Former Employees

It is important to note however, that due to the huge recruitment burden to fill over 137 positions for UK in addition to the resumption time-line; we have adopted numbers 4,5,6 as our recruitment method/options for most of the open positions apart from the upper management cadre positions.

Bear in mind that we are working round the clock to complete the screening of submitted CVs/Resumes and applications to enable us meet up with the Job resumption timeline.

NOTE: You are advised to fill the evaluation form to the best of your ability as it will play a key role in matching candidates for each position, However, professional training, seminars and orientation programs will be conducted routinely by ADWOC for all successful candidates as part of our recruitment policy.

The screening will be in batches, on the basis of early completion and return of evaluation form and the names of successful candidates will be sent to our head office in Libya for the MD/CEO's ratification and signing before issuance of Offer Letter will be done by my office.

Attached is an EVALUATION FORM. Kindly fill the form and return in not later than 5 working days.

Delay in returning the form may lead to nullifying the application in totality as we intend to carry out accelerated/expeditious recruitment.

NOTE: Only candidates who make it through the first stage will be contacted to move on to the next stage.

Yours Faithfully.

Marlon Hafiz
Senior HR Manager,
ADWOC United Kingsom.
Adwoc Base| Aberdeen | Scotland | United Kingdom|Phone +447 45230 5289
Direct+447 45230 5205| Fax +447 1110 70111

Hamed

Attention: XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

After the screening of your CV and completed evaluation form; I am mandated to inform you that you have been given job offer containing full details of contract engagement with Arab Drilling and Work Over Company (ADWOC) UK Ltd.
We are happy to inform you that the Executive Director has signed and ratified your employment with us after your successful emergence as one of the shortlisted candidates in the UK based jobs recruitment exercise.
Please find attached, the Offer Letter (Contract Agreement) for your perusal and if terms as outlined in the contract are acceptable to you, then kindly print out the 'Offer Letter', sign and return to us for guidelines on how to contact our accredited immigration attorney who will assist you in processing UK work permit and every relevant paperwork enabling you work in the United Kingdom for the contract duration as specified in the Offer Letter.
NOTE: In line with our company's engagement policy for 2019, all new employees will have to pay for work permit processing and would be reimbursed upon completion of the process to show readiness, because we have had experiences in the past where candidates did not show up after company spent money in processing their work papers.
Kindly read number 3 of the ''Contract'' for a better understanding of ADWOC' Mobilization Advancement & Relocation Policy (MARP).

Congratulations!

Marlon Hafiz
Senior HR Manager,
ADWOC United Kingdom.
Adwoc Base | Aberdeen | Scotland | United Kingdom | Phone +447 45230 5205
Direct +447 537 184123 | Fax +447 1110 70111

M

Mohammads11

It is a SCAM, Don't transfer money to them, I am a victim of this email !!

Hamed

It is a SCAM, Don't transfer money to them, I am a victim of this email !!
I will never do that and that is why I posted it for others to know about them. They gave me an offer to work in the UK with 15000$ a month tax free money, meal accomdation, luandry. they did not do an interview with me

M

Mohamed2712

Thank you for posting this. I’ve also received an email with a job offer and didn’t know wether or not it was a scam, until I’ve seen this.

B

Bong Go

i received exactly the same emails.
Its a scam.

I also received the same mails.
Thanks for posting.

B

Belal

Dear applicant,

Arab Drilling and Work Over Company(ADWOC) UK Ltd is currently hiring for our UK Drilling projects.

Hence, we sought the services of notable recruitment consultants (LinkedIn Recruiters) in the oil and gas sector to shortlist names of candidates with satisfactory qualifications and experiences and you were chosen as one of those whose qualification fell within our search criteria.

Kindly indicate with a copy of your resume/cv if you are open for new job opportunity.

Yours Faithfully.
Marlon Hafiz
Senior HR Manager,
ADWOC United Kingdom.
Adwoc Base | Aberdeen | Scotland | United Kingdom | Phone +447 537 184123
Direct +447 537 184123 | Fax +447 1110 70111

I have recieved an email from same person, but different phone number. All are scams